PDA

View Full Version : What will be in h7?

BYRD-MAN
08-19-2004, 11:29 PM
What races will be in there? You need a longer desert part. Just my 2 cents.

team_450_88
08-19-2004, 11:52 PM
Well I kno Lorettas GNC will be in there..Im not sure about wut else!!

Honda4trax250x
08-19-2004, 11:55 PM
i would love to see a lot more XC

Johnny & Monica
08-19-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
i would love to see a lot more XC

Hell ya more xc , What happen to the woods warrior videos?they just had 2 an they where before the 400ex debute,wow thats been 99 . But all huevos kicks ***** nothing like setting snowed in watching a good video

kamikaze_rzrbak
08-20-2004, 12:15 AM
i would like to see a hillclimb but if not i'm still going to buy it fo sho:bandit:

Wired
08-20-2004, 10:35 AM
there is actually going to be more mini bikes, dirt bikes and snowmobiles then there is actual ATV riding. should be pretty good

of course im kidding :o

xNOILABOYx
08-20-2004, 10:56 AM
LMAO i like in H6 how in the baja someone was haulin *** right by like a 450 dirtbike,then 2 secs later he blows past another quad lol they both looked like they were standing still...

of course jon doing bycycles around the fountain in marbella and jumpin outta that house was sick too:eek2:

team_450_88
08-20-2004, 11:00 AM
everytime a new one comes out It takes forever for me to get it even if i order it quick...how can we get them quicker when it comes out? Local shops?

xNOILABOYx
08-20-2004, 11:02 AM
go to a local shop cuz they usually order alot and ud imagine larger order get sent quicker bcuz they want to sell more copies

SHOCKER
08-20-2004, 11:06 AM
i hope there is more desert and dunes thats all im asking for :)

roostin_dale
08-20-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Wired
more mini bikes

thats what it needs!:devil:

TheFontMaster
08-20-2004, 11:40 AM
Deffinatley more xc racing, and dune riding. I would also like to see more uneque stuff like when jon jumped out of that building.

08-20-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
thats what it needs!:devil:

def def def!!!!!!!!!

Chef
08-20-2004, 12:03 PM
If you want mini bikes go buy a 50 movie...theres plenty of em out there and they are all pretty good.

08-20-2004, 02:37 PM
yah...wes was filming at lorettas last weekend...now im going to have to buy it..crap..there goes more money. I didnt like H6 though too much...i dont know why

400exrules
08-20-2004, 04:03 PM
i wanna see

jon's flip
trails
hill climbs
trails
less mx
more trails

and i want atleast a few clips where u can hear the quads, and not all that head bangin music crap

trick450r
08-20-2004, 04:18 PM
why more trails...trails are boring...more mx, and the flip and im happy.....

AtvMxRider
08-20-2004, 04:23 PM
How about some mini quads racing?????

TM426
08-20-2004, 04:28 PM
For sure more XC And hill climbs.:macho :D

jb500ex
08-20-2004, 05:06 PM
the same freestyle tricks over and over movie after movie are the worst. i like the first 3, better because they had much more variety

Freestylemxr
08-20-2004, 05:17 PM
I like them with lots of freestyle and mx, a little desert and xc is awsome too but I like them being mostly mx and freestyle

Dan_Guetter
08-20-2004, 05:28 PM
All you guys crack me up

more mx, less mx, more trails, less trails, more fmx, less fmx, less headbanging music....WTF

anyways, there will never be a "Huevos Movie" to satisfy everyone.....thats why people like or dislike any of the huevos movies........

Personally, i don't give a chit what goes in the movies, just appreciate the movie.......there is no one else (at this time) bringing you hardcore QUAD films.......and i will have to say there top notch....filming and editing......

SOOOOO on that note, quit your *****in about them........support the industry,........these are motivating films.....that make you wanna ride after seeing them!!!

And if you hate a movie cause the riding you like isn't in it, we have 8 movies to choose from that have it!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!:)

Toadz400
08-20-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
All you guys crack me up

more mx, less mx, more trails, less trails, more fmx, less fmx, less headbanging music....WTF

anyways, there will never be a "Huevos Movie" to satisfy everyone.....thats why people like or dislike any of the huevos movies........

Personally, i don't give a chit what goes in the movies, just appreciate the movie.......there is no one else (at this time) bringing you hardcore QUAD films.......and i will have to say there top notch....filming and editing......

SOOOOO on that note, quit your *****in about them........support the industry,........these are motivating films.....that make you wanna ride after seeing them!!!

And if you hate a movie cause the riding you like isn't in it, we have 8 movies to choose from that have it!!!!!!!!!!

Well said, I was waiting for someone to explain it like that.

I hated Huevos 6...seemed too short, music wasn't that great, I didn't like some of the riding styles...but I would still want to see it again just to make me want to ride again!

Huevos 4 has to be the greatest riding-motivational movie to me, all the music is perfectly set up with every scene...I think that has the best editing out of the 4 I've seen (I haven't seen the first 2).

Just watch the movies and enjoy!!! Or go out and ride if you don't want to watch it!

AtvMxRider
08-20-2004, 06:02 PM
All you guys crack me up

Exactly who are you referring too? Cause all I asked was if there was going to be Mini quads in it:huh ?

Dan_Guetter
08-20-2004, 06:09 PM
i was referring to 4 years of threads about why they hated a certain movie

Every year is the same feedback.......

Dan_Guetter
08-20-2004, 06:15 PM
and about mini quads, thats a good idea.....

AtvMxRider
08-20-2004, 06:16 PM
and about mini quads, thats a good idea.....

Yes I think so. I don't think there has been any in any of the huevos movies.

trick450r
08-20-2004, 06:19 PM
that was awsome in 5 or 6 i cant remember in the behind the scenes when you all race on the same eton 90 quad or sumtin lol....and about the music i dunno about you guys but i listen to director commentary its much better.....

Freestylemxr
08-20-2004, 08:19 PM
I love seeing all the different types of riding in all the movies. Just buy them all and then you'll be happy ;) :p

I think the music has always been awsome too

TheFontMaster
08-21-2004, 09:00 AM

So true. The other day i was watching 6 and I just wanted to ride so bad. Snowboarding videos also have the same effect on me:confused:

theTman
08-21-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
So true. The other day i was watching 6 and I just wanted to ride so bad. Snowboarding videos also have the same effect on me:confused:

me 2....any movie that has somethin to do with anything i do... ( quad..bmx..snowboard.......) i like wanna go do it soooooo bad

i havent seen any of the heuvos movies:eek2: im gonna have to buy some:devil:

fastblaster2002
08-21-2004, 09:42 AM
IMO i think there should be a little more freestyle and jumping in h7

fasterz
08-21-2004, 10:34 AM
it needs more MX racing, its just totally sick to see them guys pump out laps as fast as they do and their doing it non stop for 30 mins:eek2:

Bretmd94
08-21-2004, 05:23 PM
I would like to see more MX riding also. Maybe some on bike views during a race like in 6.

But 4 is my favorite by far. The mudding was actually good in that one (i think the cool mudding with the snorkles was in 4 anyways) The scene with I think Greg Little and Creech was great.

Now that im thinking about it im going to watch it now.

PismoGuy400
08-21-2004, 06:00 PM
you mean tp say you need to watch a movie to make you want to ride...

THAT SUCKS.

TheFontMaster
08-21-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by PismoGuy400
you mean tp say you need to watch a movie to make you want to ride...

THAT SUCKS.

NO!!! watching a movie makes me want to go riding.

PismoGuy400
08-22-2004, 10:10 AM
lol, i know, just felt the need to be a smartass for a minute there.

brazilian rider
08-22-2004, 10:26 AM
when is it coming out?

Quad18star
08-22-2004, 10:45 AM
Personally I'd enjoy seeing more MX .... In H6 , when Farr and Hitt take took the track and you get too see the different angles of the suspension working and shifting /braking happening is probably the best part of the video ( IMO) . I think it would be wikkid if they had a section without music , a helmet cam strapped onto a rider and see what it's really like to ride a full lap with a pro . I enjoy the racing aspect of this sport .. so MX , XC , TT is what Id liek to see more of .... I'm not into the desert racing and Dunes cuz living up in Canada we aint got any .... I do however love when I see Ice Racing :blah:

TM426
08-22-2004, 12:02 PM
For sure more XC, like the bark buster scene from H3. H3 slso has the best sound track.:macho

86350x
08-22-2004, 08:08 PM
When does the vid come out?:confused:

400exrules
08-22-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by fasterz
it needs more MX racing, its just totally sick to see them guys pump out laps as fast as they do and their doing it non stop for 30 mins:eek2:

what about xc where they do it non stop for 2-3 hours....i usually skip past the freestyle parts in the movies cuz its just boring to me. And like someone else said, i would also like to see like a helmet cam or somethin without any of that bull***** music, of someone like riding threw dunes and stuff.

fastblaster2002
08-22-2004, 08:27 PM
well right now i dont watch my movies because they do make me want to ride and at the time with a broken ankle..i cant ride

i always want to ride...riding is my life...but they just pump you up to ride over the top

Got Roost?
08-24-2004, 07:55 AM
Big air and natural terrain jumps!!