PDA

View Full Version : Huevos 7 Music!!!!

Dan_Guetter
08-19-2004, 05:41 PM
Wow time as flown

Its time to start thinking about music, last year i did a post on Huevos 6 music, and yes, we picked bands that you loved!

We also have a new video coming out before H7 called "The Bombsquad Movie"

We need music for that also!!!!!

So lets get creative, and name some Riding bands that will blow us away!

And yes, we all know you love killswitch engage..........lol

have fun, and thanks for the help!!!!

Dan
H-Bomber

JDiablo
08-19-2004, 05:46 PM
briteny spears:macho lol nah hatebreed...."hollow ground";) and killswitch engage:macho

SRH
08-19-2004, 05:48 PM
how about some ...rap for once done right its really artistic and stuff

MotoX3
08-19-2004, 05:49 PM
CKY!!!-escape from hellview and quite bitter beings
Artreyu-aint love grand
and perhaps linkin park-breakin the habit:devil:

JDiablo
08-19-2004, 05:50 PM
lol beastie boys....triple trouble :rolleyes: :blah: ...hey set me up,i want the first DVD availiable

Davids440ex
08-19-2004, 05:52 PM
some tim mcgraw :D

Freestylemxr
08-19-2004, 05:52 PM
Violent Mood Swings- Spineshank; great song

Also some unloco, they are a great band, and some killswitch engage would be awsome

Freestylemxr
08-19-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by SRH

:rolleyes: I dunno I think that the hard rock is part of what makes the hbomb video's, but I hear what your saying, It would be cool if it was put with some real technical stuff and really smooth jumping and stuff

Davids440ex
08-19-2004, 05:56 PM
dan listen to a few some froms http://www.intakemusic.com/ they sound sick

K_Banger125
08-19-2004, 05:58 PM
slipknot(duality), hatebreed, killswitch engage anything heavy that makes you wanna go out and ride:D

Dan_Guetter
08-19-2004, 06:01 PM
I would agree

the best rap segments in any MX movie are

Follow the leader - Rakim Fox racing "FLY"
Falling Up - Black eyed peas Fox racing "Terreferma 4"
Underground Kids - Kottonmouth Kings/DJ BOBBY B "Chaos 2"

Check out the songs if you haven't heard them!!!

310Rduner
08-19-2004, 06:02 PM
Definately more 36 Crazyfists.

Agony Scene- Paint it Black.

Dry Kill Logic-rot; feel the break

Machine Head

Motograter-Suffocate

Mushroomhead-Dream Is over;Becoming Cold; The War Inside;

The new Slipknot cd :)

Definately try to work in more spineshank, and 40 below summer.:D

DAB516
08-19-2004, 06:03 PM
Listen to Keep Me Lifted by Spearhead. It would sound awesome in a jump scences

Dan_Guetter
08-19-2004, 06:03 PM
I will say this right now, and not because i work here

But Huevos 6 has Great bands!!!!

Because of that movie, my cd case is overflowing with cds

Yes 36 crazy fists ROCKS HARDCORE!!!!

JDiablo
08-19-2004, 06:05 PM
man just watch headbangers ball on look for them,lol that show kicks ***:cool: but def check out hollow ground by hatebreed that a good intro song maybe:huh

Freestylemxr
08-19-2004, 06:05 PM
Static-X has some great songs too

310Rduner
08-19-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
I will say this right now, and not because i work here

But Huevos 6 has Great bands!!!!

Because of that movie, my cd case is overflowing with cds

Yes 36 crazy fists ROCKS HARDCORE!!!!
Heh. ALmost every band I like now I get from the huevos movies, and other riding soundtracks. Almost every band is the exact kind of music I love. I like that on and off again build up that goes on in bands like spineshank, 36 crazy fists, 40 below summer... just all have the perfect sound.

TCracin440ex
08-19-2004, 06:07 PM
any kinda band w/ a bad *** drummer....i love huevos music and what really makes me like the music is the good drummer that wears the fugg outta the double kicks

310Rduner
08-19-2004, 06:08 PM
I'll be sure to watch the metal channel on comcast cable, they have a sh*load of great bands that are relatively new, and some sweet songs.

TCracin440ex
08-19-2004, 06:10 PM
if u got mtv 2...watch headbangers ball now they have some sick heavy metal

but please whatever the bombsquad does....dont put no punk rock in there

its either metal all the way...or not at all....cuz punk rock sucks

redrider69
08-19-2004, 06:14 PM
what about some older stuff two like ac/dc metallica nervana and maybe some country

killswitch engage 36 crazy fists slipknot maybe some icp and kottonmouth kings twizted tech 9

Jellyrolls
08-19-2004, 06:16 PM
machine head-imperium
fear factory-cyberwaste
chimaira-pure hatred, sp lit
disturbed-voices, droppin plates(the first words of this song is 'you said it couldn't be done) <---that is when you throw the backlip in.....
unearth....anything by them...very hard...
avenged sevenfold-chapter four...maybe..i dont know how that would sound on there....
36 crazyfists
lamb of god-as the palaces burn
from autumn to ashes
KSE ANYTHING \m/

i will think of some more....but i think the 'droppin plates' song would be neat...like right when he says 'you said it couldnt be done' bust the backflip

and if you put ac/dc on there....put thunderstruck..

TCracin440ex
08-19-2004, 06:23 PM
a7x is good.....unholy confessions is a song i like of theirs
sp lit by chimara is bad *** too

get the old metalica song-fuel....now that song right there makes anyone want to go peeling off no matter who you are

def. gotta do some ill nino its traditional for ill nino to be in huevos

TCracin440ex
08-19-2004, 06:24 PM
lmao or you could put the super mario bros theme song haha

310Rduner
Originally posted by Jellyrolls
machine head-imperium
fear factory-cyberwaste
chimaira-pure hatred, sp lit
disturbed-voices, droppin plates(the first words of this song is 'you said it couldn't be done) <---that is when you throw the backlip in.....
unearth....anything by them...very hard...
avenged sevenfold-chapter four...maybe..i dont know how that would sound on there....
36 crazyfists
lamb of god-as the palaces burn
from autumn to ashes
KSE ANYTHING \m/

i will think of some more....but i think the 'droppin plates' song would be neat...like right when he says 'you said it couldnt be done' bust the backflip

and if you put ac/dc on there....put thunderstruck..

Droppin plates would be totally sick for the backflip, sweet idea:D
Besides that first line, the song has a kind of dark undertone that's really sick.

Jellyrolls
pantera-walk

thursday
08-19-2004, 06:32 PM
Bleeding Through- On wings of lead OR love lost in a hail of gun fire

Kill switch engage- my last serenade

Avenged sevenfold- unholy confessions

As i lay dying- 94 hours

08-19-2004, 06:34 PM
anything Atryeu
out of your mouth-beautiful when your mad at me
disturbed-meaing of life or get psycho

WOracing
08-19-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by 310Rduner
Definately more 36 Crazyfists.

"at the end of august" was a sick song

i would also like to hear ill nino again to, definetaly more 36 crazyfists though:D

Juggalo
08-19-2004, 06:45 PM
dope- die mother****er die. that song kicks ***. maybe a lil too naughty for the kiddies that watch the movie tho.

i think a little techno would be awesome. like some trance or somethin really moody ya know. its been done in a couple movies but it works really well and its def a nice change of pace from the angry/depressing music found most of the time in movies.

250xridamatt
08-19-2004, 06:49 PM
I am prolly gonna get banned and personally killed by one of u for saying this. Im not really into hardcore, and i don't listen to it, so i don't have any suggestions for that. But anyone ever heard of jason mraz? He sounds like he could rap, but he sings it. He has got some sweet songs that would sound pretty cool with fourwheelers. But i know that will never work :rolleyes: :macho haha

ramp rida 55
08-19-2004, 06:51 PM
EVERGREY! kick *** band and avenged sevenfold atreyu lamb of god earshot soulfly fearfactory in flames seven dust shadows fall helmet stone sour thats all the kick *** bands i can think of right now that arent mega popular besides the obvuios kill switch engage

roostin_dale
08-19-2004, 06:52 PM
36crazyfist- the heart and the shape (not sure on the name)
all of Taproot's music, Linkin Park was cool in Huevos 3, all the bands in H6 were pretty sweet...

Cole Trane
08-19-2004, 06:53 PM
Unearth---anything
As I lay Dying---anything
Killswitch---A Bid Farewell

ZSK
08-19-2004, 06:57 PM
I liked the music in all of the vids so far. But at some points what about letting the engines do the singing?

PS. I'd like to see more XC racing segments.

310Rduner
08-19-2004, 06:58 PM
Trapt-When all is said and Done

Trapt isn't really hardcore, music, but that song is a bit harder than some of their others. However.. trapt just f*cking rocks, so I think it would fit in..

Jellyrolls
08-19-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by ramp rida 55
EVERGREY! kick *** band and avenged sevenfold atreyu lamb of god earshot soulfly fearfactory in flames seven dust shadows fall helmet stone sour thats all the kick *** bands i can think of right now that arent mega popular besides the obvuios kill switch engage

Evergrey is an AMMMMAAZZZINNNNG band...you have a good list there....im not into soulfly though

310Rduner
Originally posted by cleanshave300ex
I liked the music in all of the vids so far. But at some points what about letting the engines do the singing?

PS. I'd like to see more XC racing segments.

Doesn't work with their camera's. They'd have to buy some much more $$$ equiptment. That's why they have sound when they use different camera's that are mounted, or when standing around. I don't know how expensive they are, or what there is but I imagine at some point they will decide to switch cameras. I don't know how lucrative hbombs is, or whether their pockets go that deep.

TM426
Originally posted by Jellyrolls
pantera-walk

YEP and I would have to say more Linkin Park:macho :D

rollie
08-19-2004, 07:02 PM
god forbid!!!!!!! lamb of god KsE hatebreed static-x vaux 36 crazy fists.......those would be sick!!!:blah:

i dont like linkin park at all but w/e lol

:D :blah: :blah:

later

Jellyrolls
08-19-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer12
god forbid!!!!!!! lamb of god KsE hatebreed static-x vaux 36 crazy fists.......those would be sick!!!:blah:

i dont like linkin park at all but w/e lol

:D :blah: :blah:

later

GREAT LIST im not to much for static though
but i agree on everything else

Freestylemxr
08-19-2004, 10:28 PM
Pantera has some pretty sick songs that are real heavy and would go awsome with riding

Fred55
08-19-2004, 10:52 PM
Vanilla Ice's rock songs lol....he rides mx bikes...and is a pretty good rider....itd be cool to get a riders music in...

lol jk

he is a good Mx rider though

400grl
08-19-2004, 10:55 PM
I'll have to vote for Atreyu, too - and I think it's In Flames? They are pretty cool.......there are two songs Atreyu does that both have killer intros.......I'll have to find them......

You guys always pick kick@ss music - I know you will do good.....

TheFontMaster
08-19-2004, 11:09 PM
I have never seen Rage Against the Macine, or System of a down in any videos of any kind before, I think some of thier songs would work good. Also something by Fugazi, and Buthole Surfers. Both are good bands, not too well know but they had good songs in some snowboarding videos.

hondarider2006
08-20-2004, 02:13 AM
"As I lay Dying" good band. Some of there new stuff like 94 hours, and forever, good hard stuff that is simalar to killswitch;)

Rrider4life8
08-20-2004, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by SRH

sounds like a good idea! Kinda like huevos grandes

spincr4hire
08-20-2004, 05:25 AM
Chimaira, Unearth, Element Eighty, Mushroomhead, Skindred

sharkinthepool
08-20-2004, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by SRH

I with "SRH" how about some "lil flip; game over" for the crack up scenes at the end! That would be to funny.

Some "Metallica; I disappear" for some scene flipping on differnet locations! You know like in the beginning or in the end when you start showing the location to location shots!

I am pumped and can not wait. I hope it is as sweet as all the others!

Stick with the hardcore music that you usually use for the stunt shows and rides, hell the right music makes the video.

Good Luck:devil:

08-20-2004, 05:53 AM
Some Kill Switch Engage Deffinetally, Slipknot, 36 Crazyfists, Ill Nino, stuff like that

NO RAP. rap blows guys

TC426EX
08-20-2004, 07:58 AM
Machine head "davidian!!!!" the best machine head song ever. Also, If there's gonna be pantera on there it needs to be "Slaughtered" off far beyond driven. Im surprised noone has mentioned Hatebreed "I will be heard"... Also the new fear factory is awesome and is better than demanufacture to me. A great fear factory song to get big air to is "Shock" off the obsolete album. Thats about all I can think of. Everything else I listen to is underground death metal and I dont think any of that will make it on there....

cool 300ex
08-20-2004, 08:20 AM
three days grace-just like you

Toally bad rap song that would go for the backflip part
westside connection-bow down

tantric-breakdown

slip knot-snap

slip knot-spit it out

saliva-raise up

primer 55-lessons

hoobastank-out of control

korn- make me bad

korn-got the life

disturbed-liberate

cky-attached at the hip

breaking benjamin-home

usher-feat

rob zombie-meet the creeper

korn-wake up hate

Thats all i can think of for now them would kick***** in the video!

khen
08-20-2004, 08:54 AM
I think some Metalica and some Rage would be cool..

It would be real cool if there were more segments with just the sound of the engines, if they could get the equipment to do it..

lol
08-20-2004, 08:58 AM
u could possibly put in some godsmack, tht would be good :)

muddy400EX
08-20-2004, 09:14 AM
you should deff stick with hardcore. rap sucks and if you put any on there i will not watch it anymore so please NO RAP. the music is always good but i would kinda like to hear the bikes every once in awhile. that would be cool.

pa_countryboy
08-20-2004, 09:26 AM
metallica - any song but ONE is my favorite
finch
taproot- poem
hatebreed
spineshank
static x
korn- good god (think thats the name of it)
and some country
Chris Cagle- chicks dig it
Waylon
David Alan Coe

Tommy 17
08-20-2004, 09:42 AM
something that we can actually understand what they are sayin... i hate when they just sit there and scream...

i say TRAPT should def be on there...

400grl
08-20-2004, 09:59 AM
Did someone say Butthole Surfers??? I dance to the "Shame of Life" one of the best songs ever!! :)

Hey - are there any of the OPM songs you could use? They supported at the DR, and I loved their stuff!!! ;)

08-20-2004, 10:19 AM
Hey I know this group is not hard core by anymeans, but they do have a cool distinctive souond!!!

OAR!!! Of a Revolution.

Just about any of their songs. Kinda have colege sound, kinda Dave mathews, almost a regei beat in a way!

Shift PM I will get you a copy of one of the CD's good stuff I am telling you!!!!!

devildriver422
08-20-2004, 10:32 AM
mushroomhead-crazy
bleeding through-on wings of lead
all that remains-the deepest grey
spineshank-play god
avenged sevenfold-second heartbeat
poison the well-nerdy
diecast-in the shadows
demon hunter-through the black
zao-where blood and fire bring peace and rest
throwdown-step it up
pantera-walk
motograter-down
diecast-undo the wicked
dead poetic-new medicines
alexisonfire-pulmonary archery(about a minute slow intro)

thats mostly wut i can think of just listen to the whole songs they change throughout the whole thing so you may not like the intro but the rest could be good idk give em a shot:devil:

robman
08-20-2004, 11:05 AM
DEFTONES and ALEX IS ON FIRE,those two bands kick.

kamikaze_rzrbak
08-20-2004, 11:25 AM
metallica, killswitch engage and slipknot

JR3
08-20-2004, 11:30 AM
UNLOCO - Bruises would be awesome for a crash section casue the song goes come on get up let me see ur bruises

Tommy 17
08-20-2004, 11:31 AM
GNCCer that was a crazy game of poker:devil: def a good drinkin song haha...

i use to listen to alot of OAR but i lost my cd and haven't really listned to it latly... theres some good songs on there...

devildriver422
08-20-2004, 11:36 AM
diecast-undo the wicked would be good for crashes bc at the beginning a low dark voice says "pain has a face..allow me to show it to you" really slow n itd be perfect

08-20-2004, 11:37 AM
Yeah i went to college with all of them. Richard the lead guitarest was one of my room mates!!!

I like that song and I like blackrock and almost everything on that CD!!!

We used to go to their concerts about once a month in school. The funny thing is they would pack the place and nationally bigger bands than them would open for OAR!

toby400ex
08-20-2004, 12:02 PM
Nuttin but da clicks N whistles or I aint watchin it with the sound on. Nah, Hardcore **** or nuffin:blah:

flyin#5
08-20-2004, 12:18 PM
36 crazyfists for sure... they f'ing rock. id say destroy the map, circle the drain, blood work, and the heart and shape would be good choices.

papa roach- getting away with murder

Deftones- My own summer (would be killer)

Cinder- Soul Creation

250RGUY
08-20-2004, 09:00 PM
How about some Disturbed, Pantara, Metallica, Soil, they would all kick ***** with some quad footage....Keep the 250R alive in those vids man!!!

SRH
08-20-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
I would agree

the best rap segments in any MX movie are

Follow the leader - Rakim Fox racing "FLY"
Falling Up - Black eyed peas Fox racing "Terreferma 4"
Underground Kids - Kottonmouth Kings/DJ BOBBY B "Chaos 2"

Check out the songs if you haven't heard them!!!

i like on it is what it is the part with dmx, and the mike cinqmars part those are 2 really good songs

400exrider04
08-20-2004, 10:30 PM
i actually would like a sound track of just the sound of the quads when there riding

SRH
08-20-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider04
i actually would like a sound track of just the sound of the quads when there riding

i would laugh at it and not buy it if it had quad sounds, buy extreme atv if u want that kinda movie

SAND LUVR
08-21-2004, 12:01 AM
metallica-anything from master of puppets

Korn- any song

Fugazi- any

Bad religion- any

If you put rap in there make sure you have one of those quads with 20 inch dubs. LMAO

bama400ex
08-21-2004, 07:45 AM
i know not many people like em, but id like to see some rage against the machine on h7. their ''no shelter'' song is pretty bad. or maybe one or two older songs. like ''thunderstruck'' by ac/dc.

Ralph
08-21-2004, 07:47 AM
Slipknot - duality would make a sick song for another desert race or something,

Cody_300ex
08-21-2004, 08:17 AM
Any thing linkin park!!!!!! Breaking the habit would be good for a gncc race or somethin.

acold7dusta
08-21-2004, 08:57 AM
thrice-under a killing moon

hessianmx111
08-21-2004, 09:55 AM
some thousand foot krutch songs would be cool to hear

fasterz
08-21-2004, 10:31 AM
silther by velvet revolver

and alot of saliva songs would more than fit the mood for the movies

250r(quadman19)
08-21-2004, 12:56 PM
i got some bands-
1. american head charge
2. sub dub micromachine -www.subdubmicromachine.com
3. skinlab
4. pro-pain
5. in flames
6. RA
7.Drowning Pool (the new cd)
8.Devildriver

thats all i could think of

Str8Wicked 74
08-21-2004, 01:34 PM
Hawthrone Heights
Sugarcult
Antiflag
Bad Religion
Shadows Fall
As I Lay Dying-"Forever"
Himsa
Remembering Never
Otep
Killswitch Engage
Darkest Hour-"Sadist Nation"
All That Remains-"The Deepest Gray"
Candiria-"Blood"
Dropbox-"Wishbone"
Atreyu
Pantera
Ill Nino
Lamb of God
36 Crazy Fists

most of these bands are metal, since most of the other huevos music is metal. if youre looking for a perfect dune song, you have to check out Living Legends-"Rabbit Hole"

jltld
08-22-2004, 02:52 PM
I have never seen Rage Against the Macine, or System of a down in any videos of any kind before, I think some of thier songs would work good. Also something by Fugazi, and Buthole Surfers. Both are good bands, not too well know but they had good songs in some snowboarding videos.

System of a down was in one of them. The song was Suite Pee. Even if you don't like rap it goes good in a lot of parts of the movies. Like Echo Leaders by Last emperor while someone was riding the track i think it was ending while "Bean" or whoever jumped that fat cat in the lake. I love the music in that part.

Dan_Guetter
08-22-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by 250r(quadman19)
i got some bands-
1. american head charge
2. sub dub micromachine -www.subdubmicromachine.com
3. skinlab
4. pro-pain
5. in flames
6. RA
7.Drowning Pool (the new cd)
8.Devildriver

thats all i could think of

Good list my friend!

Dan_Guetter
08-22-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by SRH
i would laugh at it and not buy it if it had quad sounds, buy extreme atv if u want that kinda movie

AMEN!

Quad18star
08-22-2004, 04:59 PM
Maybe a lil bit of 40 Below Summer !!!!

Ryan
08-22-2004, 07:19 PM
Suicidal Tendencies- Can't bring me down , institutionalized, send me your money, gotta kill captain stupid....

Slayer, War esemble, Raining Blood, Deaths head

Superjoint Ritual- (Pretty much any song from them...)

Gwar-Biledriver

Kottonmouth Kings- 420, paid vacation...

brian-250
08-22-2004, 07:35 PM
GODSMACK!!!!!!!lol
Smile empty soul- bottom of a bottle
Green Day- american idiot

theres more, i cant think.:o

Jellyrolls
08-22-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Maybe a lil bit of 40 Below Summer !!!!
HOLY CRAP
i thought i was the only one that really listened to this band...i really like them....step into the sideshow, and rope would be awesome songs to put on there...

and even though this is not metal, i think saliva-click click boom, and your disease would be good

superfly300ex
08-22-2004, 07:57 PM
(hed) PE, 36 crazyfists, Vaux, Killswitch Engage, and No One!