PDA

View Full Version : really clean 400ex for sale or trade for fast banshee in northwest

bansheerida4lif
08-20-2004, 10:32 PM
i am looking to either sell this for 4600 obo or i am looking to trade for a fast banshee thats an all around duner and not strictly drag but it can beat alot when it wants to well here is the info on the ex.
2000 honda 400ex this quad looks great and runs excellant look at the photos they speak for themselves. never had any engine problems oil changed after every ride with a new oil filter each time. recently had a new clutch installed. It has black maier racing plastics used one time. i changed them because i wanted a black quad it comes with the stock plastics also there are no breaks or cracks in the stock plastics. this quad is sand and track ready. the aftermarket stuff it has is works suspension, lsr anti vibration stearing stem, ac racing bumper, ac racing nerf bars , renthal handle bars, white bros. e-series exhaust, k&n filter with outerwear,rev box,parking brake block off kit, billet bearing carrier, maxxis razors mx tires , all four stock tires hardly used, front and rear sand tires mohawks and sand sharks, aftermarket chrome headlights, wheel spacers,plus many more that i cant think of. the quad has a washington title. this quad is in such nice condition a guy i never met before walked in my garage and asked me if this was brand new. ridden at the dunes only for about the past year and half and have only gone on 3 trips

here is a picture more upon request located in washington
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid117/p33ee88b3da28ac72004860aec84e1617/f89e9eb0.jpg

hondabykrboy90
03-13-2005, 05:01 PM
just wondering but will you be interested in selling the mohawks? i can give you stock fronts + a lil $ or just $