PDA

View Full Version : Last night for summer Flattrack series tomorrrow....

QuadJunkies
08-19-2004, 12:53 PM
WEll, tomorrow is the last race of the summer series at our flattrack.The Championship race is the same wk end as the WORCS race here so that will be everyones main focus that wk end...:blah: Im kinda sad to see the series be over since the winter season is still 3 months away :( .I just wanted to say I had a GREAT Time this summer and have learned alot from the riders and I just want to say Thank you for everyone for treating me as an equal in the Mens class..;)

Ill try and get some more pics of tomorrows race posted tomorrow night.:) Good luck to everyone tomorrow night !!!!:macho

BlueZ440
08-19-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
WEll, tomorrow is the last race of the summer series at our flattrack.The Championship race is the same wk end as the WORCS race here so that will be everyones main focus that wk end...:blah: Im kinda sad to see the series be over since the winter season is still 3 months away :( .I just wanted to say I had a GREAT Time this summer and have learned alot from the riders and I just want to say Thank you for everyone for treating me as an equal in the Mens class..;)

Ill try and get some more pics of tomorrows race posted tomorrow night.:) Good luck to everyone tomorrow night !!!!:macho

I don't know about you but I'm showing up on the 17th..:blah:

QuadJunkies
08-19-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
I don't know about you but I'm showing up on the 17th..:blah: WEll.At least if you run by yourself.........you wont lose.....:p LMAO!!!

BlueZ440
08-19-2004, 01:28 PM
WEll.At least if you run by yourself.........you wont lose.....:p LMAO!!!

Yeah that way I can practice my corners and I wont have to worry about people brake checking me...:eek: :blah:

QuadJunkies
08-19-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
Yeah that way I can practice my corners and I wont have to worry about people brake checking me...:eek: :blah: Dont worry.next race Ill be taking you to the OUTSIDE sucka.....:eek2: :p BTW>seems your the only one who has ever had a problem "rubbing ":rolleyes: with me this year.....

QuadJunkies
08-19-2004, 01:35 PM
hey~~ Is Zach racing Fri???? Would be nice to see him out there :)

BlueZ440
08-19-2004, 01:42 PM
Dont worry.next race Ill be taking you to the OUTSIDE sucka.....:eek2: :p BTW>seems your the only one who has ever had a problem "rubbing ":rolleyes: with me this year.....

Ha now that's funny..I haven't rubbed against you yet..but tomorrow nite is going to b on..We are going to have cracker in the line up and the only machine that can keep up with his monkey *** is mine...sorry for ya...to the outside you go with the green force...lol...:blah: :devil:

ID-YFZracer-BE
08-19-2004, 01:45 PM
ill try to talk the officials in to leting me race with u guys. ill say i wasnt ready plz plz plz i wanna woop some butt.

BlueZ440
08-19-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by ID-YFZracer-BE
ill try to talk the officials in to leting me race with u guys. ill say i wasnt ready plz plz plz i wanna woop some butt.

Hey I think thats called..umm..SaNdBagGEr..

ID-YFZracer-BE
08-19-2004, 02:00 PM
i went from beginer to pro in one night i think they will understand that i dont belong

BlueZ440
08-19-2004, 02:08 PM
So You decided to move up to pro in a day and it only took one lost and now you want to come back??

Johnny & Monica
08-20-2004, 12:34 AM
SUMMERS OVER?:(

ID-YFZracer-BE
08-20-2004, 01:40 PM
looks like im not racing at all