PDA

View Full Version : you decide

MY450R
08-23-2004, 01:26 PM
well,
i met this girl the other day and we've been talking and such
anyway since my wife and i are split all my friends tell me not dilly dally and go find a woman
so ok i do but theres a problem shes only 19 yrs old and im 29
what do i do from here?
a: go out with her and forget about the age thing
b:go out with her knowing very well that it wont last long
C: who gives a crap just go and have fun
i leave it up to you good people of exriders to decide
now thats reality internet
btw shes smoking hot otherwise i wouldn't even ask

SilentClepto
08-23-2004, 01:29 PM
Id say go with A, Ive seen relationships that are more then 10yrs apart that last a long time, well theyre currently still together.

Rebelrider4OOex
08-23-2004, 01:30 PM
who cares about relationships go have fun lol they guy i work with is 39 and is goin out with a 22 year old ........hes old enough to be her dad :eek2: :p

bansheeguy77
08-23-2004, 01:31 PM
o hell yes dude go do it and have fun. just dont get overly attached right away cause shes younger than you and all but have fun and see what happens

Mxjunkie
08-23-2004, 01:32 PM
A, my parents are 14 years apart, just go for it :macho

MY450R
08-23-2004, 01:37 PM
i suppose i could just indulge myself this once

SGA
08-23-2004, 01:54 PM
I say C. Dont even think about the "what ifs". If I was divorced and a 19 year old wanted to have some fun with me, I would.
Go have some fun.

400grl
08-23-2004, 02:07 PM
Hey....I was 29 when I got together with my current boyfriend, he was 19.....now I'm 33 and he's almost 23.....we have been together for 2 1/2 years, and everything is awesome!!!!

My ex-husband is dating a girl who just turned 21, and he's 35....he's been with her for about 1 1/2 years.......she is awesome, and I hope he marries her......

Age is relative (once it's over 18! LOL!)......age is just a number....it's what they've been through in life that counts......how they deal, and what you have in common!

And I have to say.....I will probably never date another older man again!!:devil: Something to be said for the young'ens!!!! :)

Go for it.....life is short......no regrets! :)

Quad18star
08-23-2004, 02:42 PM
Age is just a number .... My parents ahve 11 years difference between them and they've been together for the last 22 years . I've dated plenty of girls that were 5 or so years younger than myself .

PHAT400
08-23-2004, 02:54 PM
IMHO.... and that would be "HUMBLE" opinion... Sound's like an awesome rebound. Have a great time... if the relationship turn's in to something really cool, then that's even better. Either way you won't know until you try.. Have a good time bro and eat your wheaties.. you'll need em..

08-23-2004, 03:09 PM
im 17 & my new girlfriend is 14...have fun with her :devil:

zephead400ex
08-23-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike

Is she bleeding yet? haha!

I got burned by a chick who was 18, after we were together for 3 1/2 yrs. she decided she wanted to date an older guy who is 27. Hell, I am 21....damn split tales anyway.

So, MY450R, you don't want my biased opinion!!!!!

crday98
08-23-2004, 07:15 PM
i agree about the fact that the gap between ages is not something to worry about but from what i have seen with friends, is that the age itself is or at least the status of his or her personal life.i've known people seeing people much younger and age was not a factor at all.however,in some other relationships,if the girl or guy was going to college,or was under 21 and did not do the bar scene thing yet,it had an major effect on the relationship.i've seen couples that dated since the 6th grade but as soon as college or the bar scene rolled around,they split up because one was a few years behind and couldn't go to the bar or the other was older and past the bar scene while it was the fresh and exciting thing to do for the younger one and would eventually lead to a break up. you're still young.go have your fun but try not to get attached in the process and see how it goes from there;)

08-23-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
well,
i met this girl the other day and we've been talking and such
anyway since my wife and i are split all my friends tell me not dilly dally and go find a woman
so ok i do but theres a problem shes only 19 yrs old and im 29
what do i do from here?
a: go out with her and forget about the age thing
b:go out with her knowing very well that it wont last long
C: who gives a crap just go and have fun
i leave it up to you good people of exriders to decide
now thats reality internet
btw shes smoking hot otherwise i wouldn't even ask

go out with her but make sure you don't spend a alot of money the first date...she may just have a empty fridge

Guy400
08-23-2004, 07:22 PM
19 year old girls are very limber...'nuff said:D

My mature advice to you would be to go out with her not expecting anything. You just got out of a marriage, I wouldn't concern myself too much with finding the next 'Mrs. Right' so soon. Go out with her without the pressure of worrying if she's too young, will it last, should I just bone her, etc. Go out, have fun and let nature take its course. If she's too young and immature for you than you'll know it. If she's something that you like than the age won't be as apparent.

Remember, 19 year old girls are limber:devil:

WOracing
08-23-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike

im 16 and my gf is 13...weve been together for 3 months

SGA
08-23-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Is this what you mean by limber?:D

TheFontMaster
08-23-2004, 07:50 PM
I would say go with option C. And go from there to see if it turns into anything better.

bulkdriverlp
08-23-2004, 08:35 PM
option A. just dont be dishing out ur cash. watchit she might be a gold digger. make shure shes in it for the relationship before u buy her stuff.jmo

Tommy 17
08-23-2004, 08:53 PM
i know 26 year olds dating 13 year olds:o

JDiablo
08-23-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Is this what you mean by limber?:D

kamikaze_rzrbak
08-23-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
Is she bleeding yet? haha!damn split tales anyway.
LMFAO, that ones going in my sig

Woodsrider
08-23-2004, 09:24 PM
I cant believe you have to ask:eek:

Damn dude Id be hittin' that like a epileptic rabbit with hic-ups!:devil:

JDiablo
08-23-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Woodsrider

CannondaleRider
08-23-2004, 09:29 PM
OMG that was ****in funny

400grl
08-23-2004, 11:02 PM
roflmao!!!!

remlapr
08-23-2004, 11:16 PM
I noticed none of the three options involve you not hooking up with her LOL...

remlapr
08-23-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
Hey....I was 29 when I got together with my current boyfriend, he was 19.....now I'm 33 and he's almost 23.....we have been together for 2 1/2 years, and everything is awesome!!!!

So you guy got together approx. 4 years ago, but have only been together 2.5 years :confused:

kwatts400
08-24-2004, 02:55 AM
I'm 29 and my girlfriend is 21, I say go for it. Just go out with her and have fun. :blah:

86350x
08-24-2004, 03:03 AM
"C: who gives a crap just go and have fun"

sharkinthepool
08-24-2004, 05:19 AM
...first off if it really bothers you that much, it is going to cause problems. Second if she is that smoking who gives a rats *****!!!!

If it only last for a few weeks then so be it. If it last longer than so be it. But just have fun! Let, what-ever is going to happen, HAPPEN!

Do not sabotage things before theyy happen. Just let them happen on there own.

I am 30 and my girl is 19 and everything is fine. We both ride we both race, and we live day to day and do not listen to everyones opinions. We know that we have fun together.

It is all about what you want, not everyone elses wants and needs

MY450R
08-24-2004, 06:38 AM
i kinda plannned on just going day by day and see what happens
of course im not going to pass up the chance to get down and dirty but im also not going to stop having fun to be in a relationship right now
i find it relaxing to be single for the time being lol

sharkinthepool
08-24-2004, 08:05 AM
And that is the way to do it man.
Take it day by day. But, hey if she is it you and you are (well uh) into her than so be it, HAVE FUN.

Remember that she is 19 though. She is up for having fun! :D and I think that is why I get along so good with the 19yr old that I am seeing. I am basically still akid if you talk to my parents. They think I am a nut case for still running MX on my ATV at my age. It is all on how you feel man.

By all means have fun. After a divorce/seperation you deserve it.

lol
08-24-2004, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Woodsrider

hahaha thts goin in my sig!

cody anderson
08-24-2004, 08:37 AM
Have you laost your mind? She's 19 bro! Hit it!!!!! Your NEVER going to get the chance again. Since your already getting old and wrinkly!

Pappy
08-24-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
19 year old girls are very limber...'nuff said:D

My mature advice to you would be to go out with her not expecting anything. You just got out of a marriage, I wouldn't concern myself too much with finding the next 'Mrs. Right' so soon. Go out with her without the pressure of worrying if she's too young, will it last, should I just bone her, etc. Go out, have fun and let nature take its course. If she's too young and immature for you than you'll know it. If she's something that you like than the age won't be as apparent.

i agree....

and i think i met that chick in SGA's picture...too bad i was drunk at the time and forgot her phone number:devil: :(

MY450R
08-24-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by cody anderson
Have you laost your mind? She's 19 bro! Hit it!!!!! Your NEVER going to get the chance again. Since your already getting old and wrinkly!
old and wrinkley?
i dont think so
if i had wrinkles id shoot myself

Pappy
08-24-2004, 08:53 AM
a 19 year old chick that wants to hit the sack with an older dude wants one thing.....to be worked:macho

cody anderson
08-24-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
a 19 year old chick that wants to hit the sack with an older dude wants one thing.....to be worked:macho

yeah man. work it!

MY450R
08-24-2004, 09:32 AM
im gonna give her the special treatment lol

MY450R
08-24-2004, 09:37 AM
i just dont know about her tongue piercing yet
i dont want that gettin caught or snagged on something haha

440ex2001
08-24-2004, 09:37 AM
She's over 18 whats the problem? I used to feel bad about going out with girls 4 years or so younger than me. Now that i realize I cant be that picky anymore it doesnt matter. I'm 25 and the girls close to my age that I should be dating are wanting get m mm ma marr o chit I cant say it or really head strong girls that are into thier careers. I think what matters is what you have in common and as long is she is 18 there is nothing wrong with it.

F-16Guy
08-24-2004, 09:57 AM
Don't jump out of the frying pan and into the fire. Just hit it for a little while and don't get too attached. Either she's going to eventually start messing around behind your back, or she's going to go psycho because you're her first "love" (or so she thinks). Either way, you don't want to be stuck in the middle of that mess. Hook up with some young girls now while you can, and then settle down with someone that's done screwing random guys and wants a family. Young girls aren't good for marryin'.:D

FourFiftyFour
08-24-2004, 10:04 AM
heres my honest opinion:

yeah it could work out but most likely it wont.......and you ask why would i know..... well i am a 19 year old chick and i was dating a guy quite a bit older than me (VERY close to your age) for a couple months who JUST got out of a bad relationship of 5 1/2 years..........

at first everything was ok but stuff started catching up, he wasnt ready for a relationship and then he started saying we should see other ppl while seeing each other (something i do not go for), and one day he just said we should quit seeing each other all together (when i left he was calling me back 2 days later saying he made a mistake and missed me:rolleyes: ) yeah the age thing didnt matter too much for a while, but then we hit those points in our lives where age difference showed up a lot and personalities clashed..... he would get totally *****faced drunk about every weekend (and he would ride his quad on trails AND drive his truck back home when he couldnt even walk straight) he would then call me about 5 or 6 times telling me he loved me :rolleyes: and such and saying he needed help bc he was too drunk, so guess who had to babysit him, when i am not a big drinker myself and i really could care less about it, also one night i had to bail him out of jail bc he got a PI... he also had all these issues with his past relationship and would always compare me to her, it started getting really messy....... and it was all at the end too, it was all nice and sweet and perfect at first, but stuff happened to show that sometimes the huge age difference will catch up, and it might not hurt YOU if yall end up breaking up, but it might hurt HER, remember shes only 19......... Im just seeing it from the girls POV...... especially if shes looking for a relationship, like i said theres a chance it could work but an even bigger chance it wont

400grl
08-24-2004, 10:10 AM

Somebody's going to have some fuuuuuuun!!! ;) LOL!!! :devil: :devil:

Oh....hey.....I've heard of this happening from a number of GUYS I know in the same situation, and I was wondering if any of you would even admit to this happening to you..........when you have been married, or excusively with someone for a long period of time....and then all of a sudden you find yourself in someone else's "company", so to speak.......your mind is saying "yes!" but other important parts are saying "that doesn't look familiar!!"....and "you want me to go where???" and they sort of don't want to do what they should be doing........

This could possibly happen.....but don't worry...it just takes a little coaxing to assure every part that it's all OK.......no one is going to get in trouble later! ;) Then it's "GAME ON!"......:D

Taco
08-24-2004, 10:17 AM
Tongue ring :devil: :devil: :devil:

Regular_Joe
08-24-2004, 10:34 AM
She just want you to buy her beer .... :devil:

SGA
08-24-2004, 11:03 AM

when you have been married, or excusively with someone for a long period of time....and then all of a sudden you find yourself in someone else's "company", so to speak.......your mind is saying "yes!" but other important parts are saying "that doesn't look familiar!!"....and "you want me to go where???" and they sort of don't want to do what they should be doing........

Thats Good 400grl! :)

And true:(

MY450R
08-24-2004, 11:06 AM

Oh....hey.....I've heard of this happening from a number of GUYS I know in the same situation, and I was wondering if any of you would even admit to this happening to you..........when you have been married, or excusively with someone for a long period of time....and then all of a sudden you find yourself in someone else's "company", so to speak.......your mind is saying "yes!" but other important parts are saying "that doesn't look familiar!!"....and "you want me to go where???" and they sort of don't want to do what they should be doing........

This could possibly happen.....but don't worry...it just takes a little coaxing to assure every part that it's all OK.......no one is going to get in trouble later! ;) Then it's "GAME ON!"......:D
you say the best chit evr
i agree with you because ive had to say no too many times when i was married now i can say yes
but to the other end of it,i know damn well itll work out ok at first but right now im just not thinking of a future with her cause i know that no 19 yr old is going to be mature enough not to whore around and want a family blah blah blah
when its time to settle down again i prolly wont be eyeing a 19 yr old to do that with unless shes like some out standing girl and wants what i want in life
great post corry
and everyone else

steveatv3
08-24-2004, 12:15 PM
im 15 and my g/f is 19 ...... its kinda weird at first but dont let the age thing bother you

if you act younger and she acts older then ur set, idk whatever go get it:blah:

FourFiftyFour
08-24-2004, 12:27 PM
you say the best chit evr
i agree with you because ive had to say no too many times when i was married now i can say yes
but to the other end of it,i know damn well itll work out ok at first but right now im just not thinking of a future with her cause i know that no 19 yr old is going to be mature enough not to whore around and want a family blah blah blah
when its time to settle down again i prolly wont be eyeing a 19 yr old to do that with unless shes like some out standing girl and wants what i want in life
great post corry
and everyone else

then...if you know you dont want to be with her for the rest of your life, then why waste your and her time, when im dating someone and i know that i dont want to be with them for the rest of my life and i see no future with them, then i just break it off bc why waste time????????

400grl
08-24-2004, 12:30 PM
Because not everyone gets together to get married.....or have a relationship.....I have been with guys before just because it was fun for us both.....it's nice to just have company once in a while.....nice to have someone to call if you get lonely.....nice to have no strings attached.....nice to not have someone freak out on you for no reason......there are alot of casual relationships in the world...and they are certainly not a bad thing! ;)

I mean....geez...the guy hasn't even gone out with her yet!!! And we have him either getting married or cutting it off already!! LOL!!

bulkdriverlp
08-24-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
heres my honest opinion:

yeah it could work out but most likely it wont.......and you ask why would i know..... well i am a 19 year old chick and i was dating a guy quite a bit older than me (VERY close to your age) for a couple months who JUST got out of a bad relationship of 5 1/2 years..........

at first everything was ok but stuff started catching up, he wasnt ready for a relationship and then he started saying we should see other ppl while seeing each other (something i do not go for), and one day he just said we should quit seeing each other all together (when i left he was calling me back 2 days later saying he made a mistake and missed me:rolleyes: ) yeah the age thing didnt matter too much for a while, but then we hit those points in our lives where age difference showed up a lot and personalities clashed..... he would get totally *****faced drunk about every weekend (and he would ride his quad on trails AND drive his truck back home when he couldnt even walk straight) he would then call me about 5 or 6 times telling me he loved me :rolleyes: and such and saying he needed help bc he was too drunk, so guess who had to babysit him, when i am not a big drinker myself and i really could care less about it, also one night i had to bail him out of jail bc he got a PI... he also had all these issues with his past relationship and would always compare me to her, it started getting really messy....... and it was all at the end too, it was all nice and sweet and perfect at first, but stuff happened to show that sometimes the huge age difference will catch up, and it might not hurt YOU if yall end up breaking up, but it might hurt HER, remember shes only 19......... Im just seeing it from the girls POV...... especially if shes looking for a relationship, like i said theres a chance it could work but an even bigger chance it wont you let that go on for 51/2 years?? i think i would have broke it off long before then. you wont have any prob finding a man, thats what men want to be able to do what they want and have you still be there ur great!!

MY450R
08-24-2004, 12:50 PM
Because not everyone gets together to get married.....or have a relationship.....I have been with guys before just because it was fun for us both.....it's nice to just have company once in a while.....nice to have someone to call if you get lonely.....nice to have no strings attached.....nice to not have someone freak out on you for no reason......there are alot of casual relationships in the world...and they are certainly not a bad thing! ;)

I mean....geez...the guy hasn't even gone out with her yet!!! And we have him either getting married or cutting it off already!! LOL!!
what she said

400grl
08-24-2004, 12:52 PM
Nope - read it again.....the guys had been in a PREVIOUS relationship for 5 years.....she said she only dated him for a few months........

zephead400ex
08-24-2004, 01:30 PM

Right on! God I love it when a chick understands this!!!! Props to you! I'll drink to that.

400grl
08-24-2004, 01:34 PM
Thanks! ;)

Big400EX
08-24-2004, 01:37 PM
Are you the guy who said a hott girl just walked into the eye glasses office and you were going to go chase her or something, or am I confused with someone else.

My grandma and grandpa are 16 years apart.:macho

Go Do IT

MY450R
08-24-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
Right on! God I love it when a chick understands this!!!! Props to you! I'll drink to that.
and shes not gay either

MY450R
08-24-2004, 01:38 PM
lol

zephead400ex
08-24-2004, 01:40 PM
She's not gay....I'm single...:devil:

FourFiftyFour
08-24-2004, 01:41 PM

i guess bc if u do that around here...any girl that has a casual relationship would be labeled as a slut... i saw tons of girls go through this and that reputation lasts a long time...especially if the guy opens his mouth and blabs about everything and her personal info....i could see it working if both people were on the same level of understanding, and they both accepted the fact and had no disagreements about it being casual, but if the "break up" is bad, it sometimes tends to lead to the "im going to get them back by telling everyone about them" that sort of drama, i tried to have a "casual" relationship and all it ended up was him trying to lead me on and say he decided he wanted a relationship and then he said he didnt and then he said he did, etc etc..... then when it ended (not a good ending either) he told ALL his friends and such EVERYTHING about me.... and stuff still comes up to this day.... I hate drama, and sometimes casual relationships just end up being a bunch of drama bc one person starts caring too much and way more than the other

but who knows..some casual relationships do work, but they arent my sort of deal... id rather be single if i didnt have a real relationship

86350x
08-24-2004, 01:42 PM
:confused: :huh

400grl
08-24-2004, 01:49 PM
Well....the trick is to not give a cr@p what other people say/think......it's not their life, it's yours. You are the only one you should be concerned with.....be true to yourself. People will always talk.....you just have to learn to ignore them. ;)

And you guys are cracking me up!! :)

MY450R
08-24-2004, 02:33 PM
sluts? where sluts?

Taco
08-24-2004, 02:40 PM
Well....the trick is to not give a cr@p what other people say/think......it's not their life, it's yours. You are the only one you should be concerned with.....be true to yourself. People will always talk.....you just have to learn to ignore them. ;)

And you guys are cracking me up!! :) Holy hell are you sure you don't have a penis????? ;) :D

PHAT400
08-24-2004, 03:29 PM

Dude, if you have any cavities be careful.. Them damn tongue bolt's have knocked me nut's before.... kissing this girl with one at a party and that sucker hit a molar with a cavity ... "BAMM" down I went.. It's kind of like aluminum foil....

WHEW... that bring's back some painful memories..

zephead400ex
08-24-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Taco
Holy hell are you sure you don't have a penis????? ;) :D

LMFAO

phatswinn
08-24-2004, 03:45 PM
leave her walkin funny:devil:

bama400ex
08-24-2004, 04:05 PM
C .

400grl
08-24-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Taco
Holy hell are you sure you don't have a penis????? ;) :D

LOL!!!! I have been called one of the guys a few too many times!!! LOL!!! ;)

wilkin250r
08-24-2004, 05:36 PM
Well, I think we're going to need a few pictures to prove that you're really female.... :devil:

SGA
08-24-2004, 06:31 PM
i guess bc if u do that around here...any girl that has a casual relationship would be labeled as a slut...
I think girls have it worse than guys. If they put out, they are a slut. If they dont put out, they are a tease.
If a guy gets some, then its high fives all around.

400grl is right, live your life as you want and dont worry about what others say.

AtvMxRider
08-24-2004, 06:55 PM
then...if you know you dont want to be with her for the rest of your life, then why waste your and her time, when im dating someone and i know that i dont want to be with them for the rest of my life and i see no future with them, then i just break it off bc why waste time????????

Why do you have to be with someone for the rest of your life to sleep with them:confused: . Man tap that thing and then see how it goes from there.:devil:

AtvMxRider
08-24-2004, 06:57 PM
i guess bc if u do that around here...any girl that has a casual relationship would be labeled as a slut...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a slut. ;)

AtvMxRider
08-24-2004, 06:59 PM
id rather be single if i didnt have a real relationship

You don't get much do yahttp://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/pork20from20behind.gif :huh

86350x
08-24-2004, 07:15 PM
LOL!!!! I have been called one of the guys a few too many times!!! LOL!!! ;) :huh

redrunner
08-24-2004, 07:39 PM
Definetly go and have some fun but don't do something foolish and get trapped! If you know what I mean. How many times has that happened to one of us poor fun loving slobs.
Dude, go for it with as much zest as you can! But send her home before breakfast and no toothbrushes allowed in the bathroom!:D

86350x
08-25-2004, 11:17 AM
"But send her home before breakfast and no toothbrushes allowed in the bathroom!"

But morning breath is aweful
:confused:

redrunner
08-25-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by 86350x
"But send her home before breakfast and no toothbrushes allowed in the bathroom!"

But morning breath is aweful
:confused:

Send her home before morning and don't get a chance to deal with it!

FourFiftyFour
08-25-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
You don't get much do yahttp://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/pork20from20behind.gif :huh

i have a little bit of higher standards than to just sleep around, i like to think higher of myself than just putting out just to have fun, when im with someone and its a special relationship then it will be worth all of the times that i didnt put out to have fun

dont get me wrong, im not prude or any of that, but i just dont date around and such to have fun, i have my fun racing and just hanging out with friends, i dont need the one night stands or such to have fun in life

400grl
08-25-2004, 12:11 PM
LOL! I don't think anyone is saying to make a hobby out of sleeping with people!!! I think the point that was trying to be made was.......don't go from meeting a person straight to thinking of marrying them or not marrying them....take some time to enjoy all the parts in between.....stop and smell the roses, so to speak. Enjoy the other person's company before getting bogged down in the "future" stuff......before even thinking about it! If you are with that person, you must like to be in their company. So enjoy it while it's there........if you spend too much effort worrying about where it's going to go....you miss just being with them for that day......or those couple of hours.....

Don't bog yourself down with "is this person going to hurt me?" and then not even take a chance to get to know someone! I used to be like that...and then I just said "what the h*ll!!".....you have to take risks to experience life. If you are feeling ANYTHING, at least you know you are alive! :)

And I'm sorry....but the humping smilies are just WAY FUNNY!!!! LOL!!!

MY450R
08-25-2004, 01:04 PM
right on:)

AtvMxRider
08-25-2004, 01:46 PM

And I'm sorry....but the humping smilies are just WAY FUNNY!!!! LOL!!!

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/pork20from20behind.gif http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/ava+slapin.gif

SGA
08-25-2004, 07:46 PM
http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/pork20from20behind.gif http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/ava+slapin.gif
Skank!:blah:

AtvMxRider
08-25-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Skank!:blah:

Yes. Yes I am....................:D :devil:

400grl
08-26-2004, 08:06 AM
And he's P R O U D of it!!! :) :macho

AtvMxRider
08-26-2004, 02:01 PM
And he's P R O U D of it!!! :) :macho

And proud to be black too! Fight the power!

A4StrokeGuy
08-26-2004, 04:45 PM
If u go on a date with her u must remeber the following words are not to be used:
Love
Relationship
marriage
childeran
comittment

the above words are vulgar uses of the english language and should be banned if u follow these guidelines you'll be fine as long as she doesn't have any odd rash's:huh

chad cavagnaro
08-26-2004, 05:10 PM
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a slut. ;)

lets see you say that about your daughter when and if you ever have one.... with your attitude im sure you will or already do!!! :eek2:

SRH
08-26-2004, 09:18 PM
i still got the dump truck, ben came last week but he said naw