PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Quarter Achievement Awards

SGA
08-18-2004, 10:55 PM
This got really behind, time to get it caught up. Send me a pic of your 3rd quarter/ marking period report card asap. If you do not still have it, PM me.

If you have a prize you wish to donate to these hard working students, email me at sgafixer9@adelphia.net. Your business name or EXRiders screen name will be included when the winners are announced unless you wish to remain anonymous :cool:

I have 5 report cards for 3rd quarter.
Stupid Driver, Tainted Glory, Ruff Ryder and two more that I dont know which EXRiders members they are. They emailed me thier reports cards, but not their screen names.
4th quarter will be done in about 2 weeks. Go ahead and send me your 4th quarter report cards if you want. INCLUDE YOUR EXRIDERS NAME!

Here is how the achievement awards program works.

Students must receive all 'A's" on thier report card to be eligable for achievment awards. B+ is NOT accepted, even if your GPA shows higher than a 4.0

Achievement awards will be given four times per year.

You must make all A's ALL 4 quarters to be eligible for the year end grand prize award. Only one student will win the year end grand prize and the winner will be chosen by random draw.

A clear copy of your report card must be sent in by:

First quarter grades Dec 1st

Second quarter grades March 1st

Third quarter grades May 15th

Final quarter grades Aug 1st

Email report cards to sgafixer9@adelphia.net
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EXRIDERS SCREEN NAME!

For those of you that receive report cards six times per year, send in the last report card you receive before the current quarters dead line.
Winners will be announced approxmately 2-3 weeks after deadline. Good luck everyone and remember, even if you cant enter the achievement contest, you are still a winner for getting the best grades that you can.

Str8Wicked 74
08-19-2004, 09:36 AM
so my 3rd marking period report card is in? i wish i could send the 4th also, but a few B's messed everything up

SGA
08-19-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Str8Wicked 74
so my 3rd marking period report card is in?
I dont know, PM me with your name.

Str8Wicked 74
08-19-2004, 04:25 PM
oh wait, i completely forgot. for some reason, when i got my new computer, whenever i went to log in on exriders, it said my ip address was banned. we couldnt find out why, and tainted glory (my former username) was erased. this is tainted glory and my actual name is Bruiser Brown .

SGA
08-19-2004, 06:53 PM
I got yours Str8Wicked 74 .

gratzracing24
08-21-2004, 10:52 PM
I have trimesters wut should i do?

SGA
08-21-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by gratzracing24
I have trimesters wut should i do?
Three grading periods. Send me the last two then. We'll put your second card toward third Qtr and your third card towards 4th Qtr.

balls2da-wall
08-22-2004, 08:33 AM
let me see if im understanding this right...you must have a full years worth of "A's" to recieve any prize??? Or is it if you just get a quarters worth of "A's" you get something?

Str8Wicked 74
08-22-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by balls2da-wall
let me see if im understanding this right...you must have a full years worth of "A's" to recieve any prize??? Or is it if you just get a quarters worth of "A's" you get something?

both actually. if you get a's in a quarter, you are eligible for a quarterly price. meanwhile, if you get straight a's for the year, you are eligible for a whole different set of prizes. at least thats the qay i understood it.

SGA
08-22-2004, 11:46 AM
Thats right, all A's in a quarter you will get a prize.
Straight A's all year long you get a grand prize.

gratzracing24
08-22-2004, 09:18 PM
wut about like an a-? can i send like a preschool 1 where i got all check marks...jk

kabd69667
08-30-2004, 07:05 PM
sent ya an email.:cool: