PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey- a bit of advice

ATC350X 85
08-20-2004, 03:11 PM
Most of us from NJ ride at places where we really shouldnt because NJ has given ATV riders nothing other than a few lame tracks, no trails no decent parks. I would think that it would be wise to not post where you ride if it is an illegal spot for the fact that next weekend 500 people from here saw your post and they all showed up and ruined it because the cops showed up and any other person that could ruin your day also showed up. (land owner, park ranger, a bunch of treehuggers etc.) So word to the wise, dont give up where you ride or post it on here because tomorrow it could be ruined cause some out of towner came down ripped thru someones yard, light the woods on fire, spooked some horses etc. and now the spot around the corner from your place is blocked off. Im aware of how bad this state sucks when it comes to ATV's. In my area alone i know of at least 10 places that are ruined because of stuff like this. Its not just ATV riders on here, its police and treehuggers too. Just a bit of advice.

JRDrider22
08-20-2004, 03:52 PM
dude we have some nice tracks like e-town and atco. but other than that nj sucks. we hardly have trails and decent parks.

ATC350X 85
08-20-2004, 04:04 PM
yeah i hear ya im not a track guy so those places arent really that great, i like lots of sand and trails and pits but theres not many of those left.

JRDrider22
08-20-2004, 04:53 PM
yea the only real place is forked river, andx thats some guys land that some pople even live on. that place is great for trials

4wheelboy
08-20-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by JRDrider22
yea the only real place is forked river, andx thats some guys land that some pople even live on. that place is great for trials \

nah forkeds gone to **** too. ppl had to get life flighted out of there and every since that soo many cops down there:o

LTZ400rider
08-21-2004, 02:51 PM
is the pines still rideable or too many cops

ATC350X 85
08-21-2004, 04:18 PM
All the south NJ spots are usually ruined by some Helmetless Benny that crashes then sues the landowner. aka Georges

LTZ400rider
08-21-2004, 10:44 PM
yea im not sure if this is true but i heard some dude crashed into a tree with his raptor?

ATC350X 85
08-22-2004, 09:09 AM
Yeah it was an out of towner from north jersey that hit a tree on state land and is trying to sue George saying that it happened on his land.

4wheelboy
08-22-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by ATC350X 85
Yeah it was an out of towner from north jersey that hit a tree on state land and is trying to sue George saying that it happened on his land.

yeap and no1 respects his land going down there and leaving more and more trash with every visit:rolleyes:

ATC350X 85
08-22-2004, 07:05 PM
yeah people dont understand the concept of taking there garbage home with them, they think the ground is a garbage can.

JRDrider22
08-22-2004, 08:10 PM
yea it must suck too. letting people ride on your land and they cant even respect it.

blasterkid
08-24-2004, 07:25 PM
didnt some kid die in sarco like a half a year ago i remeber like some one tried to hydroplane and like died i dont knwo the full story just that some one died i rode in there once with my blaster when i was like 10 and it was not bad no people i also own property over bt gliddens and that place has all be like baracaded ion with huge fences and enourmnas mounds of dirt and stuff no more fun

JRDrider22
08-24-2004, 07:46 PM
no idea...

exrider44
03-16-2005, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the Benny comment. lol I am from north Jersey and have been to georges. I dont leave garbage I respect the guy for letting us ride there. Whoever that guy is that is sueing is a scumdog and is ruining it for everyone. I dont believe in leaving garbage anywhere nor do I want to sue anyone after I eat shii. Its the riders responsibility if that person gets hurt its their own fault not the land owners. bs i tell ya sue happy jerks

exrider44
03-16-2005, 10:26 AM
Yeah some kid did die in Sarco I was there the day he hydroplaned over a puddle and wiped. Ive seen to many idiots down there from that area with no helmets. My buddies and I always give those people ****e for it.

ATC350X 85
03-16-2005, 04:48 PM
I think its the best when the idiots without helmets make fun of you for wearing one. Ahh ignorance at its finest.

exrider44
03-17-2005, 10:17 AM
ATC is george not letting anyone in now to ride? I heard this yesterday and wanted to make sure before I went down.pm me if u can thanks

rpyfz450
03-17-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by ATC350X 85
Yeah it was an out of towner from north jersey that hit a tree

We all need to lighten up on that "out of towner" attitude. We've all been out of towners at one time or another.

exrider44
03-17-2005, 11:33 AM
Thanks brotha! You can come ride up north anytime you want. Our trails arent as smooth as yours but they can be fun.

bananas
03-17-2005, 01:59 PM
North Jersey is all rocks and houses... We love sand!!! But it's 2 hours away....

http://igpfiles.net/atv/

We just want to go down a few times a year..... 250r and 450r love sand.....

Please help....

chevy19
03-17-2005, 07:23 PM
yea you are all right NJ sucks for just about everything and the cops blow too. what is nj good for we should just take all those 700000 and millionair houses and bulldaze then and make ridin areas

ATC350X 85
03-18-2005, 04:31 PM
That is the latest I heard, George is not letting anyone ride because of his troubles with the state and town. He himself isnt allowed to ride unless he is going out to clean up trash. Only in New Jersey. As for the whole out of towner thing, I would say 90% of people that Ive run into go to places that arent there local spot and completely disrespect it, that is why I get annoyed with them. When I go to someone elses home, I respect it by not littering and riding safely.

exrider44
04-01-2005, 02:37 PM
Well I dont know what to tell you about people leaving garbage there. btw I was at georges 3 weeks ago.:devil: Didnt see george come out for garbage cleanup just saw a bunch of people riding.

ATC350X 85
04-03-2005, 09:17 PM
Read this and you may understand what Im talking about.

http://www.makephpbb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=83&mforum=offroadnjcom

CHAR250R
04-05-2005, 05:32 AM
You think that you have ATV problems in NJ? Come on over to CT. You can't even sit on your quad without someone calling the cops, and DEP.:confused:

1BAD450R
04-10-2005, 08:59 AM
hey i kinda take offense about leaving trash at georges when we were there we had set up a bbq there george himself and caveman came over had some food but we all cleaned up our mess where we were at we made sure all garbage was in bags then put in our trailers to take with us george has an amazing piece of land and were all trying to keep it open and as for the out of towners there hey im from new york yeah im an out of towner there but i have major respect for george his land and other riders on his land there as for the fools who fly around rippin up the land getting hurt well hey it is your own fault you idiots if your gonna do that then atleast wear a helmet it is ok if it messes up your jersey hair doo guys besides thats the only thing thats gonna save your noggin when you crash and burn and we all know a hospital is not located on his property so wear the damn helmet go home shower and then gel your hair back for the night out .lets fight to keep georges open and all pitch in to help clean up a lil bit there after all he has givin us a fun place to ride and enjoy our time riding there and please stay off the gsp and the state property and we will have no problems with riding there

chevy19
04-11-2005, 04:03 PM
i dont know why people will ride on someones property and then leave all their s@#$ there and expect the guy taht owns it to not say anything the next weekend when they come back.

fast250x
04-11-2005, 09:31 PM
ive been to forked river a few times a couple years ago... great weekends and we met alot of nice people... it sucks we cant go back there anymore... my freinds said they went tehre not too long ago tho... so who kknows