PDA

View Full Version : polished side case, skidplate, gear, webcam

Big - D Racing
08-21-2004, 01:53 PM
I have a lot of stuff that is near perfect condition:

webcam 450/451 grind cam, ths is there mid cam has 20hrs. on it and appers to be in the same condition as when I got it new.

Polished clutch side case. Has a few scratches, but nothing beyond normal. One thing about this side case is it has a tapped whole in the top with a 90 degree bronze fitting for a secondary oil cooler. If you already have a secondary cooler it will be perfect for you because it is already tapped same if you were looking to get one, the hard part is done. If not I'm sure you can plug the hole with jb weld.

White brothers swingarm skid plat, no dents at all, only used one ride thaen I got a roll swing arm with no mounts so I haven't been able to use it again.

Size 34 Fox #60 pants that are yellow with black and a little red, last years model (2003)

Matching size large Fox pilot helmet. In great condition, no dents or chipped paint, a few light normal scratches that is it. It too is yellow and black.

Make offer on anything, if reasonable I will take it. I can email pics if needed. I am setup with paypal or you can pay with money order. I been on Exriders for a long time and you can trust if you buy something off me you will get it, no scamming here. I will list everything on ebay in one week that doesn't sell.

P.s. I may be interested in trades depending on what, I really need hardend rockers, titanium valve springs, shorten bronze valve guides, and oversized valves.

WOWA450RRRR
08-21-2004, 03:47 PM
how about 30.00 shipped on the swingarm skid

Big - D Racing
08-21-2004, 06:31 PM
I paid $90 and it is still like new. It cost almost $20 to ship that thing that leaves me with $10. Sorry but i'll pass on that offer

WOWA450RRRR
08-22-2004, 08:10 AM
thats cool . you can get it new at chapperal for 59.00. and i guess thats what i will do