PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Quads

HondaChick
08-20-2004, 01:38 PM
Just wondering if anyone has had any exprience with the Extreme Quads? If so, are they holding up? Any problems? We are looking to buy our daughter a mini and can't decide on which way to go. Mind you we are really leaning toward the TRX 90 since the whole family rides Hondas. But we've ran across some Extremes and wanted information on them. Any help would be appreciated.

PismoGuy400
08-20-2004, 06:51 PM
i dont know anything about these extremes, but keep in mind that honda makes some of the most solid quads out there as im sure you know seeing that you ride them.

Spike99
08-20-2004, 08:10 PM
If you use the "search" engine within this forum (and many other mini-quad forums) you'll be able to view historical info on any brand. History info such as "how do I fix this?", "how do I upgrade that?" type info. From this info, you can then determine how good the extreme or another brand is.

Hope this idea helps.

tigerdog
08-21-2004, 02:22 PM
we have an extreme machine 90cc that is awsome for the kids
elec start , and kick backup, head lightes , teather and adjustable throttle.
we have three kids that share it and they have absalutely no mercy on this little quad!!!
they are hard on it . we have had no problems at all !!
i was scepticle when we baught it but it has held up so well i cant say enough good about it.
fill the gas ,fill the oil and forget about it .
sollid little machine
totally automatic tranny also
has been an awsome learnig machine.:D :D