sam the brave
08-20-2004, 08:52 PM
well i am getting bored of my trick wellies and need some more
i can one handed wellie
no fotted wellie
no fotted one handed
hold the bumper while welling
and i can somwhat wellie no handed

and how do u get the bike up when sitting on the gas tank with ure feet over the bars

fastblaster2002
08-20-2004, 09:29 PM
watch a video on www.stuntquads.com or www.cvboyz.com they both do tons of wheelie tricks...but i think you should try

steralizer wheelies
or
pull your feet up and click them over your arms

sam the brave
08-21-2004, 06:46 AM
i dont know what a sterlizer is

fastblaster2002
08-21-2004, 09:40 AM
a steralizer is a bar hop but you dont come back through...just legs over the bars wheelie
you really have to yank back in order to do them and they take a while to get up and goin...

try bicycles and like i said before watch videos on those sites theres tons of wheelie tricks

raptor146
08-21-2004, 10:43 AM
Try a bicycle. I can do one handed ones.

JLanphear
08-21-2004, 11:15 AM
I like doing things like "No Handed Wheelies" because those are the type of tricks that no matter how good you get at them, you can always do better.

fastblaster2002
08-21-2004, 11:35 AM
i need help on some of these...though i wont be riding for a few weeks because of broken ankle id still love help on how to do these tricks below

NO HANDED WHEELIE...how do you get balanced and keep going???

BICYCLE...what gear do you do them in and are there any good tips to pulling it up on two wheels....when i try them my back end just slides out

just overall wheelies...when i do them i can only go for a little while and can never keep balanced long...

any help would be great and appreciated...thanks in advance

sam the brave
08-21-2004, 02:20 PM
i can bycle to wellie

devildriver422
08-21-2004, 02:44 PM
when u want to bicycle dont punch the throttle just stay steady and also, lock your inside leg against the tank and pull with that as you lean out and turn the bars at the same time....make sure you have some tread on the sidewall i had flat track tires...no tread on side so whenever i got it up itd slide

400exseth
08-25-2004, 10:43 AM
to ride a no handed wheelie or "no hander" you need to turn your idle up so the quad willl go by itself. us the rear brake to keep from hitting the grab bar, and just ride them. It takes lot's of practice.

Seth

400exracer08
08-25-2004, 07:49 PM
to sit on the gas tank and do a wellie is very easy all you have to do is ride in second gear slow and pull in the clutch rev it up and drop it so the front end comes up and you ride it in second gear but it is high reving

hot450girl
08-25-2004, 08:43 PM
I am just now teaching myself how to do wheelies. So far I can do one in first and second gears and I hope to keep on going until I am pinned! It's hard keeping the quad straight though. Then I can learn a few tricks!

sam the brave
08-26-2004, 07:15 AM
wellieing is fun but hurts when u fall in a trick
and u said u cant go stright check the tire pressure and make shure they are even

theTman
08-26-2004, 07:46 AM
the 1st trick you should try is spelling;)

Big400EX
09-03-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by theTman
the 1st trick you should try is spelling;)

Yeah that trick is the one you should practice the most, wtf is a no fotted wheelie?

theTman
09-04-2004, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by sam the brave
well i am getting bored of my trick wellies and need some more
i can one handed wellie
no fotted wellie
no fotted one handed
hold the bumper while welling
and i can somwhat wellie no handed

and how do u get the bike up when sitting on the gas tank with ure feet over the bars

Well I am getting bored of my wheelie variations and want to try some more. I can:
One handed wheelie
No footed wheelie
No footed One hander wheelie
Grab the bumper while wheelieing
And i can somewhat do a no handed wheelie

Also, how do you get the bike up when sitting on the gas tank with your feet over the bars?

and that my freinds is what he was trying to say

Big400EX
09-04-2004, 11:26 AM
You spelt "Freinds" wrong. It's friends, bud ;)

theTman
09-04-2004, 02:11 PM
i always get the e and i confused
hahah

TCRACING425EX
09-06-2004, 03:50 PM
ya definantly try a heal clicker i do then all the time (its fun) also get into a wheelie and get on your balance point and try to do a bar hop i just learned to do it and if your not flexible it wont work. hears a easy one stand on your seat and jump onto the pegs a cliffhanger and that is all i can think of for now ill keep you posted if i get anymore.

Nausty
09-07-2004, 02:03 PM
lol, just do a search for wheelie pics and you'll find more than what your looking for.

alburtus1
09-07-2004, 09:57 PM
turn your idle up so you have a nice amount of steady rpms going -from a steady roll slap it to the balancing point quick and work on balancing it without gas and just rear brake, you'll get letting go with both hands from there- sitting down is a little harder because it's harder to hold on- try holding your left foot under the peg- standing use the scrape bar

skysolo16
09-13-2004, 01:00 PM
Try a 12 with your feet over the bars or do a 360 and bring it into a wheelie why it is still going around. those are the ones I am working on.

skysolo16
09-13-2004, 01:01 PM
*while

skysolo16
09-13-2004, 01:04 PM
lol, just do a search for wheelie pics and you'll find more than what your looking for.

I tried that. other than cvboyz and that other site mentioned in this thread there really are not many sites with wheelies. Most are mainly jumps. Cvboyz have the best wheelie videos.