PDA

View Full Version : Today really sucked!

440ex2001
08-22-2004, 10:49 PM
This is a loooong story so i will just mention the low lights. My brother got lost on the trail out in the woods and was missing for about 6hours. I almost rolled my quad down a cliff and almost died. We couldnt find my bro after about 15 of us went all through the woods about 6 or 7 times saw and heard nothing. My bro was the only one not wearing a helmet so we all started thinking about the worst. We had to call 911 and the Sheriffs came out and were about to form a huge search party call in a helicopter and a k-9 unit. After talking to the sheriff for about 30 mins we hear quads coming up the road:rolleyes: And when we finally located my brother he had got stuck on the 1st big hill of the trail and began walking. The sheriff procceded to get everyones info because they said that we were tresspassing. We had permission from one of my buddies relatives but it wasnt a written permit so they wrote are names down so if some one calls about land being torn up they can call us. I'm not worried about it because we all ran deeeep in the woods.It turns out that one of the guys riding with us had a warrant and gave the cops a false name. He then took of through the woods and the cops are looking for him. My brothers friend drove the guys truck with his quad and parked it at my house but they just now came and got. This day was just one more disaster after the other. The real kicker is I'm trying to be a police officer and I have never done anything wrong before. I'm supposed to take the POPAT september 8th and i hope this doesnt go against me. Hopefully everything will be ok.

Dan_Guetter
08-22-2004, 11:21 PM

roostin_dale
08-23-2004, 07:05 AM
great story

Big400EX
08-23-2004, 09:17 AM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc15.jpg

honda_racer_713
08-23-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Big400EX
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc15.jpg

ROTFL every time i see that i crack up idk why its pretty stupid but its funny:p

Bobbs07
08-23-2004, 10:05 AM
My truck ran out of gas today. no cell phone. wouldnt budge.. great day here too:rolleyes: :o :p