PDA

View Full Version : Another rider needed in heaven

Fuchs42
08-23-2004, 07:27 PM
Friday, August 20th.... A wet raining night... Very muddy..... Justin Ryan of championship township was killed from injuries sustained from an ATV accident at Pymatuning Holeshot Raceway. He was 18 and he was my friend... he raced a z400 in the 4 stroke class. I did not go friday due to the fact it was raining and muddy.... I found this article in a local newpaper. This is where i race and watch every weekend... I was planning to get a new TRX450R this week.. but I'm pretty sure this is the 2nd or 3rd person to die up there... I see someone getting sent to the ambulance every race A lot of them are life flighted. I'm not very good at these kind of speeches I just wanted to inform everyone how dangerous racing is and how we lost another great rider :( I'm not sure when the services are or if they are taking donations.. but if i find out I will let everyone know.... Sorry im so bad at these but im pretty sad.... he was a great person, always nice and curteous... i would just like everyone to say a prayer for him up there in heaven

MotoX3
08-23-2004, 07:31 PM
sorry to hear that bro....stay strong:( ....u and his family r in my prayers man

Fuchs42
08-23-2004, 07:35 PM
Becuase of this... Im pretty sure my racing career is over for now.... I think i am going to buy a 50 and ride it and keep my 300ex... Maybe when I get older i might race again but im not sure

Pappy
08-23-2004, 07:38 PM
that really sucks.

remeber tho, people die every day in cars and we all still drive them

Fuchs42
08-23-2004, 07:46 PM
http://img17.exs.cx/img17/7227/justinryan.jpg

http://img17.exs.cx/img17/5906/justinryan2.jpg

sly400ex
08-23-2004, 07:47 PM
RIP:( Very sad.

MotoX3
08-23-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Fuchs42
Becuase of this... Im pretty sure my racing career is over for now.... I think i am going to buy a 50 and ride it and keep my 300ex... Maybe when I get older i might race again but im not sure hey man...dont do that...keep riding..think what would this guy want you to do.....just keep on goin man....ik its hard....:(

87250rxrider
08-23-2004, 07:55 PM
RIP :( it is really sad that this stuff keeps happening. though i have one thing to say to you Fuchs42; people are tragically killed in racing incidents all the time, but just because of that you shouldn't let it end your racing career. its a tough thing to see, or to have happen to friends, but i would never let it ruin my racing career. don't let it get to you too much. his family is in my prayers.

Quad18star
08-23-2004, 08:18 PM
Sorry to hear about this man ... stay strong . One thing though .... don't let something like this stop you from doing what you love . I know it's tough . I've been in a couple serious racing accidents ... one life threatening ... the other on August 15th when I nearly lost my leg , but this only pushes me to be a stronger person and continue doing what I love to do . I'm sure you're buddy wouldn't want you to give up something i'm sure you love doing because of his accident . Live life for today , cuz tomorrow isn't guaranteed !!!!!

USAMoto00
08-23-2004, 08:23 PM
I'm from Champion and I've raced against Justin for a few years now. He was a good kid just coming in to his own. God speed my friend. It's a shame, on his 18th birthday, he passed.

JRDrider22
08-23-2004, 08:24 PM
hey man i ride for them. im gonna be that person they wanted to be in racing.

crday98
08-23-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
I've been in a couple serious racing accidents ... one life threatening ... the other on August 15th when I nearly lost my leg scary:eek2: i almost lost my life drag racing at the strip on the same date but last year all to someone's stupidity.it was a wake-up call but i'd still like to do it again some day.i'm sorry to hear about your friend and he will be in my prayers tonight.i know it is scary but don't prevent it from doing something you enjoy.quadstar hit the nail on the head.it kind of reminds me of dale jr.we all know the story and it didn't stop him from racing.i think it made him stronger.i'm sure dale sr is proud of him for not getting out.just be safe.there is risk in everything you do but it is better to life life to the fullest than to never have lived at all;)

Freestylemxr
08-23-2004, 09:47 PM
RIP Sorry to hear that man :( Stay strong!

Mr.250X
08-23-2004, 10:13 PM
I am very sorry to hear that Fuchs42.That happen to me losing someone I knew quite well in 2000. That shook me up like I never been in my life you can not describe how it feels. But as far as going back to racing and whatever, your going to know in time the answer what you going to do. Right now is not the time to deside that with your hart crush to bits.O course you would worry and think WOW this could happen to me but When it's your time it's your time and that could be 75+ years from now. Your going to get through this trust me but it's going to take time.

:(

lol
08-23-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by sly400ex
RIP:( Very sad.

Fuchs42
08-23-2004, 10:17 PM
Thank you guys for all your help. For right now I don't know what to do... I think I just want to buy a 50 and Ride it around but I don't know.. It's just going to take time.... Eventually I will be racing again becuase it is what I love to do :|

Ryan
08-23-2004, 10:23 PM
Sorry to hear :( .

Bill Fuller
08-23-2004, 10:24 PM
And thats what he would want you to do................................................ .....................Remember him any way you can.:(

RIP

diangelo#67
08-23-2004, 10:32 PM
I don't know you and I didn't have the privilge to meet your friend but you gotta press on and think this was somthing he loved. and life is too short do it for your friend, ride on keep your friend in your heart and every time you take a big double think of him sitt'n on the back with you... it helps trust me.;)

Big400EX
08-23-2004, 10:36 PM
Thats too bad, but accidents like these happen everyday and you have to thank God that it wasn't you. If you really wanted to race you should race and like someone else said you should race for them, make them proud.;)

stiffy
08-24-2004, 07:36 AM
That's too bad at least he died doing what he loved. It shouldn't stop anyone from racing heck in the last month Utah has lost like 3 people because they got lost in the mountains with thier scout troops. People choke and die that doesn't mean you stop eating.

sn0wrider
08-24-2004, 07:48 AM
fuchs i am very sorry to hear about your friend:( but you really shouldn't quit riding your bike, if anything ride it for your friend. like pappy said people die everyday in cars and we still drive them.. hes in my prayers

sharkinthepool
08-24-2004, 08:26 AM
R.I.P.

Your bud would not want you to stop. Would you have wanted him to stop if this would have been you?

OF COURSE NOT,

We all have an eerie feeling when something like this happens. It is hard to get by. But you have to think. No one made him do it. He did it because he liked to do it!:) and I am positive that he had fun doing it like all the rest of us on here or he would not have done it and we would not pay as much attention to the post on here as we do.:)

Just remember man, we are all here for each other. No matter what the rivalry, HONDA YAMAHA SUZUKI KAWISAKI POLARIS we are here for the same reason.
So remember in your time of need, and while reading this

YOU’RE NOT EVER GOING TO BE ALONE!
WE ARE ALL HERE BROTHER!

You take care and do not let things get to you. Like everything (and everyone else on here who has lost a friend this way), No matter what you think or anyone says, it will get easier with time. Be strong!:macho

QuadJunkies
08-24-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
And thats what he would want you to do................................................ .....................Remember him any way you can.:(

RIP thats EXACTLY what I was going to say....;) He would want you to do that Im sure of it!!! God bless all those that was close to him .Very sad :(

jb500ex
08-24-2004, 10:22 AM
sorry to hear. it's definatley scarry.

redrunner
08-24-2004, 10:31 AM

MY450R
08-24-2004, 11:33 AM
sorry to hear about that man.i think your friend may want you to win a few races in his memory
just go out there and give it your all in his name and you cant lose
keep the faith we're all with ya

ultimate2girl
08-24-2004, 06:34 PM
hey, im really sorry to here that but if you dont keep riding you will be scared of it your whole life and racing or even riding is a way to remember him !!
take a look at bubba stewart his best friend died when he was a lil kid and he is riding for the memory of his best friend :)