PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Hazelton, Shamokin Areas riding???

Crazy Diamond
08-21-2004, 11:19 PM
Has anyone ever rode in the Hazelton or Shamokin or Treverton PA areas??? Hear the coal hills are wicked!!!

kfxwizzard400
09-10-2005, 07:35 AM
there is some crazy shat up im hazelton. im goin up this weekend to 8 bee's camp cround by paragon. You can go so fay too . We rode from paragon over to jim thorpe, thn over to weatherly, then to ekly and back on one 5 gallon tank of gas (larger tank). it was nuts. cya

400Rider022
09-10-2005, 09:01 PM
paragon is insane....crazy crazy **** up there....cant cover the whole park in 2 days of riding...so much land...great place id recommend it to anyone looking for an action packed day of riding

balzout
09-11-2005, 01:45 PM
looking for peeps to go riding with i live in the pottsville area close to these locations...pm me lets set up some rides...im also willing to travel a lil contact me...where is paragon??

luvmyex
09-11-2005, 08:50 PM
is there a web site for paragon?

CHAR250R
09-12-2005, 04:49 AM
My family owns a house in Wetherly. We're usually up there on the weekends. Awesome riding. Love them coal piles.

efilnicafesin
09-12-2005, 05:05 AM
www.paragonap.com . I was up there on Sunday for the first time-- All I can say is WOW.... what a place. It was unreal. The only downside was dust. It hasn't rained in awhile, and it was near impossible to follow another quad, and at times becomes even a bit dangerous cause you can't even see the ground. There were still some mud spots, but for the most part, a whole lotta dust. My buddy was doing donuts, and he just disappeared in the cloud, including his flag and headlights. Wish we had the video camera for that..

jgray
09-12-2005, 12:40 PM
Where is this "8 bee's camp Ground by paragon". Is this camping for Paragon. Or can you camp at this campground and then ride out of it to these other trails. Is there any cost to ride from this site. I have just heard about this 8 bee's (actually I was told 8 beers, Haha) Is there a web site, phone numbe r for this place.

Thanks
Jason

skaydogg
09-30-2005, 09:43 AM
trevton is awsome i ride up there every other sunday,i m going up there this sunday! its free! and lots of hill and great trails.uselly me and my ten buddys go up there.it fun