PDA

View Full Version : Hellbound Racing

bigblock
08-24-2004, 04:54 PM
I ordered some ac pro pegs, bumper, main jets, filter, protaper
bars......Unfortunately I have only recieved my bars (nopad)
the other stuff was shipped but he wrote my address wrong so
it got sent back to him, after that UPS contacted him and told him they would cover overnight shipping to me....that was 3 weeks ago.......He doesnt answer or return phone calls...and ignores emails....Still no money, no stuff......Please learn from my mistakes

Florida400EX
08-24-2004, 05:31 PM
I HIGHLY suggest you shut your mouth, hellbound kicks as$

Pappy
08-24-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Florida400EX
I HIGHLY suggest you shut your mouth, hellbound kicks as$

i wouldnt say they suck, but he obviously is having an issue with them currently and doesnt need your opinion thrown in,in such away that you attack him. you mouth off again and youll be booted.

Florida400EX
08-24-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
i wouldnt say they suck, but he obviously is having an issue with them currently and doesnt need your opinion thrown in,in such away that you attack him. you mouth off again and youll be booted.

Sorry for just trying to help out some good guys, if c&d made that mistake, you would be all over that guy like a fat kid on cake. I'm sorry for E-attacking somebody.

remlapr
08-24-2004, 06:18 PM
If your buddies with them then why not offer to help out and give them a call on his behalf instead and find out what's going on.

Florida400EX
08-24-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by remlapr
If your buddies with them then why not offer to help out and give them a call on his behalf instead and find out what's going on.

Cause he cant just as easily call himself, and get things settled, insted of trying to ruin a good shops feedback.

ny300exrider
08-24-2004, 06:27 PM
id say keep trying to call them until they pick up. ive had nothing but great experiences with hellbound, they do send some things before others(i had the bars and nerfs ordered, bars came a day before). they even called me to say the rest would be shipped next day. good luck and let us know what happens

Badger_Skid
08-24-2004, 06:34 PM
Although I for one am all for freedom of speech, this is one more attempt of a customer who not only didn't receive what he paid for but also chose to air his laundry on a wesite. America was founded by people who spoke up, no doubt, but you have to ask who the audience is.

Two things, first, should he be angry that he did not receive his products? I believe that he has that right. No one likes to spend money and not get what they paid for in a reasonable amount of time. I'd be mad too. Next time I think I would make sure that the company is someone who you can trust and is not going to take off with your money as soon as the credit card slip comes in. ife is full of leasons. Make calls, get online and ask people if a comapny is good to deal with. The ATV industry is not very big, good news travels fast, bad news even faster.

Second, if by some long shot chance the people over at Hellbound see this post and read it, what then? Although they should get on the phone and make things right, you have run their name through the mud and I'm sure that it will be difficult to assume that they will jump to make your order happen. What good can come out of such a post? I find it so hard to understand that people actually believe that these posts work on getting their order moving. I'll show them, I posted a nasty post on Exriders.com.........mmmmmmmm, can't see the logic.

This same person will post a message later this year wondering how they can get sponership for '05...... Check the mailbox a rejection letter is coming soon......

My $.02

Pappy
08-24-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Florida400EX
Sorry for just trying to help out some good guys, if c&d made that mistake, you would be all over that guy like a fat kid on cake. I'm sorry for E-attacking somebody.

actually i try to keep the BS about ALL companies to a minimum....not just my favorites. if i can defend a position i will, if not i dont.

i dont like this thread about hellbound either, i also dont like the fact a customer hasnt recieved parts. one thing i have learned is that there are 2 sides to every story and its possible this guy is wrong.

as far as hellbound, they are an internet based retailer and that is reason #1 for leaving bad feedback on a website. unfortunatley too many people jump and scream without posting 100% factual information.

this guy is guilty of using no tact regarding his thread title, nothing more at this point. i am changing his thread title but i wont change anything else. we cant sensor what people feel.

bigblock
08-25-2004, 07:43 AM
Look I first did a search of your trader feedback for anything good or bad about hellbound racing, before I posted. I apologize for the subject title Pappy. your right I was just angry after a full day of calling and emailing HB. When I say all day, I literally mean over
a 100 attempts a day for a week.. I just dont understand if these guys are good guys just call meand tell me anything, I am a truley patient guy(2 kids). The resaon behind my post was hopefully it would get back to HB and someone would post on their behalf, atleast I would have heard something from them...

After I have had more time to think about it, maybe there is no logic behind it but, at this point I have no idea what to do..to receive my stuff or money....(I really want the stuff:))

I just thought thats what this forum was for.....I will use more tact in future post, Just really hope I dont have too.

Rescueme
08-25-2004, 09:29 PM
I puchased a rear tail light from Hellbound (ebay). After a week there was no tail light. I emailed them, had no problem with getting a response. They (a guy named Mike) said he sent the first one out, but would send another tomorrow and it should be to me within a week. After a week, no part. Email them again, this time he said he didn't know what the problem was again, but this time he told me that he would refund my money, (which was done via paypal the next day) and if the tail light came, to just keep it and we're sorry for the problems. Tail light showed up at my door 2 days later. I Emailed him to let him know that it came, and told him that I would send it back since I did not pay for it. He said keep it and was sorry for the trouble. Thats what I call customer service with a smile!! I know this isn't a high dollar part, but I believe I was treated more than fair with this company and will do business with them again.

bigblock
08-26-2004, 07:44 AM
Well I dont know if it was coincidence or not but a day after the post and Mike called me and we are working things out. His Customer service is OUTSTANDING when you can actually talk to him, but he gave me his cell#..I Just want to let everyoone know that even though this has been a rough road I believe that Hellbound Racing is a Good company to do business with and sometimes poop happens....

ny300exrider
08-26-2004, 08:20 AM
its good to hear everything worked out. i think stuff like that can happen to most good companies sometimes. im glad it worked because ive known hellbound as a good company to deal with for a while and didnt want my liking towards them to change.