PDA

View Full Version : miniatvs hop-up!

Samson
08-23-2004, 08:21 PM
Well, after a month of waiting, I finally got to test my high compression head, pipe and 20mm keihin. Got to admit I am quite pleased with the results though I still have some jetting issues and my clutch kit has not come in yet but I just ordered it last week. I figure I gained at least 5mph on top and it feels much stronger getting there. Definately sqeezed a few more rpm's out of it.

Cant' wait to get the jetting straightened out and the spring and rollers in. No doubt this thing is going to SCOOT!

Samson
09-06-2004, 04:02 PM
Got my jetting fixed and my clutch kit installed this weekend. What can I say? This is one quick little mini! Very happy with results! Not into racing but I guarantee I'll be a WHOLE lot happier at the dunes! And so will my kiddo!

Thanks to WRH Racing!

:cool:

QuadJunkies
09-07-2004, 12:17 AM
Congrats!!!! Cant wait to get my sons back together :( looks like the ole money tree better start growing some green really soon.....:( At this rate, Im NEVER going to bling my ride up........:confused: Its amazing what a clutch and a few small mods will do Eh??!!!!:macho

Samson
09-07-2004, 07:28 AM
I hear you! My wife's gonna bling me if I don't quit spending money! :o

But, maybe I won't have to push my daughter up dunes anymore. 5-7mph and a slight tug while goosing it brings the front wheels off the gound now. Not ready to trade my EX but this little mini is fun!