PDA

View Full Version : Yoshi end caps???

chad400ex
04-06-2002, 04:16 PM
Does anyone know where I can order the different endcaps for my Yoshi exhaust?? I was under the impression that they came with the pipe, but I was wrong. I have read in the forums that the smaller opening end-caps can really quiet the bike down. I just want to be able to decrease the decibals whenever the Sound Checkers are out there trying to catch people. Thanks for your help in advance!!!!

honda400exrider
04-06-2002, 07:56 PM
either rockymountain, or dennis kirk sells them, but they aint cheap!:devil

twisted threads
04-06-2002, 11:43 PM
I just got mine Friday from Denton they are called the T.E.C. end caps and I got them for the same reason, there are getting to be to many sound cops at the dunes. You can probley get them from Yoshimura also.

chad400ex
04-07-2002, 11:35 AM
How much did the T.E.C. parts cost?? Did you get a chance to install them and test them out yet? I saw that you're from Western Washington....I'm meeting some people out at Sand Lake on Saturday. If you had time off, the more riders...the better!!

twisted threads
04-07-2002, 05:22 PM
Sorry I bought the System all together so I dont know how much they cost and I have not put them in yet but I have heard that it made a huge difference in sound. I can't make it to SandLakes this weekend I wish I could. I was planing on going on the 20th or the 27th of this month to Sandlakes for the day.