PDA

View Full Version : Good Minnesota Honda Dealers?

Clueless4
08-22-2004, 05:05 PM
Can Someone give me some advice on Honda dealers in Minnesota? I live in the south metro area and am looking for a dealer that is good to work with. If I have to drive a ways to get to a dealers thats Fine. I know there are quite a few dealers in Minnesota but could someone recomend a good one.

Toadz400
08-22-2004, 09:42 PM
Tousley Motorsports, they seem like real friendly people there. I believe they are located somewhere near Oakdale. Also, there is Mondus in Hudson, WI. That's not too far from the Metro. Both seem like good dealerships. Honest people too, at least when they were talking to me.

Ever race D23?

1fastR
08-23-2004, 12:34 PM
go to hopkins hitching post, why because I used to work there, no but they are a great dealership, they have a lot of good people working there, another is what toadz400 was saying

atcyalater
08-23-2004, 12:59 PM
Don't ever go to Tousley Motorsports! I have had nothing but bad experiences with them. They are very arrogant there. They have the attitude there that they are so big that they don't need your business. They wont deal on the price at all. They sell everything at the retail price. If you try and make an offer they will tell you to go somewhere else. It's there price or the highway. If you don't beleive me just go and experience it for yourself. As for Mondus Motorsports, I'm not that crazy about them either. There the kind of dealer that wont let you sit on a quad. I went there a few years back when they were a Connondale dealer. I was going to buy a new Speed. It's hard to beleive but they wouldn't let me sit on the quad unless I paid for it. Needles to say, I went somewhere else. I hate to tell you this but I haven't really found a good Honda dealer in the metro area. I wish I could find one in the Twin Cities. I bought a quad from the Hitching Post and I didn't think they were that great either. The best dealer I found is in Moose Lake Minnesota. I have been buying Hondas from them for twenty years.

Toadz400
08-23-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by atcyalater
Don't ever go to Tousley Motorsports! I have had nothing but bad experiences with them. They are very arrogant there. They have the attitude there that they are so big that they don't need your business. They wont deal on the price at all. They sell everything at the retail price. If you try and make an offer they will tell you to go somewhere else. It's there price or the highway. If you don't beleive me just go and experience it for yourself. As for Mondus Motorsports, I'm not that crazy about them either. There the kind of dealer that wont let you sit on a quad. I went there a few years back when they were a Connondale dealer. I was going to buy a new Speed. It's hard to beleive but they wouldn't let me sit on the quad unless I paid for it. Needles to say, I went somewhere else. I hate to tell you this but I haven't really found a good Honda dealer in the metro area. I wish I could find one in the Twin Cities. I bought a quad from the Hitching Post and I didn't think they were that great either. The best dealer I found is in Moose Lake Minnesota. I have been buying Hondas from them for twenty years.

Whaaat?? I've had nothing but good experiences with Mondus. They let you sit on everything and anything you want, except for that antique sled that they have on display. Back when they were a Cannondale dealer, I sat on a Speed and Cannibal..and I wasn't even interested in buying one, they told me to sit on it and see how I like it. I think you might've pissed them off somehow to not let you do anything...they seem very friendly there, at least to me. As for Tousley selling for retail, I haven't seen anything for retail there yet! It had to be about 4 months ago I went there, and they said 5999 for a 450R...and they said that they would probably go lower than that.

Clueless4
08-23-2004, 10:27 PM
Thanks for the input.

atcyalater
08-24-2004, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Whaaat?? I've had nothing but good experiences with Mondus. They let you sit on everything and anything you want, except for that antique sled that they have on display. Back when they were a Cannondale dealer, I sat on a Speed and Cannibal..and I wasn't even interested in buying one, they told me to sit on it and see how I like it. I think you might've pissed them off somehow to not let you do anything...they seem very friendly there, at least to me. As for Tousley selling for retail, I haven't seen anything for retail there yet! It had to be about 4 months ago I went there, and they said 5999 for a 450R...and they said that they would probably go lower than that.

I'm glad you had a better experience than I did at Mondus. Maybe they have changed but when I went there they even had little signs on the Cannondales that said don't sit on the quads. As for Tousley, only a fool buys a quad there. Go and buy that 450R from them and see what your OTD price is. I wouldn't buy a car, ATV or a piece of dog sh(t from them.

ELANSS
08-24-2004, 08:43 PM
Anyone bought from Honda House in St cloud?

jasson#69
08-27-2004, 10:55 AM
i got mine to in st cloud. (honda house) paid 6100 out the door for my 2004. talk to loren.