PDA

View Full Version : fs/ft 1990 mustang lx runs 10.2 on nitrous illinois

b18c1civic
08-21-2004, 05:59 PM
I have a 1990 ford mustang lx that runs a 10.2 on nitrous and mid 11s all motor that is for sale or trade, I'm looking for either a sport bike or a sport quad. my asking price is 7500obo and will trade for something of equal value. here is the info any other questions please email me at hifloaudio@hotmail.com thanks

1990 Ford Mustang LX

RUNS 10.2 @ 137-141mph on nitrous and 11.6 on motor, Makes roughly 450hp 590-615 on nitrous

Has only about 1700 miles on the new motor. 1000 of which were break in.

MOTOR

302 bored 30 over, 306

Forged Rods

Forged Crank

Forged Pistons

Edelbrock Performer Heads Ported and Polished

Edelbrock Performer Intake manifolds Ported and Polished to match Heads

Holley 650 Carb

Edelbrock Filter

Cobra 1.6 Roller Rockers

Custom Ground cam to match port work done on manis and heads

Nitrous Fogger kit- tuned with 175 shot

Nitrous Purge kit- purges out of hood

Msd 6al

Fireball coil

Msd Retard Module

Msd Spark plug wires

MAC Equal length long tube headers

OFF Road H-Pipe

dual Turndowns (currently off as police dont mind around here but will glady put back on at buyers choice.)

Large Racing Aluminum Radiator

Dual electric fans on a switch

Drive Train

Tremec t-5 trans

King Cobra Race Clutch

Ford Motorsports racing driveshaft

Strange Built 9" rearend with 3.73 gears, 35 spline axles, bulletproof

Other

Autometer fuel pressure gauge

Autometer voltage gauge

Autometer Water temp gauge

Autometer oil pressure gauge

Battery relocation kit, cleanly relocated to the rear

Brand new battery with 3 year warrantee from walmart as of June

Weld Draglite wheels

Mickey Thompson Drag street E.T.s rear

Mickey Thompson Skinnies front

Drag Springs

Lakewood Drag shocks rear

KYG adjustable shocks front

Cervinis Rear Trunk Cover - fiberglass

Cervinis Fibergalss 4 inch Cowl hood

Drive shaft Loop

Kenny Brown Subframe Connectors

All new brakes, recently redone

High flow fuel pump and heavy duty fuel filter

Vehicle Condition

The Vehicle is in decent shape considering its almost 15 years old now

There is slight rust here and there and the only truly bad spot is on the passenger side rocker panel other wise the only other thing is slight bubbles here and there and a few chips.

The interor is in very good shape for its age with no tears in any of the seats or anything. all black interior with power windows and power locks.

The motor runs beautifully, and never has any problems, for being a motor thats can run10s it has no problem on the street.

The stock gauges dont work, I believe its a blown fuse or something, the only one that works is gas gauge which is on a float so its mechanical. The only other thing is that the Emergency brake doesnt work, I believe the line was never hooked back up after swap of rear axle, otherwise everything works to my knowledge.

The car isnt built to be a daily driver, it is something to take out on friday and saturday nights to meets and for cruising around. It is on street e.t.s which are as close as you can get to slicks and still be street legal. also the car doesnt have windshield wipers as I never drove in the rain anyway. It doesnt have a headunit either as I just listened to the engine, but if the buyer wants I will do my best to try and find one to include with the car.

The car is Very fast and should be treated with respect as if your not smart about driving it you can get hurt or hurt someone else, with that said this is an extremly fun car that can easily take on vipers and zo6s with no problems. (I'd know ; ) )

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNDkxMTMzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNDkxMTMxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

again just email me at hifloaudio@hotmail.com or on aim sn:kamakazikyle2001

thanks KYLE