PDA

View Full Version : Life...

WOracing
08-20-2004, 05:02 PM
ok everyone, today i was reading the thread on going back to school and blah blah yea. so its my senior year, and i should be psyched right?? well i have to say i am but i dont want to grow up...everything is so fun being a teenager and not having to worry about responsibility. im going to miss it all. im not saying that after highschool i wont have fun and its all going to be work but, i just got a job on the 4th and i havent rode since then...because i have no time anymore:( im keeping everything though and im even getting a new bmx bike! my good freind mxjunkie69 has convinced me to get one lol. i was telling him about this to and we both thought this would be a good thread to make. i guess the point of this thread is to just point out that you only live once and to live your life to the fullest, dont be a lazy *** and sit around, get up and do something!:)

anyone who even thinks of turning this thread bad just keep out...please

Mxjunkie
08-20-2004, 05:04 PM
live life while you can, and live you child hood till its over :macho

08-20-2004, 05:05 PM
"you dont wanna grow up, wanna be a toys r' us kid" lol j/k...im in the same place as you this year :(

WOracing
08-20-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
"you dont wanna grow up, wanna be a toys r' us kid" lol j/k...im in the same place as you this year :(

so what if i wanan be a toys r us kid:o :p

no im just saying im going to miss being in highschool and having all the fun with all my freinds

Dan_Guetter
08-20-2004, 05:18 PM
You live your life the way you choose it......right now, i couldn't be happier, you work hard enough, it will pay off!!!

:)

Rdhanded2
08-20-2004, 05:38 PM
enjoy it while you can. Make the most of it. Go to college. That was one of the best choices I made. It is amazing how much I grew up in college, while still having a great time. It is an excuse to put off life for a little while longer!

WOracing
08-20-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
You live your life the way you choose it......right now, i couldn't be happier, you work hard enough, it will pay off!!!

:)

well duh your a pro quad racer! if i was you i couldnt be happier either:p

also if you dont mind me asking what did you do after highschool?

Big400EX
08-20-2004, 07:57 PM
It's true, luckily im going into the 9th grade and I dont have to worry about being a senior for a few more years.:devil:

quadracer511
08-20-2004, 08:06 PM
dont worry man it goes by real fast im goin into my senior yr now to n i just look back n wonder where all the time went but ive had fun and plan to keep on havin it

Rip_Tear
08-20-2004, 08:08 PM
All I can say is just have fun while you can, whenever you can. Work hard to play hard, think of all the money you can make to spend on stuff you like. Its definately werid growing up, I only just turned 20 last month, and I feel like I missed doing so much, but there is also so much I have done and yet to do.

WOracing
08-20-2004, 09:44 PM
thanks to everyone thats replying...ur all making me feel better:)

ThyJuGGaLo
08-20-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by WOracing
so what if i wanan be a toys r us kid

sorry to burst your bubble but i heard toys R' us is getting out of the toy business

400exrules
08-20-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by ThyJuGGaLo
sorry to burst your bubble but i heard toys R' us is getting out of the toy business

NOOOOOO!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! YOUR CRAZY!!!!!!!! :cuss: :cuss: WHY GOD, WHY!!!!!!!!! :cuss:

400grl
08-21-2004, 08:36 AM
You know....I didn't want to grow up either....(still don't ! LOL!)...but there are good sides....like....when you are older, you have more money for more expensive toys....and no one can tell you if you can buy it or not! :) ;) (except maybe Wells Fargo or Bank of America.....)

Woodsrider
08-21-2004, 08:53 AM
Dont worry about growing up, you will see that with the right attitude and hard work, life just picks up momentum.;) Enjoy the ride, the way you want to, not the way others tell you to. Because when its over and you arrive at the finish line, you cant change the way you lived it.

When it's over, I want to come sliding in with skinned knees and bruises. Heart pounding, and adrenailin flowing. screaming "what a ride!" Not just walking up next in line, clothes all neat and tidy, every hair in place.

Enjoy your senior year and cherish the memories, but also look forward to what lies ahead, whatever it is you do:)

WOracing
08-21-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by ThyJuGGaLo

i left that store 8 years ago...

TheFontMaster
08-21-2004, 01:33 PM
I'm going to be a jr. this year, but I have still been thinking of the same thing. The thing that has been worying me the most is that I been wanting to build hot rods and stuff with the whole custom car scene for like the last 2 or 3 years. But this year I've been thinking mabey I should do something with quads. I know whatever I decide to do it will work out in the end.

TRX450R2
08-21-2004, 02:36 PM
I did a few cars back in the 80"s and then started riding quads and haven't looked back! It's a great life and great people and not as expensive as cars!
Still racing at 42!
Welcome aboard:cool: :D

bansheeguy77
08-21-2004, 02:53 PM
dont get a job unless you have to...ive been working since i was 14 and it really sucks...and definately go to college a 4 year one so you dont gotta work then. im going to a community college and still working full time at a job i absolutely hate. so it is motovation but still. dont grow up until you have to

WOracing
08-21-2004, 02:55 PM
well i kinda had to get the job because i have mytruck now and i have to pay for insurance and gas etc...

im going to school to be a mechanic...i want to do small engines:D

trx440
08-22-2004, 02:45 AM
As long as you get your education, you can take as long as you want to "grow up".

I didn't have my first IRS approved job until I was 27.

Got married @ 30.

Just had my 1st shorty last December @ 38. She is SO much cooler than anything I have ever had with wheels. [I like to take her to Babies R Us for mods; I wish Dennis Kirk or Rocky Mtn had a kids catalog!]

Been working for a Fortune 50 company for 9 years and will retire @45.

If I could do it ANYONE can.

Allways go to school with the intention of running your own company. That way you will get the most out of your educational opportunity.

May the Force be with you- Yoda

SRH
08-22-2004, 09:11 AM
unless your really focused your going to come out of college in debt with no clue what to do struggling working at macdonalds eventually falling into a crap job and working your way up, getting married and have kids like every other person out there, i work 40 hrs a week leave my work at work come home ride, race , do whatever, its great

WOracing
08-22-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by SRH
unless your really focused your going to come out of college in debt with no clue what to do struggling working at macdonalds eventually falling into a crap job and working your way up, getting married and have kids like every other person out there, i work 40 hrs a week leave my work at work come home ride, race , do whatever, its great

:cool: your my idol lol

phatswinn
08-22-2004, 01:29 PM
grow up half way.. get a job and a apartment then throw some partys..age doesnt meen chit your allowed to have fun nomatter what ur age

exrider360
08-22-2004, 08:44 PM
i know exalcty what your syaing i dont want to graduate either idc about all tyhe school wokr and tests and **** all the fun i have makes up for it. im gonna have toys for the rest of my life. Around here we cfant have fun thers noone like me round here all preppy's thats say lets go to town and sit there acting like homos with all there drees up **** i have very few people who are like me i got one rdin gbuddy theres a limit to how much fun you can have and i ht that limit along time ago cant do snything cops complain about everything city queers all our riding spots are gettgin watched cant do alot when there no were to do it ive done eveyrthing jumped all the bridges cliff rode every spot rode every bmx spot been to the movies many many times all gets boring. im only 15 and my summer has suck the whole time i need a job and lots of money and i will have lots of fun im going into tenth grade so i ahve couple more years to raise hell and have fun

MotoX3
08-22-2004, 08:58 PM
i figured it out a few days ago:graduate highschool....go to college...learn some stuff drink beer and party.....get a job....buy toys....get wife...make lil ones....work....retire....travel the world....die:macho

Quad18star
08-22-2004, 09:33 PM
Live for today ... cuz tomorrow isn't guaranteed !!!

Dan_Guetter
08-22-2004, 10:37 PM
well duh your a pro quad racer! if i was you i couldnt be happier either:p

also if you dont mind me asking what did you do after highschool?

LOL, i wish i was a pro racer (im so jelous of cody anderson) anywayz, I'm the lead graphic designer for H-Bomb

I wanted to be somebody, i kinda knew i had a lil skill in highschool...so i went to college for communication art and design! The best 3 years of my life, MINUS living with the X - GF

Anyhoo, notched up my level of design and i was set, or so i thought......i had a year off outa college...i ended up working for a yamaha/suzuki dealership for a year (whata Joke)

Then one day while sitting at my parents ranch in mayberry, a man by the name Wes Miller was in town doing a film shoot with my brother.........had a few words....next thing you know, im in sunny california.......livin the good life, doing what i alwayz loved!!!!

If you want to be involved with the industry, do it now, or any way you can......whether its, graphics, mechanic, business, photographer, web designer, whatever.....

Be patient...work hard.....and it will pay off!!!!

Dan_Guetter
08-22-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by MotoX3
i figured it out a few days ago:graduate highschool....go to college...learn some stuff drink beer and party.....get a job....buy toys....get wife...make lil ones....work....retire....travel the world....die:macho

I would do that, but not in that order

Party......school.......job......travel....party.. ...work......more traveling......find wife at 27ish....make lil racing babies.......retire...and watch them grow up to be national champs...die

bulkdriverlp
08-22-2004, 10:55 PM
whaever ya do go to college. and learn something like computers or something. computers do most everything for us now a days and we'll always need someone to fix em. if ya dont have a degree in something you wont find a "good" job. youll be driving trucks or something like me. wish i liked college:( jmo

DillonTMNT
08-23-2004, 01:10 PM
I am turning 20 in 5 days (28th) and am not happy about it. So many regrets it makes my head spin...but since I dont have a time machine or the means to actually build one I will just have to deal with it. If I dwell too long in the paste I will miss the future.

-Dillon

bansheeguy77
08-23-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by DillonTMNT
I am turning 20 in 5 days (28th) and am not happy about it. So many regrets it makes my head spin...but since I dont have a time machine or the means to actually build one I will just have to deal with it. If I dwell too long in the paste I will miss the future.

-Dillon

im the same way but you cant change the past so theres no reason to get upset over it...you can change the future tho so work ur *** off to not make the same mistakes and have no regrets....lifes too short for them

WOracing
08-23-2004, 06:21 PM

-Dillon

august 28th?!?!

me and you have the same b-day:cool:

trx440
08-23-2004, 08:51 PM
If I dwell too long in the paste I will miss the future.

-Dillon

If you dwell too long in the paste you will miss the future by being stuck in the present.

Actually, if you dwell in the paste too long, you'll be stuck to what ever you touch.

WOracing
08-24-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by trx440
If you dwell too long in the paste you will miss the future by being stuck in the present.

Actually, if you dwell in the paste too long, you'll be stuck to what ever you touch.

lmfao....past

frosti108
08-24-2004, 01:10 PM
growing up sux :(

WOracing
08-24-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by frosti108
growing up sux :(

i agree

blondie69
08-24-2004, 04:47 PM
ok everyone, today i was reading the thread on going back to school and blah blah yea. so its my senior year, and i should be psyched right?? well i have to say i am but i dont want to grow up...everything is so fun being a teenager and not having to worry about responsibility. im going to miss it all. im not saying that after highschool i wont have fun and its all going to be work but, i just got a job on the 4th and i havent rode since then...because i have no time anymore:( im keeping everything though and im even getting a new bmx bike! my good freind mxjunkie69 has convinced me to get one lol. i was telling him about this to and we both thought this would be a good thread to make. i guess the point of this thread is to just point out that you only live once and to live your life to the fullest, dont be a lazy *** and sit around, get up and do something!:)

anyone who even thinks of turning this thread bad just keep out...please

I totally know what you mean. I'm gonna be in gr 12 this yr (that's a senior I assume? We don't go by that here..), and it's just like, I'm so excited to move out and get on with my life. But at the same time, sorta worried, hoping I make the right decisions, and crap like that. But the chitty thing is though, is I've already lost so many of my teen years, and the ability to do teen things because of strict parents. I know some ppls that are just have these funny stories about doing things as teens, & stuff, because they enjoyed their teen life. Chances are I'll end up living mine when I move out and go to college:blah: I just got to get myself figured out 100% here in the next few months. But my grade 12 year isn't gonna be hard, I only have 2 "hard" courses, and neither of them are hard (global geography, and 1 other which I can't remember at the moment). All my other ones are like...art, phys ed, co-op (leave school once a week to go work somewhere w/out pay, just for experience. the classes the rest of the week are to make up for the classes you missed when u left) and also free blocks. It's gonna be good.

WOracing
08-25-2004, 07:24 AM
wow mine is going to be the complete opposite....i have a full schedule with regular classes because of some new "rule" they have about we cant leave school early anymore...im dropping math though because its regents...:rolleyes:

besides i already know what im doing after school is over i just need to finish school