PDA

View Full Version : polaris exhaust/clutch???

300exOH
08-24-2004, 08:21 AM
Wasn't sure where to put this. My wife's polaris trailblazer has a hot seat clutch and pipe. It is very loud and it has cracked near where the springs attach. I was thinking about putting the stock exhaust back on but I'm not sure if it will work well with the aftermarket clutch??? Anyone have any ideas? Any help would be appreciated.

bansheeguy77
08-24-2004, 09:38 AM
yes it will work with the stock exhaust, but it wont be like it should be. it will probably have more lag time and whatnot because the clutch kit is designed for the exhaust. i used to have an old trail blazer with hot seat pipe and hpd clutch and never really got the clutch dialed in very good.

300exOH
08-24-2004, 10:28 AM
Well I decided to go ahead and give it a try. You're right. It works pretty good. I just need to lower the stall speed a little and maybe drop a jet size. This thing is much easier on the ears and my neighbors too.:eek2:

Thanks for the reply

bansheeguy77
08-24-2004, 11:57 AM
np....yeah those pipes are very loud, but they up the fun factor alot...which that bike needs :cool:

300exOH
08-24-2004, 12:36 PM
I liked the power the hotseat exhaust gave but the noise was too much. I also felt the quad was out powering the suspension. That thing will beat you to death at high speed. :eek2: