PDA

View Full Version : XC Banshee Sad stroy

NAXxcbanshee11
08-20-2004, 09:34 AM
Well I started to convert my banshee for mx to xc well this is wut i have or wut i got And i'm only 16

+1 +1 quicksand a-arms
-1 quicksand swing arm
5.6 gallon tank
2into1 carb
2into1 pipe
full fenders
pep triple rate shocks
beadlocks
rebuilt rear shock
razor tires
lsr anti vibe stem
denton steering stablizer
coolhead
durblue axle
OMF bead locks
Renthal bars
ac pro peg nerfs
ac full skids
uni filter n moded box
renforced frame

And this is wut got stolen from the guy that was putting it bac togather

Both cylinders
amp link
durblue axle
air box n filter
Lsr anit vibe stem and clamp
and thats all i saw so far it was a member on bansheehq not that hq is bad i'm a long time member their but his name was 239banshee he is also a member here jusy don't know his name. The bad thing is I know where he lives and all but he has cameras all over his house and I don't have the reciets for this stuff cuz the place i got most of it from went out of busniess and of course i don't have a reciept for the cylinders it just sucks cuz ill miss my season his year and all but it will slowly come bac togather. I hope the guy feels good about stealin from a 16 year
old kid

here are some pics of how i got the bike bac

my03-400ex
08-21-2004, 02:58 PM
f_ck it, man, go get your sh_t back... and bring a few friends with a few paintball guns, and have some fun. :) :D :)

zephead400ex
08-21-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by my03-400ex
f_ck it, man, go get your sh_t back... and bring a few friends with a few paintball guns, and have some fun. :) :D :)

:huh ....ya, that'll work:confused:

Syrus
08-22-2004, 09:54 AM
lol ya, those paintballs just might bruise him enough that he will break down like a baby and just give back all those parts !! ... no.

Try and gather some info on him, thats about all you can do, then go from there. But do try and get your shiet back, that bs that he steals parts from a kid.

my03-400ex
08-22-2004, 12:11 PM
yeah, i guess the paintball guns would be a bit overboard... but definitely don't just let him get away with it.

reconmaster
08-22-2004, 03:56 PM
ya man find out some info and get ur stuff back b4 he sells it or puts 2gether 4 his own bike and the paintball guns thing and maybe getsome other reinforcements and whoever steals stuff from somebody else needs a swift kick in da rear

86350x
08-26-2004, 12:54 AM
So did you get your stuff back yet. Fines and a couple of days away from work (jail time) would be cheaper then replacing all of those parts:grr: