PDA

View Full Version : Track waiver needed

jst
08-21-2004, 06:22 PM
I have a track and need a liability waiver.Does anyone have one like those you sign at the track.

I-7
08-21-2004, 06:38 PM
I believe you have to make your own

sportraxrider10
08-21-2004, 09:29 PM
there used to be one on here by 4punksdad search and you will find it, it was quite good also.

as a matter of fact i searched for it and found it...its amazing what the search feature can do :O

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

By signing this form the parties here after referred to as “Visitors” have agreed to have read & understood the following terms & conditions.

TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) The use of the ADD YOUR NAME HERE property for the purpose of recreation in no way makes the ADD YOUR NAME HERE family, or their insurance provider liable for any damages to the visitors person or property.
2) The Visitors will not hold either the ADD YOUR NAME HERE family, or the builder of any structures or improvements to the property liable in the event of injury or death.
3) Visitors are using the ADD YOUR NAME HERE property at their own risk.
4) Visitors are expected to treat the ADD YOUR NAME HERE property, ADD YOUR NAME HERE family, and other Visitors with respect.
5) Visitors will not leave behind any trash or debris.
6) Visitors will not be allowed to bring alcohol, drugs, or firearms onto the ADD YOUR NAME HERE property.
7) ALL Visitors will be required to read & sign this form before entering the property.
8) Visitors understand that off road vehicles are in use at the ADD YOUR NAME HERE property and that they must use special care when in the presence of off road vehicles.
9) Visitors using off road vehicles at the ADD YOUR NAME HERE property will be required to wear protective gear & clothing such as helmets, boots, gloves, eye protection, long pants, and long sleeve shirts.
10) Visitors using off road vehicles must have read and understood the owners manual associated with the vehicle they operate.
11) Visitors to the ADD YOUR NAME HERE property understand that the ADD YOUR NAME HERE family possesses pets, and are aware of the dangers associated with family pets.
12) Visitors will not be allowed to access the ADD YOUR NAME HERE property without first gaining permission from the ADD YOUR NAME HERE family.
13) Visitors who refuse to sign this form will be asked to leave the property immediately.
14) Visitors may be asked to leave at ANY time for ANY reason or face criminal trespass.
15) Visitors should not bring guests without first gaining permission from the ADD YOUR NAME HERE family.
16) This document is intended to protect the ADD YOUR NAME HERE family and the builders of their property improvements from criminal or civil liability, in the event an accident occurs on their property.

ENJOY YOURSELF & RIDE SAFELY!

VISITORS

NAME SIGNATURE / DATE PHONE#

zephead400ex
08-22-2004, 10:37 AM
I might make a suggestion to add to the waiver.

17) ADD YOUR NAME HERE IS responsible for all titties that may be displayed by very lovely females. Donations are accepted.

jst
08-22-2004, 04:20 PM
That is awesome.It is what I have been searchin' for.

Zephead400ex

That rule was in effect before the track,but thanks for lookin out for me:)