PDA

View Full Version : getting bored, must race soon!!

jlhughes750
08-18-2004, 12:50 PM
July 17th at the 6 hour of Rausch then the weekend after, there was a D6 Harescramble that was only 1 hour long.............................................. .................................................. ............................I'm starting to squirm a little, need to race soon!!!

D6 is back in action on Labor day weekend. Theres a 2 day event at Foot of the Mountain in SE pa. Its a Harescramble late on saturday then another on Sunday at 2pm. Both are D6 points races, Sundays is a PA State race..

Since the last time I raced we've been ridin pretty hard every weekend and sometimes once a week at night, but its easy to slack a lil when your just out riding!!! I'm looking forward to Sept. 4th and the rest of the fall for that matter... I'll be at the WV GNCC for sure and maybe one other race!!! Then theres the 12 hour in Oct.:D aaaaahhhhhhh soon we'll be racing again!!!

08-18-2004, 12:54 PM
you can come to Ohio and race a two day race this weekend. I there is a XC race in Ohio ever weekend I have ever looked. Too bad i don't have time to hit them!

ex kid
08-18-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
July 17th at the 6 hour of Rausch then the weekend after, there was a D6 Harescramble that was only 1 hour long.............................................. .................................................. ............................I'm starting to squirm a little, need to race soon!!!

D6 is back in action on Labor day weekend. Theres a 2 day event at Foot of the Mountain in SE pa. Its a Harescramble late on saturday then another on Sunday at 2pm. Both are D6 points races, Sundays is a PA State race..

Since the last time I raced we've been ridin pretty hard every weekend and sometimes once a week at night, but its easy to slack a lil when your just out riding!!! I'm looking forward to Sept. 4th and the rest of the fall for that matter... I'll be at the WV GNCC for sure and maybe one other race!!! Then theres the 12 hour in Oct.:D aaaaahhhhhhh soon we'll be racing again!!!

haha same J, come up and run some MX with me. it's a nice change.

gizmocor
08-18-2004, 01:21 PM
There is a race in just North of Binghamton, NY this weekend. Check out www.wnyoa.net if your interested. Tons of competition!!!!

jja125
08-18-2004, 01:40 PM
i just figured out there's a XC race at rocket raceway this sunday (its in south central PA) i'd like to race there again, but then there's also a district 5 race in beaver, PA on sunday which i have to go to. i think the one a rocket is only a district 6 or 7 points paying race this weekend though??

cdrookie
08-19-2004, 04:19 AM
J, you're not going up to miles mtn on the 29th? i'll be there and derno said hes going up also.

coorsinmyc-bak
08-19-2004, 07:31 AM
you going to reno this weekend gnccer?

08-19-2004, 08:10 AM
Troy I am too poor to race!!!!

jlhughes750
08-19-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by cdrookie
J, you're not going up to miles mtn on the 29th? i'll be there and derno said hes going up also.

I guess I might go???

Derno24
08-19-2004, 11:10 AM
J, If you want you can hitch a ride with me or vice versa! Rookie likes to get there at the crack of dawn so he doesn't like riding with me anymore. :blah:

Besides give me a call I have to ask a question!

jlhughes750
08-19-2004, 12:20 PM
sorry Derno, I have been neglecting to call u!!! I almost did it last night, then one of the kids woke up and before u know it, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!:o

I'll talk to u tonight!;)

And EXKid, I have been runnin MX or should I say SX.. We've been practicing at a private track in Qtown.... 2 mile xc loop that leads onto a SX style track with a huge step up (3) 35-50ft doulbles (3) 20 footers and 2 huge 75 foot tables..... DK and I run 1.5 hours neck and neck on the entire track, it took me a few hours to get the sac up enough to clear everything!!! but now its nothing:D The builder of the track is an ex PRO AMA bike racer and we recently held his 30th birthday at the track it was a surprise (actually the surprise was earlier in the day when we pushed him out of a perfectly good airplane at 15000 feet!:D )
hahahaha anyhow, I've done more MX in the last month and a half then I have in ten years, its really hard on the bones after only a short time, I really like the MX/sx track being on the same lap as our woods track, its great practice!!!!!! At the party we had over 30 spectators watchin us battl it out, what a blast!!!!!!!!

jlhughes750
08-19-2004, 12:29 PM
oohhh I almost forgot!

theres talk of possibly holding a non AMA sanctioned outlaw race on the property, open class structure, lotsa $ for overall winner and the entire top ten overall.... Gate fees go to the property owner and entry fees go back to the racers as prize money!!!! Just an idea for now, but I'll keep u posted, if we pull it off, it;ll be run by quad racers for quadracers.

Derno24
08-19-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
oohhh I almost forgot!

theres talk of possibly holding a non AMA sanctioned outlaw race on the property, open class structure, lotsa $ for overall winner and the entire top ten overall.... Gate fees go to the property owner and entry fees go back to the racers as prize money!!!! Just an idea for now, but I'll keep u posted, if we pull it off, it;ll be run by quad racers for quadracers.

Sounds nice Jay let us know I would be interested!

ex kid
08-19-2004, 03:31 PM
And EXKid, I have been runnin MX or should I say SX.. We've been practicing at a private track in Qtown.... 2 mile xc loop that leads onto a SX style track with a huge step up (3) 35-50ft doulbles (3) 20 footers and 2 huge 75 foot tables..... DK and I run 1.5 hours neck and neck on the entire track, it took me a few hours to get the sac up enough to clear everything!!! but now its nothing:D The builder of the track is an ex PRO AMA bike racer and we recently held his 30th birthday at the track it was a surprise (actually the surprise was earlier in the day when we pushed him out of a perfectly good airplane at 15000 feet!:D )
hahahaha anyhow, I've done more MX in the last month and a half then I have in ten years, its really hard on the bones after only a short time, I really like the MX/sx track being on the same lap as our woods track, its great practice!!!!!! At the party we had over 30 spectators watchin us battl it out, what a blast!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

nice, sounds like a good track..... i'd deff be intrested in some outlaw races in D6. it's cheaper and the turnout would prob be as good if not better. is the Kootnz (sp) series down by Pappy AMA? if not, it's outlaw and look at the turnout.

Derno24
08-26-2004, 02:22 PM
Ok guys who is going to Miles Mt. Jay you game? Also did you get my message about riding at Rausch last weekend? You missed out on a good time!:blah: