PDA

View Full Version : my ride today...

WOracing
08-23-2004, 12:04 PM
i woke up this morning in the mood to ride (first in like a month) so i went out at like 10:30 just getting warmed up and hitting the mid sized jumps. on my "new" track there were still a few jumps i needed to hit so after like 20 minutes of warming up i decided to start riding like i usually do. i was going around the track for a few laps just hitting the jump i knew i could and practice setting up for the jumps i havent done yet (a triple and a double). after a couple laps i started my next lap and the first jump i needed to hit was the triple...i hit that and cleared it (50ft) but the landing was kinda off so it wasnt the best landing, i found out that it needed face work:p after that it goes into a berm and then to aa straightawaythen into another berm into the double i havent hit yet...i missed this double for this lap and went onto another straightaway into another berm to hit another double (20ft) and there is like 60 ft to a kicker (my dad says i get a good 10 ft in the air but i am going to say 7-8ft and i land about 70ft from where i take off. and then i go into another berm and thats the whole track so i was going around it again and knowing that the triple needs face work i only doubled it...berm/straightaway/berm into the double i havent hit on the first lap...so i hit it and cased it:o i flew over teh bars and slammed onto the ground and as i was rolling across the ground i saw my 450r coming straight at me:eek: so i just tensed up and let it run me over seeing how i couldnt get out of the way in time,as it was rolling over me the front tires made it over and the rear started to run me over but it stalled:mad: right on top of me. i pushed it off me and crawled out from under the quad and just started walking around and i realized i couldnt move my arm real good but it was nothing to serious. after i found out i was ok i checked out the 450r and the only thing i can see wrong with it is the left front fender is bent down probably because i stepped on it or something as i went over the bars...other than that no real damage. liek 20 minutes later i went out again and was riding and sorry to say i didnt do the triple or that double again:blah: :o just thought i would share my sweet ride today and that was my first "wreck" on the 450:macho

YFZ450Ridr
08-23-2004, 01:21 PM
well at least u got a good attitude about the hole thing lol. did u fix that fender or is it still bent or w/e?

WOracing
08-23-2004, 06:18 PM
lol i tried to bend it back up but its deciding to be a **** bag so i think im just gonna take them off:)

lol
08-23-2004, 06:33 PM
lol tht sux man....wut r u gonna do wit it

WOracing
08-23-2004, 06:42 PM
what am i going to do with what?

Mxjunkie
08-23-2004, 06:59 PM
nice one kevin, learn how to ride before you try anything big :devil:

WOracing
08-23-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69