PDA

View Full Version : Kasea Pricing to EXR members

Pappy
08-24-2004, 08:27 AM
Pricing will be discounted to EXR members per unit. To recieve discount(s) you must be an EXR member for atleast 30 days and in good standing with the site.

Skyhawk 50
Retail $1999.00
EXR $ 1699.00
Skyhawk 90
Retail $2199.00
EXR $1899.00

EXR rebate on each unit will be $300 on all units. Delivery is available but limited to a reasonable distance from our location. Pick up orders are available 7 days a week. This discount is only available at our location and isnt affiliated with any other Kasea dealer.

If your purchase is for the purpose of racing, Kasea offers other incentives and further discounts. The decision based on a submitted resume to Kasea will determine if the rider is eligable or denied.

If you need information please send me a pm and I will fax or mail you spec sheets or visit the listed website for more information.

Visit Kasea Motorsports (http://www.kasea.com)

Contact info:

1-301-829-4488 ask for Ken

rebel red ex
09-03-2004, 10:26 PM
do you have any used 50s and how much does it cost to ship something like that

Pappy
09-04-2004, 08:35 AM
the only used 50 i have is a kfx50. its seen about 10 laps around the yard. it is really made for the youngest of children and didnt suit us at all.

shipping a mini is running around $150 to $225 so its usually not feasible.

Our current inventory:

2 new Kasea Skyhawk 90's (1 red 1 yellow)
1 new Kasea 50 Skyhawk (red)

1 used JR80 Suzuki ($600)
1 like new kfx 50 ($1600)
1 300EX (03 with maybe 4 hours yard riding) $3000
1 Eiger 400(2wd) with 220 miles $3000

and i will be picking up a Fourtrax 300 4x4 (99) next week that will be $3000

wvspeedfreak
09-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Pappy,I am interested in a new Kasea for my son.I sent you a p.m.

Pappy
09-05-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
Pappy,I am interested in a new Kasea for my son.I sent you a p.m.

feel free to stop by. that way you can see first hand what fits him best.

mthomas
09-30-2004, 06:08 AM
Is the engine on the Kasea 90 the same as the engine on a Polaris or Eton? I have found that the Polaris Scrambler 90 does not like water! The belt drive system is pretty much open to the environment (there are several openings in the side case for air).Worse than that is the flywheel and stator is also exposed to outside trash, like water (not only from the opening for the fan, but also because the plastic side cover/shroud does not seal against the engine case). If that bike sees any water, I have to tear it apart and clean everything out. If I don't within a few weeks, I start to lose spark. Anyway, if the Kasea engine is sealed better, I might get rid of the Polaris. Let me know.

Pappy
09-30-2004, 07:08 AM
the kasea has improved airbox sealing over the ill fated polaris design, however all the mini's in this line have similiar airbox designs along with similiar carburation and intake set ups. we have been testing our personal kasea and so far it has proven to hold up to severe abuse far better then our eton. i dont own a polaris to compare it but i am well aware of the water related issues with that model.

Johnny & Monica
10-25-2004, 09:07 PM
Pappy,watching the kaseas rip makes me want to try one for my kids an if they like it get another,I know you heard me say this over an over on here but seeing them rip impressed me .Me an Monica are thinking of selling one of our 3 trx90s for Taylor An Chance to experiment with a kasea this winter.If it works well for them WE`LL sell 2 of the trx90`s an keep one for a good back up.If you know of anyone in the midwest looking send them to me an I`ll buy my kaseas from you.
All the kids did awsome an really glad it happened An got to but a face to you . Nice meeting hope to vist more next year as our kids battle :D I`ll keep you post on trx90 sale Thanks Johnny

Pappy
10-26-2004, 06:40 AM
The kasea 50's and 90's are very impressive even in stock form. modified they are top of the class in the world of racing mini's unless you want to tempt fate with the new models being released as "race ready".

If i can help you I will.

QUADROOKIE
10-28-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by mikeracerx34
Pappy,watching the kaseas rip makes me want to try one for my kids an if they like it get another,I know you heard me say this over an over on here but seeing them rip impressed me .Me an Monica are thinking of selling one of our 3 trx90s for Taylor An Chance to experiment with a kasea this winter.If it works well for them WE`LL sell 2 of the trx90`s an keep one for a good back up.If you know of anyone in the midwest looking send them to me an I`ll buy my kaseas from you.
All the kids did awsome an really glad it happened An got to but a face to you . Nice meeting hope to vist more next year as our kids battle :D I`ll keep you post on trx90 sale Thanks Johnny
what kinda cash you gonna need for the trx90's?? Just curious. I actually lookin for a used 50 for my boy, but if a 90 id priced rite, may go that way.

Johnny & Monica
10-29-2004, 12:44 AM
02 TRX90 REAR RAZORS POWERROLL 95CC KIT CAM BIG GUN EXCAUST CANDY RED POWDERCOATED FRAME YELLOW PLASTIC DG BUMBER 1700.00 YFZHOMER@AOL.COM IN MO. AROUND KANSASCITY
SORRY QUADROOKIE I DIDNT SEE YOUR QUESTON BEEN BUSY TRYING TO PREP. YFZ FOR 12 HOURS SAT YOU SOULD HAVE BOUGTH THE LITTLE KX80 SHIFTER I TRIED SELLING YOU A FEW MONTHS BACK ITS GONE NOW BUT WAS SWEET,LOOK FOR CHANCES POWDERCOATING RACING THE INDUSTRY CLASS SAT. SOULD BE DAILY UPDATES ON HERE AN ********.COM ALL DAY SAT.
SOMEONE BUY ONE OF THESE TRX90`S WE HAVE 3

maggiesboy
11-08-2004, 11:06 AM
WHAT?

AtvMxRider
11-08-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by maggiesboy
WHAT? :huh

mikes450r
12-08-2004, 03:04 PM
hey pappy send you pm