PDA

View Full Version : Silver Lake Sound Update

A4StrokeGuy
04-06-2002, 04:13 PM
OK, heres the deal i attended SL(silver lake) on the 4 and 5 of April. Now i know there are probably sum out there who are wondering if your piped EX's will get in along with me i wasn't sure what they were going to do, but here's the details:
1)if u don't have a spark arrestor don't even bother going becuase they checked everyone for one everytime u enter the dunes with there little white stick, DAR was selling out of s/a like hot cakes on friday.
2) In april they are allowing sum give on the db's on everything. When i was there they were having voluntary db checks so people could find out what there quad/bike was at. But in may they are putting down the foot and allowing knowone over 94db in.
3) I had my WB e-series exhuast on my 400 with 9 disc and sumhow i passed at 94db. To be honest i don't know how but i did, a guy in front of me with a T-4 got 107db's with a s/a. Best thing to do would be to take your stock parts along just in case they don't let u in. Now i don't know if they will be checking everyone for db's this summer or if it will be spot checking, time will tell.

Well i hope this will help someone

Jordan

RideRed04
04-07-2002, 07:05 PM
Good to know, I am heading up there this summer. How is the duning?

A4StrokeGuy
04-08-2002, 01:22 PM
The dunes were fairly ruff the first day but thursday night the wind blew and it smoothed out a bit. there were a lack of jumps and what not but overall it was awsome.

Jordan