PDA

View Full Version : Casey/Hare Scramble 9-6-04 WHO IS THERE?

markk
08-24-2004, 01:37 AM
Alright, Who is going to be goin to LTM for this one?

I should be up there trying to get myself into the top 10 at least in track points!!! If i can keep the quad on all 4's this time! c-ya all there!

markk
08-25-2004, 12:57 PM
Anyone gona be there? I should be there on a Green framed 400ex with a few 450r's and a 250r and a 300ex!!!

big bad beny
08-26-2004, 02:27 PM
what up markk you going up with me and the_eddy for this one?

P.S.Ride Red and Ride Hard

47501exracer
08-26-2004, 03:11 PM
I'll be there. 8th in points in the B class. My results are really sucking there. I am getting ready to order some new roll-offs in case the damn dust is bad again.

BTW, this is not a GP race right?

I hope we start across the road this time so maybe it's not tight at the start.

markk
08-26-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by big bad beny
what up markk you going up with me and the_eddy for this one?

yeah, If u all have room for my quad, If not the Elcamino is (sorta) road worthy again lol. Im gona try to talk Calvin into racin this one.

About this one being a GP or not, Im not sure, But im like u, I want to get off of that dumb MX track. With the starts being all that tight, That usally doesnt bother me to much!
I just feel a little iffy on every start still!!!!!!!

c-ya all there,

P.S. Are we riding in the VIEW this sunday???

300racer
08-26-2004, 11:56 PM
mark i'll be there as u know in the racin f-1 I think u should take the meano camino it would be awesome. lol any way this time we are ganna have to go for the 1-4 as long as noone has any probs

markk
08-27-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by 300racer
mark i'll be there as u know in the racin f-1 I think u should take the meano camino it would be awesome. lol any way this time we are ganna have to go for the 1-4 as long as noone has any probs

What happend with that 1-3 last weekend at Fox Valley??? that 4th messed us up!!!!! j/k u smoked them with that flat tire!!!!

300racer
08-27-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by markk
What happend with that 1-3 last weekend at Fox Valley??? that 4th messed us up!!!!! j/k u smoked them with that flat tire!!!! It was the trash talkin last weekend at fox valley I said you was ganna mess up the 1-3 finish and I did and know your trash talkin so we'll see what happens:D

ILGNCC400EX
08-27-2004, 07:26 PM
ill haul your chit if you want me to lads

300racer
08-28-2004, 02:37 AM
dan are you goin to race this one? I might need a ride if it is ok cause I don't really want to take my dad's racin f-1 with the pimped out vice grip key.

ILGNCC400EX
08-28-2004, 06:46 AM
ya just let me know

shaff107
08-28-2004, 07:45 AM
Ill be there with a few friends. we will have to start off the motocross track due to the fact that there is a Motocross race the same day LoL. but the grass track will be in good condition be cuz there is one of those on saturday.

KILLAQuad
08-28-2004, 04:03 PM
I will be there once again...... Quad B ... 7th in points..... I dont mind the MX track just so long as we dont have to bottle neck as bad as we did last time.....

big bad beny
08-28-2004, 04:45 PM
Ya we are riding at the VIEW this weekend who all comin down?

PATTE440
08-29-2004, 01:00 AM
Hey dano you gonna put the ol boots on and race this one with us. You have been workin for a while now im sure if the odd chance you get hurt they wont fire you now that you been there a while. Also im gonna give you a call some time this week im gonna order some goodies and i should have a few stickers for the door im sure you may wont to partake in installing these im gonna make the order MON from rocky MTN. gonna get some razar rears and another goodie to help me out in the tight stuff.

ILGNCC400EX
08-29-2004, 02:19 PM
ok

ILGNCC400EX
08-29-2004, 02:22 PM
hay you guys im tryin to get everybody to go to shawnee sat or sun let me know if you want to go

PATTE440
08-29-2004, 04:13 PM
ill go dan i will need to get some seat time in on some of the new products that way the race wont be a big shock to me. i would like to go on sat that way we can relax on sunday but if we go sunday that is okay too. are you gonna race mon

ILGNCC400EX
08-29-2004, 05:30 PM
i want to we see ok sat it is

beak7707
08-29-2004, 05:39 PM
I'll be there with the Rissler Racing crew!!

shaff107
08-29-2004, 06:32 PM
as the main rider for Rissler Racing is the Boner going ???
Just taking role call??

markk
09-01-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by ILGNCC400EX
hay you guys im tryin to get everybody to go to shawnee sat or sun let me know if you want to go

SOrry dano, Im gona be in Alabama still, But we will be back for the Casey race on the 6th!, (are u coming up and runnin with us KIDS)

p.s. That Schaeffers oil is AWSOME, After fox-valley last weekend, I changed it, and it hadn't broken down at all hardly!!! I got another job for my winter rebuild!!! So we will be doing some Big Mods this winter!!!!!! U ready!!!!!

ILGNCC400EX
09-01-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by markk
SOrry dano, Im gona be in Alabama still, But we will be back for the Casey race on the 6th!, (are u coming up and runnin with us KIDS)

p.s. That Schaeffers oil is AWSOME, After fox-valley last weekend, I changed it, and it hadn't broken down at all hardly!!! I got another job for my winter rebuild!!! So we will be doing some Big Mods this winter!!!!!! U ready!!!!! yep i got kyles tranny parts have it together fri

bone705
09-01-2004, 11:42 PM
i still got to put a motor in but ill be there. if the r isnt ready then ill be supporting the warrior.

markk
09-02-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by bone705
i still got to put a motor in but ill be there. if the r isnt ready then ill be supporting the warrior.

What sorta work is left on the R's motor? It shouldnt take that long to get her all put back togeather should it?

bone705
09-03-2004, 09:33 PM
i had a blown out center gasket so i replaced the case when i split the cases. i had it together tonight and i had the counter balancer gear off its mark. vibrated like crazy. i was in a hurry putting it together and got it all done and know my clutch isnt working. if only i had a quick change cover :mad:

soilworker
09-04-2004, 03:46 PM
I'll be there but will be racing MX. 3rd place in ISS and it's Round 10. You guys won't have to worry about the MX track b/c of that. Those races usually last till 3-5 depending on what's going on and start at around 10 or so.

I'll be watching you guys while you're racing and I'm between moto's. Anybody who needs help w/anything I'll be glad to come on over and help out. 450R #4x

markk
09-05-2004, 05:32 PM
hey danno/Patte440, How was that ride at Shawnee yesterday? Well im wondering who all is coming up still tomarow to Casey We will be there. We are gettin ready to leave from Alabamma here in a few hours, And should be home early in the morn. See everyon there !!!!!!!!!!

ILGNCC400EX
09-05-2004, 05:38 PM
you missed a hellof a ride

markk
09-06-2004, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by ILGNCC400EX
you missed a hellof a ride

IM sure i did, Patte440 said it was awsome, How did he bust that sprocket???

Anyways danno, I had a hellof a ride back up from Alabamma, 5 hours of sittin on my ***, flyin passed semis, At 80mphs, and we still got back on time to get a few hours of sleep before we start loading the quad up in about 5 hours,

Ill c-u there dan, who all is coming up with u???

soilworker
09-06-2004, 01:54 PM
Just out of curiosity, did anyone see the wreck on the first step-up of the first quad moto just before 11? That was me and we're trying to see what happened. Tore up my knee pretty bad and possibly need surgery on it. Flagger said the steering stem buckled which is what cause it b/c everything was fine and then all I remember is lying on the ground w/people telling me that the medical crew was coming.

I flipped all the way down the step up which is what? Like 10-15ft tall? They said I got up and threw the quad over and tried to start it but it's all blank to me and most of the people who it was in front of were off away from their pit areas. It could provide some help in knowing what happened. I left in a red Dodge Ram that had a 450R in the back w/the handlebars/steering stem slammed into the plastic and ignition hanging out shortly after 11:15. Just want to know what happened and if it was steering stem related.

Otherwise, where's the race reports?

big bad beny
09-07-2004, 07:51 PM
So how did every one do?

P.S. Ride Red and Ride Hard

47501exracer
09-07-2004, 07:59 PM
OK.....Exactly what happened in the harescramble scoring yesterday? I don't really see how hard it is to write lap times on the clipboard and post the results but who knows. I thought the course was good. I screwed up twice and it cost me about 5-6 positions and for some reason my quad wanted to drown out after the finish line creek.

The thing that pisses me off most is that the races NEVER start anywhere near on time. They need to adjust their schedule or get more organized.

How come Scott F wasn't there?

And I thought they gave payback to 50% of the racers who signed up and paid. Yesterday they gave back only 50% of who finished which left me SOL since I suck.

shaff107
09-07-2004, 08:00 PM
2nd in the A class.

bone705
09-07-2004, 08:03 PM
9th in B

kw39xc
09-07-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by 47501exracer
OK.....Exactly what happened in the harescramble scoring yesterday? I don't really see how hard it is to write lap times on the clipboard and post the results but who knows. I thought the course was good. I screwed up twice and it cost me about 5-6 positions and for some reason my quad wanted to drown out after the finish line creek.

The thing that pisses me off most is that the races NEVER start anywhere near on time. They need to adjust their schedule or get more organized.

How come Scott F wasn't there?

And I thought they gave payback to 50% of the racers who signed up and paid. Yesterday they gave back only 50% of who finished which left me SOL since I suck. Thats the reason Scott Fleishhauser and kevin Wall didnt show up no payback they rode at kevin walls farm with jeff stoess, wesley fruits , jason lewis etc... we start on time and got what we didnt have to pay for alot of riding!!!:blah:

markk
09-07-2004, 09:42 PM
I ened up with a Lucky 3rd place finish in b-class.

The scoring they have is a little messed up, But we all cant ***** at those girls, They are still trying to get everything figgerd out!, The guys we where with brought up the idea of a scanner system, they way they cant get all mixed up, And check points will be alot quicker.

There awnser was they the scanner systems cost ALOT, I understand that they do cost alot, But i would be willing to pay a full 10 dollars for getting into the race instead of $8, Or i would also be willing to pay $30 instead of $25 to enter the H.S. race.
If anyone has any good ideas of how to mabey get us threw there check points with less problems Feel free and post it, Or tell them at the track!! ( they said they will listen to any ides)

Anyone know if that kid on the Wolverien (sp), or timberwolf, ever got unstuck from that hillside?

PATTE440
09-08-2004, 03:31 PM
i think that my idea is to stop going there is way to much BS for a race. Ill just go ride hard on the weekends and hit the GNCC. And i thought that south fork had things messed up but there are doing better then casey this year any way took the Hole shot in b class led the first 2.5 laps and right before the 3rd check point was trying to get around lappers or 35+ guys and clipped a tree to bend the crap out of the L tie rod got it changed and had to go back to the 3rd check point to start again and mad it inot 12 im wish 450r tie rods were a little tougher but if i dont hit trees i dont have to worry bout it.

Nikkiann
09-08-2004, 08:30 PM
I am getting sick and tired of the Casey races. Not only are they usually between an hour to 2 hours late...they can't seem to keep track of what rider is where. It is amazing to me. I think that they need to invest in the electronic scanning system. Not only would that keep the congestion out of the check point, but since writing down the times is too difficult for them....this might be a bit easier for them to handle.
Also, I am sick of all those guys at Casey who find it necessary to CHEAT!!!!!!! Don't freaken cheat. Grrrr!!!! :mad: If you suck that bad....GO HOME AND PRACTICE!!!!!!!!

PATTE440
09-08-2004, 10:35 PM
i like the 4th check point and how there was no one there. Also what was the deal with the finish line i dotn remember them telling us there was to sides (one for A and 35+, the other B) i came around and went in the wrong one and they yelled at me. I got a buddy that races bikes and he said the reason we had to wait so long for our race after theres was done was they were eating. i know people need breaks and to eat and all but dont tell us 130 and mean 330 but i bet if someone is runnin late getting to the track that will be the day they start on time

400exmom
09-09-2004, 04:34 AM
well not real sorry i missed that race~ im done with casey for the year~ theres enough other races for me closer~

HEY KEV! maybe next year wont be so bad when your an A rider:devil:

KILLAQuad
09-10-2004, 11:16 AM
I guess im glad i was at the NHRA NATIONALS all weekend .... sounds like they made asses out of them selves at casey.....

Oh well the cheaters will get theres one day ..... how on earth can you go around bragging that you won a race when you dont run half the damn course....???

I can sit in the woods for 2 hrs and take a stick and mark on my fender how many check points i hit and then come around and say my number to the finish line people once every 15mins and then hide until i see the Checkard flag and run up to the line and give my number one last time..... 1st place .....

I can then go home with a piece of wood with a Number 1 on it and brag to the people i ride with and say i won the race but i cant truely say i won to anyone else because i didnt run the RACE COURSE.... <<<< thats why they call it a course.... you have to stay on it to have a TRUE Race...... i dont think i could even ride any more if i where to know that i won by cheating....

hell i quite a race because i missed a check point.... if i would have kept going i would have CHEATED ..... not something i could live with......

AND i know for a fact that my one top 10 finish i had there was all fair and square but then again myself and 2 other buddies got holeshots at that race along with one other guy and we passed that guy then one of my buddies got hung up on a tree..... that leave me and one other buddy in 1 and 2.... how did we get passed by 3 people when we where never passed and never pitted and never got off course.....?????? <<< thats what twerks my noodle......

Oh well ....... what can you do....

See ya next time....

markk
09-10-2004, 08:50 PM
Who do u think cut the course??? I know that i went threw some caution tape one the first lap, and IT sucks, My neck still has scabs on it! I hit the caution tape, cuz i didnt get the old 400 shut down in time going into the first section of woods!!!

dirtriderex
09-10-2004, 10:14 PM
Wow, sounds like a nightmare. As far as the cheating, I don't understand why someone would cheat. The sport is fun b/c of the obsticles. It seems to me every race i'ev been to it has run atleast 1 hour late around me.

KILLAQuad
09-11-2004, 11:09 AM
Im not talking about running through the cation tape... im talking about knowing the area just a little too well and stright blowing a woods section and just skipping around out there....

I have only video as proof of who or where... BUT not sure who or where...the video is of people just out in the middle of nowhere and WAY off couse these same people we find out later are claiming Plaques.......:eek2:

I dont think it is so much the scoreing people as much as it is SOME of the people raceing.....:rolleyes:

meangreen400ex
11-06-2004, 05:32 AM
I'll be there gettin ready to head out right now and load up my stuff. I'm racing with my bro