PDA

View Full Version : Its time for......

roostin_dale
08-19-2004, 06:55 PM
schooooool .......!!!!! :(

Oh chit, starting the big ol' sophmore year Tuesday. This blows :( summer is great

08-19-2004, 06:57 PM
yea:macho

theTman
08-19-2004, 06:59 PM
august 31st:(

redroost85
08-19-2004, 07:01 PM
Live it up bud...I haven't even been out that long....although it seems like much longer.:(

I'd give anything to be in your place man.....high school fricking rocked....I did just enough to get by...big mistake. I was just 'good time Johnny'....which was a blast but I am kinda paying for it now.

Just think positive...like all the chicks and...well, all the chicks, lol!:D

K_Banger125
08-19-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
schooooool .......!!!!! :(

Oh chit, starting the big ol' sophmore year Tuesday. This blows :( summer is great

im starting my sophmore year the 31st...CHIT!!! :mad:
at least ill have my lisence soon

roostin_dale
08-19-2004, 07:04 PM
yea redroost, i actually love high school, its so much fun...but after a few months it starts to suck

redroost85
08-19-2004, 07:12 PM
I'm with ya on the sucking part.:p

Just remember the chicks.........the chicks......the chicks.....:D

roostin_dale
08-19-2004, 07:19 PM
Just found my class schedule

1 - Art :o :rolleyes:
2-Study Hall
3-English 2
4-Geometry
5-Health
6-C.A.D.
7-PE
8-Physical Science

seams easy enough??..this might be a fun year afterall:blah: :macho :devil:

JDiablo
08-19-2004, 07:23 PM
wtf is CAD?and i start the 8...but yea i can't wait to go to skewl,see everyone agian actually,get to see girls again,ahh great great,and of course cutting in the winter time,lmao and walking around 3 towns...ahh the memories of freshman year:cool:

trick450r
08-19-2004, 07:27 PM
yup sophmore year is startin....but i will be racin the 450r by the end of the year!!

Jellyrolls
08-19-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
wtf is CAD?and i start the 8...but yea i can't wait to go to skewl,see everyone agian actually,get to see girls again,ahh great great,and of course cutting in the winter time,lmao and walking around 3 towns...ahh the memories of freshman year:cool:

CAD=Computer Aided Design

JDiablo
08-19-2004, 07:32 PM
OOoO....thanks,i don't feel like thinking,hey you don't have lunch roostin?

Pappy
08-19-2004, 07:34 PM
awesome!!

i cant wait for school to start....short skirts, tight sweaters....them little white socks just beggin' to get dirty:devil:

man i cant wait!:D

JDiablo
08-19-2004, 07:36 PM
pappy i think you have to stop going to the local high school with your bincoluars:o

Pappy
08-19-2004, 07:37 PM
pappy i think you have to stop going to the local high school with your bincoluars:o

no im not allowed on skool propety nomo':(

but there is always bus stops:devil:

400exrules
08-19-2004, 07:39 PM
you guys are lucky! i started back august 9th:huh :huh

im a high school sophmore too, and yes school licks b@llz but i like bein a sophmore now :D .and so far this year is really easy tho. here's my schedule

1 - spanish I (dont do sh*t in there)
2 - biology I (mmm talk about trees, dont do sh*t)
3 - fundamentals of agriculture (buncha us rednecks in there havin a good time every day :cool: )
4 - English II (mmm dont like this class cuz we have to do work :eek2: :huh , but i goto lunch during this class)
5 - Geometry (cool teacher, dont do ****, just talk and joke around for 45 mins. then do like 4 homework probs and leave)
6 - study hall (sleep time, and i have this hot freshmen chick next to me that ive been mackin on :D , tryin to get the hookup, its not very easy with that fat ******* lady wont let us talk one word, its a challenge)

JDiablo
08-19-2004, 07:40 PM
lol...and old man with a cane and a mirror at the end of it don't hurt either....but boy o chit paps you should have been with me down the ocean,my neck hurts from looking each and every other way so much:eek2:

Sportrax10
08-19-2004, 07:40 PM
Im starting my sophmore year also... Heres my schedule...

S1
1 Algebra 2-Brady
2 D &C Jewelry- Loveland
3 Spanish 2- kokoska
4-5 PE 10- Leiti
6 B Lunch
7-8 Aud. Study Hall
9-10 Bio - Matsanka
11 CWC-Griffith
12 Eng 10- Glover
S2
1 Algebra 2-Brady
2 Basic Metal- Blonarowycz(wtf?)
3 Spanish 2- kokoska
4-5 Health Ed- McCue
6 B Lunch
7-8 Aud. Study Hall
9-10 Bio - Matsanka
11 CWC-Griffith
12 Eng 10- Glover

Oh, btw.. Is that grade reward thing still going this year?

Pappy
08-19-2004, 07:46 PM
my neck hurts from looking each and every other way so much:eek2:

funny my neck hurts for other reasons:devil:

seriously....you fella's should really enjoy these years and lets see if we can have NO "she dumped me" threads this year:devil:

roostin_dale
08-19-2004, 07:48 PM
LMFAO Pappy!

Yea 300exrida- I have lunch after 5th hour...

CAD is cool, you get to design cars, shocks, a-arms, anything you want really...

JDiablo
08-19-2004, 07:49 PM
lol yea i know,i was so pumped the day before i went into freshman year,knowing that after this i only got a couple more years left lol but yea word,and no im not goign to do any of those threads,i usually stick to one girl for awhile...or when im free im a fcking whore sometimes:o

JDiablo
08-19-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
funny my neck hurts for other reasons:devil:
:

didn't read that part pappy....i gotta get my mind outta the gutter

Kennethyfz450
08-19-2004, 07:56 PM
I miss high school so much:(

all i did was talk about dirtbikes/fourwheelers/trucks and still got by with an A+ in all my classes.. just by making post of my teachers laugh..

I had my girlfriend in every other class period it couldnt been any better :o
now she is 1 1/2 hour away from me
i cant stress how much i hate college !!!

my psy110 instructer told us to read chapter one.. so i was thinking no big deal i do that in the morning considering i have MWF classes.. but the darn chapter had 54 pages in it!!!!!!!!!!!
its nothing like high school.. you either read or you going to have a heard time.. we do take notes in class but in order to understand them fully you got to read....

english,psychology, intro to computers,intro to college i think is going to be ok.. but the math class is really stressing me out right now.. i shouldnt be on here..

Tommy 17
08-19-2004, 08:03 PM
its so weird thinking i don't have to go back to that place EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

but on the other hand now my fun begins... penn state is goin to be awesome and i can't wait for all the college chicks...

i will miss highschool and all of my friends but boy let me tell u... i'm glad i'm out...

1 word of advice... don't have a g.f. in highschool... go out on dates with as many girls as possible and see what u like... don't get stuck down with the same girl for 4 years or so... don't let a girl control ur life and play them stupid arse mind games with u... and most of all bros b4 hoes... remember these words... ur friends will always be there to pick ur sry arse up after the girls dumps u... 9 out of 10 relationships don't work out and in the end all ur doin is driving ur friends away from u...

bansheerider_13
08-19-2004, 08:07 PM
sounds like you know from experence tommy

Chanman420q
08-19-2004, 08:23 PM
ill be a junior this year, i dont start til sept 9th.

im still livin up summer:p

Toadz400
08-19-2004, 08:43 PM
Damn, a lot of Sophomores here. I'll be a Junior this year, school starts September 1st.

A lot of your math classes seem easy. Last year during my Sophomore year I took Accelerated Geometry and Algebra II (I think that's mostly a Junior/Senior class) both semesters. That was fun...Now this next year I think I only have Pre-Calculus. Also I took every possible English class I could, and I'm finishing off my PE credits. Basically I only need 3 classes my entire Senior year. Oh and I'm also doing school-to-work for credit second semester this year...that'll be fun, only have to work once during the week and the rest of the days I can go home early:macho .

ThyJuGGaLo
08-19-2004, 09:30 PM
i go back to school as a Junior on the 26th. I have block schedualing which blows. i can't find my schedual al the moment but 3rd and 4th block every day of the school year I have automotive technologies so i get to work on cars the last 2-3 hours of the day. so it won't be bad except the cool auto teachers gone cause he called his boss a F***ing B*tch. lol

doctor_915
08-19-2004, 09:38 PM
Toadz youll have fun with pre calc.
I cant wait for college to start up, move in in 6 days.
All you highschool guys remember what you do in the next 4 years is going to have a huge impact on what you do the rest of your life. Having fun now will result in no fun later.

sportraxrider10
08-19-2004, 10:00 PM
i know this is gonna sound gay but its just hitting me that im a junior and next year ill be graduating. then i will have to grow up:( i still have no idea what i wanna do...hopefully something will hit me this year or next.

honda92
08-19-2004, 10:31 PM
im just there to get it done, i hate every minute of it, but our high school is more like a college schedual, i have just under 20 hours off during the week so i can get the hell out of there quite frequently atleast. i have hated the last 11 years of this *****, but the last year might be a little more entertaining.

TheFontMaster
08-19-2004, 10:52 PM
I always look forward to seeing my friends again, I don't get the chance to see alot of them durring the summer, but I always dreaded going back to school. NOT THIS YEAR! I'm going to B.O.C.E.S. to take an auto body class for half the school day. I want to build hot rods for a living. And I don't have to take chemestry, or triganomotry. And I am terible at math. BOCES covers the credits for those 2 classes. And I will be a jonior this yea. Prom here I come!! YEA!

hondarider2006
08-20-2004, 02:08 AM
school starts this coming Monday for me....:o

JDiablo
08-20-2004, 07:34 AM
yea as soon as you take the diploma,it hits you,chit life just started....man a long way away for me,but im sure it will be like tomorrow:o

rr4406pak
08-20-2004, 07:58 AM
High school was the worst.

College is way, way, way better.

And being done with school altogether is the absolute BEST!

(can you tell I didn't like being stuck in classrooms all day?)

08-20-2004, 07:58 AM
i m,a senior with some easy classes...hopefully I can get the A+ prize this report card...ive got PE, keyboarding, english IV, Economics, Theatre Arts, Internet Navigation....I love high school will hate to have to grow up

Rebelrider4OOex
08-20-2004, 12:48 PM
damn u guys start early i dont start intill sept 13th

roostin_dale
08-20-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Rebelrider4OOex
damn u guys start early i dont start intill sept 13th

when do oyu get out though? We get out like May 19th or sumthin

kamikaze_rzrbak
08-20-2004, 01:05 PM
Just found my class schedule

1 - Art :o :rolleyes:
2-Study Hall
3-English 2
4-Geometry
5-Health
6-C.A.D.
7-PE
8-Physical Science

seams easy enough??..this might be a fun year afterall:blah: :macho :devil:
do you get a credit for study hall? because if you don't drop it and pick up another class, no such thing as to many credits

WOracing
08-20-2004, 01:29 PM
im a senior this year, i have to say that im going to miss school alot. you dont realize what you have until its gone...the chicks:devil: :blah:

this year is going to kick ***!

Rebelrider4OOex
08-20-2004, 01:29 PM
when do oyu get out though? We get out like May 19th or sumthin

oh dman we dont get out ntill like june 17th

Tommy 17
08-20-2004, 01:31 PM
banshee how did u guess haha...

between me and my friends we all had our screw up that we've learned from...

i can't wait for college... i was at the campus this mourning and GODDDDDDD DAMN are the girls fine:devil:

MXEDUP337
08-20-2004, 01:40 PM
Im a sophmore this year also and so far it sucks :mad: ,best part of the day is weightlifting :muscle: we have 4 classes that are 1 1/2 long, i find myself doodeling all class

Kilabanshee
08-20-2004, 03:57 PM
September 1st for me 9th grades gonna blow!

brian-250
08-20-2004, 04:40 PM
I started tuesday, lucky basturds!:grr: :mad:

Ralph
08-20-2004, 04:52 PM
For anyone that loves highschool, be happy you dont live in a realy nice town that has 1 area wich is a total ****hole with a ton of dirtbags who think their a bunch of gangsters.

Going into my 3rd year of highschool, ive learned to take the fact that u can choose ur classes and teachers to my advantage and pick all kick *** teachers who dont give a **** what u do but u still learn and get good grades

310Rduner
08-20-2004, 05:47 PM
Start the 31st as a junior.

Don't know about the schedule, but my classes will be:

English 3Honors
Trig/Pre-Calc (semester each)
Accounting (elective)
physics (chem last year)
Spanish 3
Us history

Our school is 3 classes a day for 90mins each. I think it's the best kind of schedule, sweet as hell.

phatswinn
08-20-2004, 09:28 PM
senior year starts sept 8th for me.. i love high school:D

you just gotta remember, the harder you work in school the less ull have to work when ya get a full time job

Ralph
08-20-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by 310Rduner
Start the 31st as a junior.

Don't know about the schedule, but my classes will be:

English 3Honors
Trig/Pre-Calc (semester each)
Accounting (elective)
physics (chem last year)
Spanish 3
Us history

Our school is 3 classes a day for 90mins each. I think it's the best kind of schedule, sweet as hell.

I have 9 periods a day and is the best because classes are short and time passes faster...

MichaelS693
08-20-2004, 11:24 PM
my senior year... started back on august 4th... schedual is easy

1.Government
2.Math Topics and Skillz
3. im out
4. im out

i dont have to be at school 3rd and 4th block.. i get to leave and go to work so everyday im out at 1125:D

DEAL
08-21-2004, 12:52 AM
no more school for me :D

FourFiftyFour
08-21-2004, 02:09 AM
i miss high school :( i wish i could go back

college sux so bad, we cram what most people learn in a semester-into a quarter, my summer break was only 3 weeks long...... i have a year left of college, high school was so awesome, not much expected from you, you sit with friends all day and got out early, hardly any all nighters going on from projects due, deadlines arent so hard to meet, my college is so hard that im actually doing all the work that ill be doing for my career without getting paid any....... instead im paying the school over $25000 a year :rolleyes:

Ralph
08-21-2004, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
i miss high school :( i wish i could go back

college sux so bad, we cram what most people learn in a semester-into a quarter, my summer break was only 3 weeks long...... i have a year left of college, high school was so awesome, not much expected from you, you sit with friends all day and got out early, hardly any all nighters going on from projects due, deadlines arent so hard to meet, my college is so hard that im actually doing all the work that ill be doing for my career without getting paid any....... instead im paying the school over $25000 a year :rolleyes:

yeah, my sister just went to college like a week ago and it doesnt sound as good as it does in animal house:D . I pretty much already decided what school im trying to get into wich kind of gives me a goal and i know how good i have to do.

roostin_dale
08-21-2004, 09:07 AM
My sister went to college a week ago in Florida and she hates it already!

Tommy 17
08-21-2004, 09:11 AM
i just found out i have economics 004 from 7 - 8 at night on mondays and wednesdays:grr:

my schedule is

calc 1
engineering and drafting designs
chem 12
intro to sociology
economics 004 (macro):grr:

Big400EX
08-21-2004, 10:18 AM
We start school on the 7th of September, after Labor day and all that groovy stuff.:rolleyes:

blu89ford
08-21-2004, 12:21 PM
didnt think so many ppl on here wewre still in school hha im glad im done w/ that **** have fun yall

FourFiftyFour
08-21-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i just found out i have economics 004 from 7 - 8 at night on mondays and wednesdays:grr:

my schedule is

calc 1
engineering and drafting designs
chem 12
intro to sociology
economics 004 (macro):grr:

i wish my classes were only an hour long, i have 4 hour long classes, so you sit in there for 4 hours straight, some only let you go to the bathroom and get a drink of water only one time each class.....they give you one 20 min break and thats it, so if you really have to go and you leave and go to the restroom, they will count you absent, if you get three absences in one quarter (i wish we had semesters!), you get kicked out of class, and every class costs $800-$1000 at least

on top of that i drive in houston traffic for over two hours each day and my V8 truck loves to burn gas

yeah college is good for your whole life, but man it really sucks when you are putting up with all the college BS......if it wasnt so necessary, i wouldnt be putting myself through this torture

A4StrokeGuy
08-21-2004, 03:47 PM
I still dont see why roostin_dale is complain he lives right next to the damm school!:huh

And yes college is tons better then high school except for those 4 hour chem. labs taught by sum guy that can barely speak english:cuss:

mxrider666
08-21-2004, 06:54 PM
i start aug. 26 as a freshman. my schedule blows because my guidance counselor talked me into taking all honors classes.

exrider360
08-21-2004, 08:11 PM
cant wait to raise hell and get good grades im gonna pass everything with atleast c's this year no more sumeer shcool totaly ****s my summer

roostin_dale
08-21-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by exrider360
cant wait to raise hell and get good grades im gonna pass everything with atleast c's this year no more sumeer shcool totaly ****s my summer

lmfao!!!!

FourFiftyFour
08-21-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by exrider360

lol someone sounds excited

exrider360
08-21-2004, 08:54 PM
yeah im excited for the first few days them i gotta get in the get my *** outta 10th grade mode i need to get all my school shopping and **** done im hoping to see some new chicks this year all the other one are beat or taken september 7th or 8th we go back

gratzracing24
08-21-2004, 10:50 PM
For anyone that loves highschool, be happy you dont live in a realy nice town that has 1 area wich is a total ****hole with a ton of dirtbags who think their a bunch of gangsters.

we have more then one school around here but that sounds like mine alot!

ill be a sophmore start the 26th i think and im only excited like the first and last day then i say screw it and just look at girls

SHOCKER
08-21-2004, 11:06 PM
i start on the 23rd this monday :mad: man i hate waking up at 5 in the morning and getting home at 2:30 it sucks and i get tired, o well i have weight training 1st period :)

TCracin440ex
08-22-2004, 12:59 AM
well i start august 30th....and im dreading it i hate getting up early, i hate dealin w/ teachers, and i hate hw....but....im a senior this year....and when i graduate im goin to cancoon mexico or either im taking a big long mth vacation to some sand dunes and beaches on the west coast and bringin the quad along w/ me...my mother said she would do an all expense paid vacation if i finish school...so damn skippy im going to finish

trx440
08-22-2004, 01:24 AM
Enjoy it while you can girls and boys.

High School was fun, classes were a joke , basketball was fun and raced MX in the Summer.

College was challenging, all 8 years. Basketball paid the tuition and I couldn't ride during that time [major suck].
I went to a very tough private institution. Seemed every class had a 30 page paper due during the semester AND a team project. Does that sound too tough?? I do over 250 pages of reports/paperwork every week now. No big deal.

Like I said, enjoy it while you can, as soon as it's over, the REAL chit begins.

This has been a public service announcement by "The old guy who still wishes he was in school livin' the easy life" We now take you back to our regular scheduled programing.

trx440
08-22-2004, 01:27 AM
Oh yeah,

I'm starting on my MBA in January. 38 year old "Freshman" @ ASU. Watch out ladies!

Hope I don't run into my daughter!! :eek: :eek:

TCracin440ex
08-22-2004, 01:29 AM
yea but 4 years of high school....i think my whole highschool life ive never learned anything new...mostly its a repeat

they should have somethign that can edjucate kids that can be used later on in life....now you tell me where i will need to know anything about science, rockformations, and stuff like that

same goes for math u tell me where im going to use calculus later on in life

now history...my teacher last year completely changed my mind about history cuz you gotta know where uve been to know where ur going

schools should have more shop classes, more metal fab classes, more auto classes if they had that...id love school

some of the subjects taught in school will never be applied later in life

english is another pointless class....i think 1st thru 8th grade is needed...the rest is a repeat big time...as long as you know how to read, write, and spell...you will survive in life...i dont need to know how to write poetry, cuz its just dumb...and bores me....when teachers teach a poetry unit my arse is sleepin

trx440
08-22-2004, 01:35 AM
TC,

Sounds like you want work for somebody else's Auto repair shop for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

If you ever want to get ahead in life, you better get the most of your high school years. Take as many business classes as you can. If you think the other stuff is a waste and you are not planning on going to college, fine but be prepared to at least run your own business in the future. Otherwise you will be making $$$ for somebody else and that makes you their slave.

TCracin440ex
08-22-2004, 01:39 AM
no actually i like learning...just not about the courses taught....what im interested in is motors, cars, trucks, and carpentry

diesel mechanics get paid a whole lot and me and ma was talking about me going to a diesel college to learn how to work on a diesel fuel motor

i also get interested in small engine repair, and working on cars

i also get into welding....those are the 3 career choices i have

auto mobiles, diesel fuel mechanic, or a welder...that kinda stuff interests me

TCracin440ex
08-22-2004, 01:42 AM
anything that deals with motors, welding, or building something like carpentry....the teacher has 110% of my attention...

trx440
08-22-2004, 01:54 AM
And the difference between owning and running a diesel repair facility and working at one could be $250,000. Accounting, Biz Law, Marketing, etc...

Don't be a slave to the guy who takes those classes, trust me.

rr4406pak
08-23-2004, 07:42 AM
trx440 said:

"This has been a public service announcement by "The old guy who still wishes he was in school livin' the easy life" We now take you back to our regular scheduled programing."

This is not true at all in my opinion.

School is the hard part!

Real world is living the easy life!
I'm working full time now (programming job) and it's great!
No homework!
No exams.
No studying.
No reports.

You work, go home, and do whatever you like (translation: ride!). You don't have to worry about that next test or getting your homework done constantly when you'd rather be doing anything else than studying.

Getting out of school for me was like being set FREE....

clover
08-23-2004, 09:41 AM
Man school started here Aug 4th.

roostin_dale
08-23-2004, 09:46 AM
well....its the big tomorrow for me, im lookin forward to the first few weeks then it'll suck

Pappy
08-23-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by rr4406pak
trx440 said:

"This has been a public service announcement by "The old guy who still wishes he was in school livin' the easy life" We now take you back to our regular scheduled programing."

This is not true at all in my opinion.

School is the hard part!

No homework!
No exams.
No studying.
No reports.

You work, go home, and do whatever you like (translation: ride!). You don't have to worry about that next test or getting your homework done constantly when you'd rather be doing anything else than studying.

Getting out of school for me was like being set FREE....

lmfao...you deffinatley hung out with the wrong crowd:devil:

FourFiftyFour
08-23-2004, 10:39 AM
School is the hard part!

No homework!
No exams.
No studying.
No reports.

Getting out of school for me was like being set FREE.... [/B]

LMAO!!!!!!! School is the hard part?!?!?! YEAH RIGHT! School (especially high school) is so freaking easy compared to having to deal with working on a career job......you must have no idea

W_B_R
08-23-2004, 11:28 AM
senior baby... :cool: :blah:

rr4406pak
08-23-2004, 11:36 AM
CDaleChick said:
"LMAO!!!!!!! School is the hard part?!?!?! YEAH RIGHT! School (especially high school) is so freaking easy compared to having to deal with working on a career job......you must have no idea"

I have no idea?

Well at least I know to ride with a helment on! I went to your www.texasatvs.com in your sig and looked at the first few videos and there is a guy jumpin his 300EX with NO HELMET ON!

WHAT AN IDIOT!

These are the people you hang with?

wilkin250r
08-23-2004, 01:00 PM
School is as hard as you make it. Try to take 21 credits and maintain a 4.0GPA and you'll drive yourself crazy with all the homework and studying. It would be a nightmare. But you'll also have a 4yr degree in under 3 years.

Now, take 10 credits and maintain a 2.0GPA, and school is an absolute cakewalk. Your biggest worries will be searching your couch for loose change so that you can afford a pizza with your beer. Pressure? I doesn't exist. If your class starts at noon, you can start your homework at 11 and still have time to grab a bite to eat before class.

FourFiftyFour
08-23-2004, 01:35 PM
CDaleChick said:
"LMAO!!!!!!! School is the hard part?!?!?! YEAH RIGHT! School (especially high school) is so freaking easy compared to having to deal with working on a career job......you must have no idea"

I have no idea?

Well at least I know to ride with a helment on! I went to your www.texasatvs.com in your sig and looked at the first few videos and there is a guy jumpin his 300EX with NO HELMET ON!

WHAT AN IDIOT!

These are the people you hang with?

wow you must be an angry person, sorry but I dont know anyone who rides a 300ex and does not wear a helmet, most of those videos in that website are years old and those are not members of the forums, I am not the owner of the website either so I have no control of the content in the videos, I race in the STQRA which requires you to wear helmets and all race gear so I am not an idiot nor do I associate with them, HOWEVER, I will ask you nicely to not say any other UNNEEDED comments about the site or about the forums I moderate on, also a quick reminder that personal attacks are not allowed on this site, so I would watch what you say little one

monkeyboy
08-23-2004, 02:01 PM
bibbble skoool juss let ouut fer da yeer

no morr skoool for me till nex yeer

:devil:

FourFiftyFour
08-23-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
bibbble skoool juss let ouut fer da yeer

no morr skoool for me till nex yeer

:devil:

wut grayde didja git???? :blah:

rr4406pak
08-24-2004, 06:59 AM
CDaleChick,

Did not mean to offend, but I did not call you an idiot. I was reffering to the gentleman riding without a helmet.

It drives me crazy when I see people riding without helmets.

They should really update that site and take those videos off. The sport suffers when that sort of thing remains out there.

FourFiftyFour
08-24-2004, 09:20 AM
CDaleChick,

Did not mean to offend, but I did not call you an idiot. I was reffering to the gentleman riding without a helmet.

It drives me crazy when I see people riding without helmets.

They should really update that site and take those videos off. The sport suffers when that sort of thing remains out there.

like i said, i am not the owner of the site, the owner of the site is not usually on there most days so it is very hard to get a hold of him, that is why the people that are usual posters and such are moderators, i might mention it next time i am talking to him about the site, but i dont think any of us have ever really watched the videos, we all just go to the forums, i think that it was one of the owners friends jumping the quad and he put it on there a long time ago (he started the site when he was only 16, so im assuming thats when those were put on there)