PDA

View Full Version : Wow what a night

TGW_400ex
08-23-2004, 10:03 AM
My friend called me at 10pm and said he was stuck so I came out to help him and well the road this mudhole is on is right beside a creek and u have to make a sharp turn to the left and hit the mud hole. Well after about a hour we got him out but he started to slide into the creek which was a 4 ft or more drop off so we got a guy in a Blazer to come down and help well he got stuck before he even got to the truck!:eek2: So then we got a guy to come down in a Jeep Rubicon he got the blazer out and then being a idiot. he tried the mudhole head on to get to my friends truck. Then tried to back through it of course got stuck. So now the blazer pulled the Jeep out of the mud hole.:rolleyes: Well the blazer got stuck in the process of pulling it out but they pushed it out. Then the Jeep tryed to go through a swamp to get and better angle at pulling the truck and got stuck again. By this time is was like 2am so I'm like c-ya and left. I called later and they got the Jeep out and left the truck there till this morning.:eek: I got yelled at for being out past 11 (not aloud on JR licence in PA) and for the whole inside of my truck being cover in mud. This was because my truck was the only one not stuck so i had to go get chains. Did I mention the stuck truck and the Blazer were almost out of gas?:eek:

Pappy
08-23-2004, 10:05 AM
sounds like typical muddin to me:p

Bobbs07
08-23-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
sounds like typical muddin to me:p

Yeah. fun at first, til you get stuck and realize what you got yourself into:p

TheFontMaster
08-23-2004, 10:12 AM
Souds like fun.:confused: Thats why I only go mudding with my little 300ex. That way I can just pull it out if it gets stuck.

TGW_400ex
08-23-2004, 10:35 AM
I now hate mudding more than i use to:eek2:

Rebelrider4OOex
08-23-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
Souds like fun.:confused: Thats why I only go mudding with my little 300ex. That way I can just pull it out if it gets stuck.

man i remeber those days when i had my 250x i used to mud that thing up to my gas tank.........those days back at betsey were great :p

4wheelboy
08-23-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Rebelrider4OOex
man i remeber those days when i had my 250x i used to mud that thing up to my gas tank.........those days back at betsey were great :p

yea i rember i was stuck and ur *** cam flying through and flipped ahahha:devil: :blah:

Rebelrider4OOex
08-23-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by 4wheelboy
yea i rember i was stuck and ur *** cam flying through and flipped ahahha:devil: :blah:

ahaha yea i ddint relize those ruts were so deep goin to oposite way lol man what a fun day i sorta miss betsey ross in a way

acold7dusta
08-23-2004, 06:35 PM
ahh memories of the ol 97 trx 300......i took that thing through water/mud up to the handlebars and didnt get stuck. or the time i slipped into this huge rut i put it in 3rd gear and crawled out.....sooooo much torque. ahh the good old days where i could roll the tank into everything and not have to worry. i wanna suberge it right now! wearing my rain slicks!!!!! lol

suck my pipe
08-23-2004, 06:59 PM
"WINCH"

TGW_400ex
08-23-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by suck my pipe
"WINCH" I know

haha notice I never said i got stuck;)

Atreyu
08-23-2004, 08:14 PM
I'll inform the press immediately.

:blah: :cool:

TGW_400ex
08-23-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
I'll inform the press immediately.

:blah: :cool:

Thanks dude your saving me some time:cool:

SGA
08-23-2004, 09:56 PM
Yep, your typical mudding story, You get a call, a buddys stuck, soon your stuck too. Ah, the good times......:)

SGA
08-23-2004, 10:08 PM
Prob the worst stuck story I know of is one my friend told me about. We have this mud like stuff around here called gumbo. Real sticky slimey stuff that clogs tire treads. Sort of like a white clay.
They were hunting on a WMA, it was raining and they got his 4WD stuck on one of the roads leading out up near the main gate. So the warden tried to pull them out in his 4WD, he got stuck. He called the game and fish on the radio, they brought a 4WD truck, it was bogged in no time.
Then they brought out thier tractor. It was soon stuck. So they got a log skidder, it didnt take long for it to get stuck.
By then Its like 2 am. They all said "F" it and went back the next morn when it wasnt raining. Everything came out fairly easy the next day he told me once the sun had dried the gumbo out some.

Sportrax10
08-23-2004, 10:17 PM
Sounds like the day a kid in a POS Ranger got stuck real bad in wetlands in my yard... He had wedged himself between 2 trees and there was woods all around... After about 2 hours all they acomplished was getting another truck stuck and finnally after about 4 hours another truck came and pulled them both out...

Oh yea forgot to mention, I got my dads Prairie stuck screwing around when I was waiting...:grr: