PDA

View Full Version : Warning

Mr.250X
08-22-2004, 09:45 PM
If any of you guys go on ebay and buy stuff listen UP. When you look up 4 wheelers you may see a 2004 raptor,DS 650 or may be another model. It will have a great price buy it now for maybe like $2,900.00. The person will live in like the United Kindom, Paris France, or some out of the county location. Believe it is very believible to get suck into to this. These people are very smooth talkers to.I asked them is this a scam he repleyed:I am not a scam I am a bussiness man I also am a family man with childen why would i want to seal that little amount and have to go into hiding.Something like that the way he said it,it made it more believible. They will asking you to send half the money through western union and then after you recieve the bike you send the other half. It is believe even more because the currency is different then are's.Worth more here then over there. Reason why I tell ya guys this because I lost Money because of this. Let me tell ya I am no foll and i did a lot of homework before this deal was set and i was sure this was going to work. I paid half and the guy told me he was going to send me the tracking number the next day.The next morning came i never heard from him again I can only let you dream up how much rage i had and we did everything we could do to get this guy but nothing could be done. So I wanted give everyone here a tip, a tip that would have saved me 1450 dollars.:( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

310Rduner
08-22-2004, 09:54 PM
Yikes. Hate to say it, but if you had come on here and done a search for scam, you would have found like 20 topics on that exact scam. Good luck getting your money back.

Mr.250X
08-22-2004, 10:12 PM
You know that would have been great but how many people caught up in the moment would think of exriders.com i come on here a bit and never thought of it. I didn't post this to thread to have people tell me what should i have done.Believe me I know what i should have done more then you will ever know. I WILL ALWAYS LIVE BY THESE WORDS: WHAT YOU GET IS WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

derekhonda
08-22-2004, 10:17 PM
Im sure he realizes that hindsite is always 20/20. SOrry you lost the money, their are a lot of scams floating around ebay and that just really sucks. For some, it is such a great thing to use, but in your case, it sucked. Sorry to hear....

PismoGuy400
08-22-2004, 10:51 PM
what was the guys feedback score, i will not buy from someone that has poor or very little feedback

bulkdriverlp
08-22-2004, 11:00 PM
if it sounds to good to be true, it probobly is. why would y0u send ur money to a different county? western union at that?

i have some ocean front property in arizona land contract: half down!

kamikaze_rzrbak
08-23-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by PismoGuy400
what was the guys feedback score, i will not buy from someone that has poor or very little feedback
they steal other peoples accounts so they wont have bad feedback