PDA

View Full Version : Car Wreck with Pics

LazeR
08-18-2004, 01:59 PM
Well i was in my first real car wreck tonight...Craziest thing! I was riding with my friend he was going way to fast.....75...and we did that around a 40mph corner...and we came out to high and he got spooked and swerved and the rear end came around and then he over corrected, and then over corrected again and then again and we were sliding sideways and it caught..and it threw us in the air and my hand went out the window and i was like get your hand in! and i did and put it on the roof to steady myself, and my other hand on the dash.... and we flipped i think 3 times and slid upside down, on the hood and i could feel heat start to build up and saw sparks.... then alls i could think was i hope this ends soon and i hope it goes back on the wheels....and it stopped, and we ended up on the wheels..... my friend moved the air bag and horn went off and wouldnt stop....and we both got out and hes like i think im bleeding i look at him and theres quite a bit of blood so i told him to come on and we knocked on this houses door we landed next to and the cops came and the ambulance came and his parents ended up taking him to the hospital he has to get stitches in like 3 places....It was a mircale that i wasn't hurt only one lil tiny itsy bitsy spot where i was bleeding, could even hardly tell....im gonna be sore tomorrow though im sure. Im going to try and get pics sometime im not sure where they took the car though. Its definately totaled....the passenger side tire was gone....i think the brake assembly was too but im not sure....After i got taken back to my work to get my truck and i was driving home....i turned off my music and thanked god for me being alive, and not getting hurt.... sorry its so long just figured i would share my unforgettable experience that i wish no one else would ever have to experience!

LazeR
08-18-2004, 02:02 PM
There is 8 of them!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid136/pb0b02f2f078de6b98768b388fce9df2b/f75ea939.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid136/p3304582d50ddf7e55efeb69ea2bd9068/f75ea940.jpg

3 this is the right rear
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid136/p73bceacaa3070741681898c7b696e8d5/f75ea93d.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid136/pd1404d67dd0bcf832406617388f65742/f75ea947.jpg

LazeR
08-18-2004, 02:04 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid136/pfdce63c56a3783a87be80cacf6d4a016/f75ea943.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid136/p610055ab78ca7c8c6030124e9f2a5c6a/f75ea938.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid136/p25c72473883c73ad089a9ce981c69fd0/f75ea94a.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid136/pd043ee6c64fd414ab9a338847c87b686/f75ea945.jpg

dbsbl1
08-18-2004, 02:06 PM
It's good to hear you're okay....but that's why kids pay more for car insurance:rolleyes:

LazeR
08-18-2004, 02:14 PM
I still think car insurance for a kid is a screw job.... For me with my truck on my own policy is $400 a month.... BUT if i was a girl its $200

And i look at it as a miracle that im alive and uninjured! And i definately know it was a big wake up call!

LazeR
08-18-2004, 02:27 PM
Just called my friend and he is still in the hospital, there having trouble stitching the gauges in his arm they were down to the muscle i guess.... its swelled up and they gotta wait for it to go down so they can stitch it....and they gotta watch for infection and what not..

zephead400ex
08-18-2004, 02:43 PM
Damn dude! Looks pretty bad. Were you guys drinking at all?

LazeR
08-18-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
Damn dude! Looks pretty bad. Were you guys drinking at all?

Not at all!

zephead400ex
08-18-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by LazeR
Not at all!

Good! Don't, believe me. I posted this in your other thread, but I was in a serious car wreck, rolled 8 times and endo'd 2 times down the highway. I was thrown out, driver was killed, and ledofthezep was wearing his seatbelt so he was the lucky one. But take your wreck x10, add some beer, a dead girl, and that is what we were in.

Glad you guys are ok though! Very scary stuff!

LazeR
08-18-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
Good! Don't, believe me. I posted this in your other thread, but I was in a serious car wreck, rolled 8 times and endo'd 2 times down the highway. I was thrown out, driver was killed, and ledofthezep was wearing his seatbelt so he was the lucky one. But take your wreck x10, add some beer, a dead girl, and that is what we were in.

Glad you guys are ok though! Very scary stuff!

Damn yea i guess....Sorry man :( thats crazy...

I take this as a wake up call for my own driving to..although for being a teenager i would say im fairly good when it comes to driving because i dont wanan hurt my truck! But i will slow down a bit and just be that much more careful and i will pass the word to my friends as well......as far as alcohol... ive only drank twice but i would never drink then drive or ride with anyone who had been drinking...no way in hell!

chucked
08-18-2004, 03:28 PM
*******s like him that make my car insurance for my neon 3 grand a year, if I saw him in person I would punch him in the face

SHOCKER
08-18-2004, 03:34 PM
good thing you are ok and he is still alive, the cars does looked eff'ed up but it doesnt look like ya were sliding on the roof, just an observation, today i came home from alba and as i pulled out of alba there was a cop car an ambulance and peremedics flying through an intersection, well we went the way they did to get home and there was a car on its side another truck to the right which was fine and then a semi down the street, looks like we just missed it but everyone looked fine except for the car on its side

Syrus
08-18-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by chucked
*******s like him that make my car insurance for my neon 3 grand a year, if I saw him in person I would punch him in the face

suck it up mr. perfect, mistakes happen.

FOXYSTYLE8321
08-18-2004, 03:51 PM
:devil:

FOXYSTYLE8321
08-18-2004, 03:57 PM
I DID THE SAME THING BUT LANDED MY CAR IN A DITCH RIGHT NEXT TO A TREE AND I FLIPPED IT TWICE AND LANDED ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF TRAFFIC

chucked
08-18-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Syrus
suck it up mr. perfect, mistakes happen.

yea 75 in a 40? Thats a mistake people only make once

FOXYSTYLE8321
08-18-2004, 04:27 PM
I WAS DOING 80 IN A 30, THAT CAR WAS JUNK WHEN I WAS DONE WITH IT.

F-16Guy
08-18-2004, 05:54 PM
I'd be a hipocrit if I said I didn't do some stupid stuff when I was a teenager. That wreck will be a vivid reminder the next time you start getting a little squirley behind the wheel. That's the kind of stuff that runs through your mind right before your about to do something stupid, so pay attention to it. The older you get, the louder that little voice in your head gets telling you not to do stupid chit.;)

250rAL
08-18-2004, 06:14 PM
I guess the Darwin theory didn't apply this time.

sn0wrider
08-18-2004, 08:43 PM
hm... i would beat my friends *** if he was such a stupid moron.. it pisses me off that innocent people die in wrecks but dumb kids trying to be cool still can live to tell about it.. sorry to be an ********* but 5 of my friends got killed by a drunk driver

Toadz400
08-18-2004, 09:06 PM
That reminds me of a wreck that happened recently and killed a friend of mine, I knew her mostly from my church. They were speeding around a VERY sharp turn and hit the gravel and over corrected twice then flipped in the ditch. Sami wasn't wearing her seatbelt, flew out the window and the car crushed her head, killing her immediately...I still can't believe she's gone. This happened about a mile away from our church too..

I hate the way teenagers drive (even though I am a teenager), it pisses me off when they try to act "cool" around friends and do stupid sh*t that ends up hurting other people.

Speaking of stupid sh*t...today I was flying through my trails with my car, hit a big clump of dirt or something and popped my tire off the bead...drove it about a mile or two home on the rim basically (all on sand though and the wheels are solid steel, I don't think there is any bending those suckers!).

bluebaron
08-18-2004, 10:42 PM
i havent ever really had a freind or nothing thats been killed in a car accident, as for saying i drive nice, i cant. but i try not to do to much dumb **** in town, most of the time its out in the country.

bulkdriverlp
08-18-2004, 11:13 PM
glad ur ok! could have been hurt bad ur lucky. it happends most in that age group 16-20 even after an accident like that itl happen all over again the odds are in ur favor, kids that age never learn, i didnt but got lucky.

LazeR
08-19-2004, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by SHOCKER
it doesnt look like ya were sliding on the roof, just an observation,

Yea thanx! I wrote that for my first thread....before i had seen the car...it felt like we were on the roof! and i could feel heat building up while sliding. The reason it was still there is because i just copied it and didnt read it over after i got the pics!

Toadz400
08-19-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by LazeR
Yea thanx! I wrote that for my first thread....before i had seen the car...it felt like we were on the roof! and i could feel heat building up while sliding. The reason it was still there is because i just copied it and didnt read it over after i got the pics!

Looks like you were sliding on the front part of the car, the hood and the part of the frame that surrounds the windshield looks like it was sliding.

Smokin 440
08-19-2004, 08:03 AM
Another thing i hate is teenagers trying to show off to ppl in other cars... I see kids trying to show off to me all the time, just b/c i have a fast looking(and fast) car. Yesterday some dipwad and his buddy in a pos saturn, passed me on a 4 lane city street, staring at me car and grinning, then hey takes off weaving through rush hour traffic, almost causing 3 accidents, typical teenage driving... even though im only 16... It pisses me off when i see kids driving pos car going way too fast, way faster than their cars can handle...

LazeR
08-19-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Smokin 440
Another thing i hate is teenagers trying to show off to ppl in other cars... I see kids trying to show off to me all the time, just b/c i have a fast looking(and fast) car. Yesterday some dipwad and his buddy in a pos saturn, passed me on a 4 lane city street, staring at me car and grinning, then hey takes off weaving through rush hour traffic, almost causing 3 accidents, typical teenage driving... even though im only 16... It pisses me off when i see kids driving pos car going way too fast, way faster than their cars can handle...

Yes, i do believe he was trying to show me how fast his car was and how good it handled...if only he could of controlled it :rolleyes: Thats one thing i wont do...Just because my friends are with me doesnt mean i need to endanger there lives... Im always calmer with my friends and if they want me to do something i can actually tell them no!

LazeR
08-19-2004, 04:00 PM
Well i got a lil more news on my friend today, i talked to him....I guess his thumb is fractured and there gonna have to put a metal plate and some screws in it, also his arm is still to swollen to stitch...sounds like he is gonna stay in the hospital until the end of the weekend i guess..

Scott-300ex
03-19-2005, 11:06 PM
im glad your ok man or i wouldn't have anybody to seriously brighten up my day talking to on msn and aim

that is insane, i was nervous as hell when my friend rolled his jeep and you were IN the car goin 4 times faster and twice as big of wreck

i would have been scared as hell

yeah, i love my car too and wouldn't let anything happen to it so GOOD JOB FOR SAYIN NO!:D

and drinkin and drivins gay so im glad you don't do that either

keep it up

JDiablo
03-20-2005, 12:27 AM
three years later :o

Doober
03-20-2005, 01:03 AM
yea i didnt get in an accident or anything but what made me wake up and say hey i dont need to do this...is like 3 hours after getting my license i needed to get home fast because i was already running late. So i decided i crank it up down my road in town and i just happened to look left and there was a cop...luckliy he must not of had a radar on or wasn't paying attention so i slowed down quick...now the most i go is 5 mph over...at most

asa_2
03-21-2005, 07:09 AM
I don't think teenagers are ALWAYS worse drivers , I think it depends on the person to be honest. My dad does more stupid stuff (fun but stupid) things than I do.

A girl that goes to my school recently got in a wreck , not her fault at all. She was on the Highway and some d*ck who was trying to kill himself floored it from a sideroad and t-boned her. She is lucky to be alive but she has broken ribs and cuts. The car was totalled (restored camaro) she is just pissed because she has to miss her track season and that she ruined her dad's baby (the camaro). Thing that pisses me off the most is he walked away from it without a injury at all and he was trying to kill himself...sometimes things in life just arn't fair...

banshee364r
03-21-2005, 08:19 AM
i did the same thing when i was in highschool needless to say i have been paying out my *** for insurance ever since
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid115/pcb05fb9b58819ef903d58a4f970bdc12/f8c2b57e.jpg

iceracer65
03-21-2005, 11:14 AM
i too am very lucky...not only to be alive but that no one was riding with me at the time i wrecked the coolest car i ever had.

it was a 1965 chevy caprice 4dr hard top (no post between the windows) i was drunk and was screwing around on wet roads when i lost control of my baby and hit a tree. i was uninjured but i lost one cool car.

this is the reason why i started racing and i race with the number 65. i figure if i crash there will be someone there in a matter of seconds.

besides...the quad is way faster and quicker and i can stay in shape racing...the only thin i miss is driving around with 8 of my friends in style!!

here she is after a fight with the tree....

http://www.sandbros.net/galleries/albums/userpics/10014/normal_scan0001.jpg

Scott-300ex
03-21-2005, 04:41 PM
that tree must have been froze

it put icicles on your hood:eek:

WhiteBros400ex
03-21-2005, 06:37 PM
That crazy man glad ur ok my friend truck looked like that after coming around a trun doing 80 hit a bank flipped in the air came down on the roof.There was 3 in the truck they where hurt but not to bad like you guys.Glad to hear you are ok though.

Toadz400
03-21-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by asa_2
I don't think teenagers are ALWAYS worse drivers , I think it depends on the person to be honest. My dad does more stupid stuff (fun but stupid) things than I do.

A girl that goes to my school recently got in a wreck , not her fault at all. She was on the Highway and some d*ck who was trying to kill himself floored it from a sideroad and t-boned her. She is lucky to be alive but she has broken ribs and cuts. The car was totalled (restored camaro) she is just pissed because she has to miss her track season and that she ruined her dad's baby (the camaro). Thing that pisses me off the most is he walked away from it without a injury at all and he was trying to kill himself...sometimes things in life just arn't fair...

When I was told about the accident, I didn't know which to feel more sick about...the fact that Melissa was in an accident or the fact that the Camaro was wrecked!!