PDA

View Full Version : Pro Armor foot pegs...???

QuadJunkies
08-22-2004, 10:43 AM
Does anyone make a good foot peg that will fit along with Pro Armor nerfs>??? Our stocker pegs are almost flat and I personally do not like the AC style heel guard,and the IMS are not in my budgjet !!!!I like the Pro Armor design better than whats Avail. for the Predator. Im a little surprised to see that Pro Armor isnt making something to go along with there nerfs :(
:confused:

theTman
08-22-2004, 11:10 AM
i think pro armor has a "pro peg" tpye nerf bar...but it doesnt have the heel guard

QuadJunkies
08-22-2004, 11:22 AM
well that sucks ..... Why cant someone make them standard for BOTH....:mad:

theTman
08-22-2004, 11:36 AM
i guess your best bet would be to buy 4 stock pred pegs and weld em together?

or look for a cheap set of used IMS?

EDIT:
also you could buy standard AC pro pegs w/o the heel guard, then buy the IMS (? i think it is) heel guard?

theTman
08-22-2004, 11:41 AM
http://acracing.com/merchant/149/images/large/04-4650_001.jpg

thats kind of what i was thinking about

QuadJunkies
08-22-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by theTman
i guess your best bet would be to buy 4 stock pred pegs and weld em together?

or look for a cheap set of used IMS?

EDIT:
also you could buy standard AC pro pegs w/o the heel guard, then buy the IMS (? i think it is) heel guard? that might be something we may have to do. the IMS is out of our price range for now...:o and the Heel guards on the Pro Armors are built on the Nerf. I REALLY like the Pro Armors.:)

Meek
08-23-2004, 03:46 AM
Have you talked with Cory @ Pro Armor to see what they offer?

08-23-2004, 09:25 AM
I might have some pretty new footpegs at home Tina if you want to buy them. They might have 2 or 3 rides on them, then the propegs were installed.

If you want them let me know via PM, i could also ship them to pappy first for some bling if you'd want me too..:D

QuadJunkies
08-23-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Meek
Have you talked with Cory @ Pro Armor to see what they offer? Im callin today.;)

QuadJunkies
08-23-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I might have some pretty new footpegs at home Tina if you want to buy them. They might have 2 or 3 rides on them, then the propegs were installed.

If you want them let me know via PM, i could also ship them to pappy first for some bling if you'd want me too..:D I wish they were for my Honda, but these are for the Predator..:(
Its not fair. EVERYONE had Bling in my house but ME.........:grr: thank you the offer Rico ;)