PDA

View Full Version : Leon, IA Aug. 29th harescramble

balls2da-wall
08-21-2004, 04:55 PM
Well im getting ready for the race in Leon and I was just wondering if anyone knew if I could walk the track the day before the race?

wolvee
08-22-2004, 12:29 AM
Yes, you may walk the track on Saturday. Remember there is a dinner at Family Table Top in Osceola right off the interstate by Super 8 with our 9 champions who were rewarded a free dinner for that night.

Shawn H
08-22-2004, 08:29 AM
Andy,
Is everyone still going at 5 to dinner?

Whats the track consist of? clue us in a little;)

burrows
08-23-2004, 10:29 PM
We are already ready to load. Got everything fixed today. Michael is stiff but is looking forward to this weekend. Crazy guy. MOmma B

400exmom
08-26-2004, 09:42 AM
ANDY! are bikes racing the same day as us for sure??? i can prolly get a ride and recruit 2 A dirtbike guys and a 65 ktm kid to race~ please let me know asap~ thanks! kim

Prairiewrench
08-26-2004, 11:19 AM
Kim, yes the bikes will be ran the same day as the quads,, their race will start early in the morning before the quads!
Just a couple days away now,,, are ya getting excited yet,,, I know we all are! It seems like a year since we last raced! :D

balls2da-wall
08-26-2004, 12:38 PM
I know ive been itching to try out my new suspension...but it looks like it's gonna be a little soggy:D

Shawn H
08-26-2004, 12:46 PM
Good I like racing in the mud:D

The clean-up sucks though:grr:

wolvee
08-26-2004, 07:33 PM
Quads will run at the same time as they have all year. They will not be pushed back 1 1/2 hours due to the bikes. Please note that there is only A, B & +30 bike classes.

The track will be about 5.5 miles with good timber, some motorcross, some open pasture - and thanks to mother nature - MUD. They have been hit hard the past few days and it is currently raining in Carlisle right now.

This will be a smaller course than normal - but special thanks to the Watson's there is a race in August.

Reminder to come to Family Table Top Restaurant in Osceola around 5:00 and eat with the champions.

We will be there Saturday - so feel free to walk the track, etc.

balls2da-wall
08-26-2004, 08:03 PM
so there is not going to be a C-class for quads?
:eek:

burrows
08-26-2004, 08:16 PM
I think he is talking about the classes that is in the bike class.

burrows
08-26-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by wolvee
Quads will run at the same time as they have all year. They will not be pushed back 1 1/2 hours due to the bikes. Please note that there is only A, B & +30 bike classes.

The track will be about 5.5 miles with good timber, some motorcross, some open pasture - and thanks to mother nature - MUD. They have been hit hard the past few days and it is currently raining in Carlisle right now.

This will be a smaller course than normal - but special thanks to the Watson's there is a race in August.

Reminder to come to Family Table Top Restaurant in Osceola around 5:00 and eat with the champions.

We will be there Saturday - so feel free to walk the track, etc.

Don't do what has been important to us quad racers and put us second in line with the bikes. This is our day and we really aren't responsible for them not having enough bikes to have their races on their own day and since they are not running for points it would only be fair for us quad racers to run the bikes after the quads. Lets think about this the last two races. My .02 Momma B

buildinitnow
08-26-2004, 09:52 PM
Does anyone have any information on where this race is going to be held at, other than in Leon. I am coming from out of state so i could use a little help with directions:D . I know from previous journeys to unknown cities the race may say the name of the town, but be 10 miles away from it. Just need to know what road name the race will be held on and ANY additional information. I can get to Leon, I just don't know where to go from there. Any help would be great.

thanks alot

Johnny & Monica
08-26-2004, 09:55 PM
yeeee haaaa let`s get muddy:D An momma B that dont mean you an Mike Blanton get to mud wrestle for the momma B title:devil:

Johnny & Monica
08-26-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by 400exmom
ANDY! are bikes racing the same day as us for sure??? i can prolly get a ride and recruit 2 A dirtbike guys and a 65 ktm kid to race~ please let me know asap~ thanks! kim

Kim get your ***** to the race an defended that womens title.:blah: :blah:

burrows
08-26-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by mikeracerx34
yeeee haaaa let`s get muddy:D An momma B that dont mean you an Mike Blanton get to mud wrestle for the momma B title:devil:

It is really to bad that Mike can't defend hisself so guess that makes it even better that we can slam him and he will never know. LOL But I have already won that title cause I don't own a pink skirt. You guys will be the ones that look like you have been mud wrestleing when you go by just look at how clean I am. That is what makes me win the title. I am the one with the brains. Me speaking dont ask Michael about my brains. Of course he doesn't think mom has any. Good luck this weekend and just remember look my way at how clean and refreshed I am sitting at the dry trailor sipping on a pepsi and smokin my KOOOOLs. LOL.

rpmquad
08-26-2004, 10:07 PM
after a two race lay off you guys will be happy to know that i will be returning to be a designated lapper :blah:

400exmom
08-26-2004, 10:20 PM
Kim get your ***** to the race an defended that womens title.:blah: :blah: johnny i believe angie has the 1st place title~ i have to try and take it from her:) i got my ride~ ive raced every weekend since waukon and every race has been a DUSTBOWL!!:mad:

BRING ON THE MUDD!!! mom needs a facial

ANDY let the ladies go first off the line!!!

Johnny & Monica
08-26-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by buildinitnow
Does anyone have any information on where this race is going to be held at, other than in Leon. I am coming from out of state so i could use a little help with directions:D . I know from previous journeys to unknown cities the race may say the name of the town, but be 10 miles away from it. Just need to know what road name the race will be held on and ANY additional information. I can get to Leon, I just don't know where to go from there. Any help would be great.

thanks alot

try here
http://www.iowaatvharescrambleseries.com/links.htm

they got good the directions on the site,good luck

burrows
08-26-2004, 10:48 PM
Just heard on the scanner that Leon got hit hard with hard rain that the storm drainage can't keep up so is alot of flooding on the roads and hwys and they said they had down trees power lines were down. We have been under a tornado warning but haven't heard if it is bad wind or if they had a tornado. Hope everyone up there is ok. Momma B

komatsu kid
08-27-2004, 04:25 AM
i better seal the air box a little tighter

Prairiewrench
08-27-2004, 11:40 AM
rain ,rain, rain,,,,, oh yes,,, let it rain! LOL!!!!! Bring on the MUD!!!!!!! :D

rpmquad
08-27-2004, 07:04 PM
:( ...parking should be fun

Johnny & Monica
08-27-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by rpmquad
:( ...parking should be fun

I bet Andys having fun cleaning the blowin over trees an branches off the course they been working on.Anybody talk to Andy today?Surely it`s still on:confused: :confused: Somebody post if they know different.We`re loaded an ready:devil:

400EX Stud
08-27-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by burrows
Don't do what has been important to us quad racers and put us second in line with the bikes. This is our day and we really aren't responsible for them not having enough bikes to have their races on their own day and since they are not running for points it would only be fair for us quad racers to run the bikes after the quads. Lets think about this the last two races. My .02 Momma B
Now Momma B lets not turn into Pricks like the bike guys in Missouri. I know this has been a long time coming, but we don't really want to be like them. Now do we?
AWWW, what the hell am i sayin? SCREW the bikes!!! We want our own day!!!! ATVS RULE!!!!!:D

balls2da-wall
08-27-2004, 09:18 PM
yeah is the race still on??? I better strap pontoons to my nerf bars and put on the sand paddles:D

rpmquad
08-27-2004, 09:21 PM
dont forget the trolling motor and life vest's ;)

wolvee
08-27-2004, 10:19 PM
Just got home from the track. They have rec'd a lot of rain this past week. But the winds & storms didn't bother the track - except for keeping us away from it. A little bit behind right now - but we will be busting butt on Saturday. Track will be shorter than normal due to the storms. Tractors will be available to pull people if they are stuck, but with sunshine on Sunday - parking shouldn't be too bad. We are trying to make the best of the hand we were dealt by mother nature.

The bike thing is only a trial and good things could actually happen for the quads thanks to this. They were on the schedule, so we did not want to cancel them.

Sunday is Quad Day. That is what and will always be what the series is all about. Please bear with us - trying to resolve this situation.

Bring mud tires....

Johnny & Monica
08-27-2004, 10:30 PM
Andy,Do you need a hand tommorow sweeping trail are pulling people in could get there early, Johnny

burrows
08-27-2004, 10:30 PM
Is the parking area pretty bad right now cause it looks like it might rain again tomorrow. We have a full load 7 quads we are bringing in and will be there tomorrow evening some time. I know it is suppose to rain here tomorrow. It is storming here right now.

Johnny & Monica
08-27-2004, 10:34 PM
Its pouring here to.ALL DAY an till noon tommorow

wolvee
08-27-2004, 10:36 PM
Any help will not be turned down. Basically, we have to go through the timber sections and find alternate routes. Some are unpassable now. We were going to widen the trails out at the crossings, but the rain has not allowed us in there.

We are parking on top of a hill. I feel we should be able to get in and out okay. There will be tractors there.

burrows
08-27-2004, 10:45 PM
Yes right Johnny you just want to get a good feel for the track. We know. Lol. You want to find all the good spots to keep out of the water holes. It sure is going to be nice at the trailor and dry too. I will wave as your muddy butt goes by. Maybe I ought to bring the power washer so I can wash ya down as you go by dripping with mud and slop. LOL LOL nice and dry me !!!!

Johnny & Monica
08-27-2004, 10:56 PM
ok smarty pants you better be atleast in the trailer with the door closed when I come by because Im throwing a muddy roost atyou I promise you won`t stay clean all day I think little bradley will help me get ya for a 20.00 haha:D

Johnny & Monica
08-27-2004, 11:16 PM
Andy what time are you getting there in the morning?I can leave 6:00am come up an help an then come back home an pick up the famaily an trailer,I just want to make sure me an burrows get good pitting an parking.

balls2da-wall
08-29-2004, 06:56 PM
well I just got my quad washed and cleaned!!! Call me a wuss but I quit after the first lap...just got tired of the pile ups and I was bummed about my new bumper getting ripped off:(
It was my first mud race and from the looks of it I will take a dustbowl over that any day!!!

-What disapointed me was I saw a lot of cheating...no one could really stop it though cause everyone was helping with the stuck quads but I was amazed to see some guy skip the whole track section..:confused: thats when I decided it wasnt worth dying for:D

montycarlo
08-29-2004, 09:40 PM
Yea.... some days are diamonds, but this wasn't one for me. Engine ran poorly, hit a tree & broke a tie rod end (I hadda spare so I changed it and got back out) and my turf tamers aren't worth a rat's patoot in that sloppy mud. Anytime I got near water, engine started to miss or/and stall out. (It's allergic maybe? :confused: ) I carry a spare plug with me, I think I swapped them back and forth 4 times.

I'd do it again though! :D

Johnny & Monica
08-29-2004, 10:57 PM
Just got home an out of the shower :D It was a blast the 4 laps I got in untill I got pulled back to the trailer because my quad wont start ,By the time I changed my clothes an got semi-clean up my mechanic ol`lady got it runnig,Clogged vent tube :mad: Why couldnt I figure it out now I got here about it for a week haha,She allso pulled out an pushed quads up an down the muddy banks most of the afternoon.It was a great race wish I gotta finish thougth.Congrads to all winners an the ones who finished.Great race for what we had to work with.AN WAY TO GO ALL MO. A RIDERS EVEN POOR JASON GUDDE MONICA SAID HE LOOKED GOOD OUT THERE FOR AWHILE WHAT HAPPENED?An mike burrows an zac johnnson an duane johnson an josh eaton way to make mo. proud thumps up an the wisconsin boys shawn an his gang did weell in the b-class MONICA GOT A FEW PICTURES To posted tonigth or morning,aN A BIG THUMPS UP FOR MY SANDBAGGING BUDDY WITH THE FUNNY HAIR CUT HA HA FOR WINNING THE C-CLASS AN LAPPPING THE 3RD AN 4TH PLACE GUYS IN HIS CLASS.EVERYONE POST THE PICTURES OF THE RACE NOW:blah: :blah: an great job andy.

montycarlo
08-30-2004, 05:21 AM
an great job andy.

Yea I forgot to mention that last night when I was tired and sleepy. Now it's early morning; I'm tired and sleepy!

My hat is off to all the IAHSS staff, fans, and other racers that climbed into the mud to assist with quad un-stucking!:cool:

400exmom
08-30-2004, 06:50 AM
all i can say is:eek2: :eek2: !!!

that was one of those races that was REALLY REALLY fun now that its over!!

ANDY AND TRACY AWESOME JOB!!!! all the IAHSS crew was everywhere with tow ropes and changing the course as needed it was GREAT! all the spectaters helping us get out of the muddholes~ and there was 4 ladies watching the race that jumped in pushing and pulling quads out while getting showered with mud!! i cant say enough about everyones efforts even racers helping racers out of mud holes!! it was SWEET! THANKS to the watsons also we couldnt have had our august race without you!!!:cool:

good job to everyone that survivied the race!!

great meeting colby and dusty there(c&d racing) also two really nice people cant wait to hang again! and hats off to your 450:D made it through two trechorous races in a row and survived!!

see everyone in fort dodge WAHOOOOOOOO!!
:)

dirtriderex
08-30-2004, 07:44 AM
Dang, I did not think I was going to finish that race. Those extra squats I do at the gym helped me out today, LOL.

Silverfox@C&DRacing
08-30-2004, 09:28 AM
Finally made it home at 3:00 a.m.

Wow what a race to start back with :eek2: I only got stuck in the mud once it was my stupidity :rolleyes: the rest of the times I was stuck because the trees seemed to jump out in front of me. I would like to thank those that helped me move my quad off the trees, I know my wrist wasn't ready for that much pulling and pushing. I pulled off after 2 laps I could no longer pull in the clutch, (I know I have the auto clutch but it is still habit for me to use the override quite often.)

I must say I was impressed with the Holeshot H-D rears :blah:

It was nice meeting more people, Congrats to all those that finished.

Thanks again Andy, Traci and Crew for putting on the race and the Watson family for the land.

buildinitnow
08-30-2004, 11:11 AM
Thanks Andy and Traci for putting on this series, and the watson family for putting on a race like this. I enjoyed the mudfest alot. Thanks to the IAHSS workers for pulling me out two times. Thanks to Snogasm for helping me over a log that i was stuck on forever, only to come back and pass him on the last lap when he was stuck, for the win in B class. When he got off to help me i asked him what the heck he was thinking. He said "I'm helping you out buddy". What a guy, if it wasn't for him i would have been sitting there for alot longer. I had a blast and can't wait for the next one. Thanks alot guys.

Shawn H
08-30-2004, 11:58 AM
Yea what ever ^^^^last time I stop and help ya :(

I'm happy with 2nd cant win them all it just goes to show it aint over till its over cause there was not much track left until the finish line when I got stuck for 5 minutes. I easily had this 1 won up until then.:mad:

I have got pics there not the greatest but I ll start posting some tonight going to the fair tonight.

Oh did I mention that cleaning up you get as muddy as ya do when racing lol

'Thats the worse part!

Thanks to all the crew at IATVHS
You guys are great.

Thanks to the Watsons for the oppurtunity(sp)for this race.

Thanks to all of IATVHS Sponsors.

See ya all in Fort Dodge!:macho

400exmom
08-30-2004, 12:15 PM

400exmom
08-30-2004, 12:19 PM
not many pics i only had a few left on the camera after my son took pics of me racing~

400exmom
08-30-2004, 12:22 PM

400exmom
08-30-2004, 12:26 PM
while standing on this hillside rooting people on i scared the crap outa someone from the burrows group..hehe..sorry:D

this is 30+ rider jon glann

the Z Man
08-30-2004, 12:26 PM
Wow! what a race,,,, totally going through the bike, I already have it tore down to the frame and engine, I think I may have a new sponser (only sponser I mean)
Big thumbs up to the WHOLE staff for all their efforts, you know we can't forget about Tracy and Andy's parents, they really work hard too!! C and D Racing, thanks for the handlebars, thanks to Titan for the Fast Trekkers and thanks to the MO. riders for making this series a real challenge!!
If anyone has pics please post them, I can't wait to see what the crossings looked like from a different angle:eek:
Z #5

400exmom
08-30-2004, 12:29 PM
this is ryan (dirtriderex) i talk him into givin the iowa series a wirl at the last district 17 race~ we usually line up on the same line~ it was nice to be out there rooting him on! AWESOME finish on you 9th place ryan!!

Shawn H
08-30-2004, 12:41 PM
Heres a few of some stuck in a muddy trench. LOL I honestly nver got stuck here its called wheelie first and gas next :huh

Shawn H
08-30-2004, 12:44 PM
Another view

Felt sorry for this poor fella

Shawn H
08-30-2004, 12:46 PM
Another

I got some more pics will post them later tonight

montycarlo
08-30-2004, 05:08 PM
Ah dang ya just missed me Snowgasm! As I put together the familiar details of your last pic, I am just outside view on the right waiting to get across..... er, stuck, actually. :rolleyes:

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 06:17 PM
My favorite racers the kids

And their favorite MUD

bartlettracing
08-30-2004, 06:19 PM
hey shawn .I talked with jerry and he told me what happen to you ....... I broke a rip .... to funny but sad ...... lesson learned huh .... there is no friends when racing ! (unless there hurt) congrates to all that finished .... looks horrable

Krazy KFX
08-30-2004, 06:57 PM
Heres a few of some stuck in a muddy trench. LOL I honestly nver got stuck here its called wheelie first and gas next

I got stuck a few times, but then they strarted to devert us around the real nasty stuff. A ,B and +30 class had it a little easier. Nice pic's ,it sucks getting stuck that bad

400EX Stud
08-30-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by 400exmom
while standing on this hillside rooting people on i scared the crap outa someone from the burrows group..hehe..sorry:D

I was the one you scared there Kim. I was just cruising along and all of the sudden i saw someone start yellin from behind a tree. it scared the holy livin dog poop out of me:eek2: I appreciate people standing out there and cheering, Hell it usually makes me go faster but this time i had to stop and make sure the only squishy stuff in my pants was mud!!!!!! :D
By the way i'm one of the Got Wood Boys, Greg. Thanks to everyone that helped me get my little black hooker unstuck and started again. Andy it was one hell of a track to bad it couldn't have dried out a little.

400exmom
08-30-2004, 07:34 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 400EX Stud
[B]I was the one you scared there Kim. I was just cruising along and all of the sudden i saw someone start yellin from behind a tree. it scared the holy livin dog poop out of me:eek2: I appreciate people standing out there and cheering, Hell it usually makes me go faster but this time i had to stop and make sure the only squishy stuff in my pants was mud!!!!!! :D sorry greg..i get a lil excited watching you fast guys:D i heard you mummbling somthing as you went by~hope i didnt mess up yer grove~

400EX Stud
08-30-2004, 07:49 PM
If i was mumbling something it was most likely about my little black hooker. No you didn't mess up any groove i didn't have any after the first jump in the motocross track. Some guy locked up the brakes and killed it right at the face of it and i had to slam mine to make sure i didn't nail him. after that it wouldn't start. That pretty much set the tone for me for the rest of the day.

balls2da-wall
08-30-2004, 07:59 PM
I need a picture of the nastiest pile up of quads that got stuck someone has to show my dad what I was up against...he keeps giving me crap about pulling out after a lap and 1/2...

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 08:07 PM
more kids

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 08:10 PM
Poor Tay Tay and her chain problems kept her from getting what she deserved.
:mad:
. I think she'll use that anger in her next race.

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 08:13 PM
You guys are lucky they don't let 90's race at the 12 hours .
Bradley , Taylor , and Chance decided they would run as a team if someone would let them.:D

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 08:15 PM
and the chase is on

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 08:17 PM
last turn b4 the mud

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 08:20 PM
50 cc
Andy did Brady drain that camel pak??:)

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 08:26 PM
slow down.......or else you might end up like Tater upside down off the quad into the creek :eek2:

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 08:32 PM
10 laps down 10 to go.. Hee hee

balls2da-wall
08-30-2004, 08:33 PM
Any C-Class pictures???

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 08:38 PM
another mudder

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 08:41 PM
these guys just keep going

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 08:44 PM
Bradley

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 08:46 PM
utility start

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 08:48 PM
women

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 08:50 PM
c class

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 08:51 PM
junior

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 08:56 PM
lots of people needed lots of help whether it was a quad to tow you up a few of the die hard fans out in the woods to give you a good push or pull

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 08:57 PM
hitting the jump

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 08:58 PM
more utility

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:01 PM
our buddy mark ... c class winner ..... with the funny hair

Ask him about Taylor and the makeup!!!! HA HA

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:03 PM
more c

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:07 PM
how'd he stay clean ???

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:10 PM
4th place c class Todd Donahoo "FATTY"
Way to go you finished a race first race he's completed out of 3
First race had the bad crash and had a body concussion.
Don't forget what you got coming at the next race from Uehlin's MOM:devil:

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:13 PM
more c

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:15 PM
suzuki/kawasaki??? rider

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:18 PM
c

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:19 PM
cc

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:20 PM
c class

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:22 PM
A start

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:23 PM
+30

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:24 PM
B

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:26 PM
A

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:27 PM
afternoon racer

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:29 PM
just b4 the big jump

Shawn H
08-30-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by montycarlo
Ah dang ya just missed me Snowgasm! As I put together the familiar details of your last pic, I am just outside view on the right waiting to get across..... er, stuck, actually. :rolleyes:

Is this one of you?

My wife took the pics

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:38 PM
back to the mud

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:40 PM
afternoon

Shawn H
08-30-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by bartlettracing
hey shawn .I talked with jerry and he told me what happen to you ....... I broke a rip .... to funny but sad ...... lesson learned huh .... there is no friends when racing ! (unless there hurt) congrates to all that finished .... looks horrable

Yea Bob I learned all right. You know there will be no more racing help from me, No more Plugging in to my generator,no more breakfast from the wife,no more nothing!

now ITS ON!!!!

If thats what ya have to do to get a win thats fine.

I would like to thank the Vet +30 guy(dont know his name but know his face) who did stop and help me out with out him I probably would have finished much worse.

the Z Man
Nice! thanks for the pictures,,,, now I know I wans't having a nighmare,,,,,,,:huh

Johnny & Monica
checked in

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:44 PM
My old man Johnny just b4 he came back on a tow rope:grr:

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:45 PM
Burrows gettin it done again !!!!!!! Way to go

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:49 PM
+30 John G

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:52 PM
raptor

Shawn H
08-30-2004, 09:52 PM
Little guys and gals ready to get there groove on!

Shawn H
08-30-2004, 09:54 PM
My son on his Lem it was his first race on it.

Shawn H
08-30-2004, 09:55 PM
Muddy down hill

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:56 PM
headed for a jam up to a mud pit

burrows
08-30-2004, 09:57 PM
My old man Johnny just b4 he came back on a tow rope:grr:

What a face. Is the girdle to tight?

Shawn H
08-30-2004, 09:57 PM
Bradley Burrows tearing it up! He was battling back and forth with a few other racers.

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:58 PM
afternooner

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 09:59 PM
can't finish a race without the furby
I heard he sleeps with it. :p

Shawn H
08-30-2004, 10:00 PM
Brady running his pred 50 he was beating my boy (Christian) good for about 5 laps or more until Christian made his move and checked out.

Shawn H
08-30-2004, 10:02 PM
Komatsu kid

Kinda clean for running a lap already.He and 2 others were already on there 2nd lap before half the field finished there 1st lap.

Shawn H
08-30-2004, 10:05 PM
Another

Here he is again telling me how the track sucks and everyone is bottled up.

At this point he is very unhappy.:grr:

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 10:05 PM
Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever didn't stop Zak from finishing 4th in the A class

Shawn H
08-30-2004, 10:06 PM
Here he is at the end of the race

Hmmm Muddy :p

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 10:06 PM
Running Hot

Shawn H
08-30-2004, 10:08 PM
B-class start

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 10:08 PM
Michael Blanton
Next year he's shopping for pink gear!!!!!!!

Shawn H
08-30-2004, 10:10 PM
1 of me

Shawn H
08-30-2004, 10:11 PM
Me at the end of the race and a little mad that I let 1st place slip away and settle for 2nd.:mad:

Johnny & Monica
08-30-2004, 10:11 PM
wheelie

Shawn H
08-30-2004, 10:14 PM
50CC Podium

I almost think its funner to watch my kid race than for me to race myself. Well almost but its cool :D

burrows
08-30-2004, 10:14 PM
Michael Blanton
Next year he's shopping for pink gear!!!!!!!

Yipeee I can't wait. Priscellas has some nice pink stuff. Oh yea.

Shawn H
08-30-2004, 10:15 PM
C-class Podium

Shawn H
08-30-2004, 10:16 PM
B-class podium

montycarlo
08-30-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by snowgasm
Is this one of you?

My wife took the pics

Nope. I would have been the slow guy on the Warrior. (It was blue & black at the start line) At the mudhole I would have been out of sight around the corner to the right (but still before the bog) I was waiting my turn for the jam to clear up..... and I sure didn't want to roost the IAHSS staff that was there!

Johnny & Monica
08-31-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by burrows
Yipeee I can't wait. Priscellas has some nice pink stuff. Oh yea.

HAD TO GIVE HIM **** i THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA RUN OVER ME MAKING A NEW TRAIL UP THIS HILL

dirtriderex
08-31-2004, 07:10 AM
Wow those bring back painful memories. It's nice to see so many sponsors supporting us. I got stuck going up a hill and some mom helped push me through the ruts LOL. Kim you crack me up, scareing racers by jumping out of trees LOL:p

balls2da-wall
08-31-2004, 06:10 PM
come on some one has to have a nasty picture of like 10 quads stuck in the mud!!!

Shawn H
08-31-2004, 07:03 PM
Well I know I came up to many spotss where there were 10 quads stuck,but everyone there wasw usually helping people get unstuck.Besides there lucky to not have there cameras broke from all the mud.

ATVGurl
08-31-2004, 09:57 PM
That race was awesome :D I think I was going for the record of who could get stuck the most! Thanks to all the people who helped me out! I'm glad I was able to help some people as well. I sure appreciated my own teammates stopping and helping me even when it cost them a place :( I sure didn't expect it!!

It was great meeting new people! C&D Racing, thanks for the awesome goody bag items you donated! Those Thor shorts I found in mine are AWESOME and fit me perfectly! I was really excited about those :p

Thanks to all of the Kyner family for all of your HARD work! That race was great! Thanks to the Watson family; that sure is something to have all of those people and all of that riding on your ground!!!

Can't wait for Fort Dodge!

the Z Man
08-31-2004, 11:18 PM
I saw you holding something up, may be you can show your appreciation and wear them next race,,
:D

foxracingpredat
08-31-2004, 11:48 PM
women

geez kim nice holeshot, what do you got in that ex????:eek2:

Johnny & Monica
08-31-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by foxracingpredat
geez kim nice holeshot, what do you got in that ex????:eek2:

BALL`S :D :D :D

ATVGurl
09-01-2004, 06:10 PM
geez kim nice holeshot, what do you got in that ex????

BALL'S :D :D :D

The 400+'s have a lot more of those than my 300! But unfortunately my choke was on when I went to the line; someone forgot to tell me they turned it on :p Now I know to check on that next time!

400exmom
09-01-2004, 06:50 PM
BALL`S :D :D :D :devil:

400exmom
09-01-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by foxracingpredat
geez kim nice holeshot, what do you got in that ex????:eek2: ~lol~ a fried stock piston and ring:o

balls2da-wall
09-02-2004, 06:42 PM
Does anyone know anything about the Fort Dodge track...MORR or whatever...I think I read somewhere that it's a real track where they ran the "12 hours of America" one year...

Shawn H
09-02-2004, 06:59 PM
I cant tell ya to much but yea they did have the 12hr races there the last 2 years.I've never raced there myself

balls2da-wall
09-02-2004, 07:15 PM
Alright...I will try my hardest to finish this race:D

ATVGurl
09-03-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by balls2da-wall
Does anyone know anything about the Fort Dodge track...MORR or whatever...I think I read somewhere that it's a real track where they ran the "12 hours of America" one year...

The track has probably changed somewhat since the 12-hour was held there. They put a stock car (I think it was for stock cars?) track in the middle. They moved some ponds, etc. The original track had a little bit of everything...MX, part of the TT track, some sand stuff in the back, a lot of off-camber woods riding, and "bathtub hill" back in the woods--that's a good spectator spot. It's a real steep downhill and at one time had a swamp at the bottom. There were a LOT of option lanes, three different lanes in some spots. It was a very fast, fast track for the most part. Anyways, that all may mean nothing now after the changes and Andy will probably make his own changes.

There is great parking/primitive camping spots; and they have a nice bathroom/shower facility, not sure if it will be open or not?

It should be a blast!

montycarlo
09-03-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by ATVGurl

It should be a blast!

That goes without saying! :p