PDA

View Full Version : newark mo. harescramble 8-22

Johnny & Monica
08-17-2004, 09:37 PM
Whos going this weekend?Me an monica got the sitter for the weekend an are going to try to be there.Momma B know you guys will be there .Wish everyone luck an see you there. 5VALVES I`ll bringing my sandbagging c rider just be glad he`s not in are class (senior).It`s only his 2nd race this will be his 3rd an running a wore out 400ex he needs to finish this year out in the c an then move up next year.But he took the left turn after the creek also Me I went rigth but thanks to Don eckoff for pointing me the rigth way but still only got a 4th in senior Thougth I did better.:confused:
The creek crossing screwed things up so bad the 1st lap they may not post those results.

yfz450xc
08-18-2004, 05:59 AM
hells holler oh yea we got a crowd from the Illinois side going and I'm on a roll 1 race in a roll w/ no break downs watch out:p
hope they dont get the rain like last year them ravines were a mess to find lines and the parking lot was crazy.
Momma B see ya there
come on Kim you gotta go !!!:blah:

burrows
08-18-2004, 08:28 PM
Hey guys. Yes it sounds like we will be there. Michael is still waiting for his shocks to come back but they said they should be here by Friday and then last week while riding he blew out some decompression plug so had to order him one of them so hopefully alll parts will be here. Had to order Zac a clutch and last night Michaels leg was bothering him but he says he is going but might ride lightly. Yeah right!!!!!! I wish. So hope it is dry. Bradley is broke down so he won't be riding. He blew his head gasket and didn't have time to get him repared. So hasn't been to good on quads here this week but that happens the week before a race. Weve had all this time off and this week everythng goes wrong. Makes it interesting to see if we can get parts here on time. Right? So will see ya all this weekend. Momma B

5valves
08-19-2004, 06:46 PM
Whats the best way to get there from KC area???
Looks like we are coming but I am havent fixed the YFZ yet, so I am gonna be riding my sons 250ex in the Senior class. OMG hoping for a short start lol.
mikeracerx34, think we may be talking about a diffrent sandbagger. the guy I am talking about has been racing C since last year.
I have no problem with anyone racing C class, I did it on a bike for a couple of years.
When you win a few move up and race with people your speed.
If you start mid season, finish where you started and move up next year.
It does get under my skin when C class people finish ahead of all the B class guys and in the middle of the A class.
JMO
Thats not fair to the real C class people.
Lets hear what you think
Thanks
Ryon. MHSC 226

79400ex
08-19-2004, 07:28 PM
I will be therE I am only about 80 to90 % well. I Had a bad crash motorcrossing aug 7.

markeg192
08-19-2004, 08:37 PM
oooooo I see. For a moment I thought you guys was referring to Blanton as Momma B. :D

Johnny & Monica
08-19-2004, 09:17 PM
Blanton is momma B , Around here.:rolleyes: But in Gillman city theres only one Momma B an thats Pam.Are you going markeg?

5Valve I was only funnin with you I`ll be in the senior class with you.

markeg192
08-19-2004, 09:44 PM
I hope so. I need to get to Mautino's before they close to get some parts and I'll be ready.

burrows
08-19-2004, 09:49 PM
hey there. I surely have to be better looking than Blanton. Just kidding Mike.

Johnny & Monica
08-19-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by burrows
hey there. I surely have to be better looking than Blanton. Just kidding Mike.

I dont know Pam have you been do to the dirtshack shack when they got him wearing the pink skirt?:D
They said said they got to send the cly. off an it takes 2-3 weeks turn arond time:mad: ON Michael`s 450.
Hey maybe we can have you an blanton in a momma B padget to she who get`s the crown lol.See you guys this weekend

5valves
08-20-2004, 12:20 AM
I am not ****en, I am gonna be on my sons 250ex

Johnny & Monica
08-20-2004, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by 5valves
I am not ****en, I am gonna be on my sons 250ex

If your smiling an got mudd in your teeth when its over you`ve had a good time:D Ain`t that what is about?I`m lining up beside you on my daugthers trx90:eek2: NOT!!!!:p

5valves
08-20-2004, 12:41 AM
lmao
you will see
:(
my sorry *** is races my 12 year olds bike
its either that or stay home. I am gonna do it

:macho

Johnny & Monica
08-20-2004, 12:47 AM
I`ve got a xc blaster you can rine its a 02 with hyd, brakes at least you`ll have a clutch.I could bring it?

5valves
08-20-2004, 01:14 AM
thats what I love about XC racing.
The first MHSC quad race i went to a guy came up to us and said man do you think I need to lock our stuff up. I said, these people would let you ride there bike before anyone here would take it.
Hats off to you I would do the same butt I have this wild hair to ride the 250ex
I wasnt even going to go but last I saw I was 5th in points.

:devil:
Thanks but I just gotta see how I do on this thing

Ryon

toby400ex
08-20-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by markeg192
I hope so. I need to get to Mautino's before they close to get some parts and I'll be ready. U think I could hitch a ride from ya. Ive got this wild idea of getting back to my normal life :D .

burrows
08-20-2004, 08:41 PM
Michael blew his yamaha up tonight so he won't be racing it. Is blowing oil out all over. And he just got all his parts in today too. Oh well we will still be there. What else do we have to do? Momma B

kickin440
08-20-2004, 08:57 PM
I'll rent him my 450r or kfx. :D
We'll be leaving sometime sat evening. What is the quickest way there from our neck of the woods Momma B?

burrows
08-20-2004, 09:20 PM
We just always go to Chillicothe and hit 36 East. Better roads and faster. He might of found something to ride tomorrow. Maybe he is going to ride the 90 that Bradley races on at Iowa. Not really.

kickin440
08-20-2004, 09:29 PM
I was planning on 36 also but thought you might know a short cut. I've never been there before.:)
As for that 90 I'm sure he would still whip me and a few others on it anyways..:o

Tell him to look me up if he wants a bike to ride. It won't be a yfz
but the kfx has never left me sitting yet. And Its better than no points at all.:)

burrows
08-20-2004, 09:33 PM
Ok I will tell him he is out for the night of course. Thanks.

kickin440
08-20-2004, 09:40 PM
I don't suppose you convinced Chris to drag himself out to be sociable for this one did ya? Probibaly to busy with the girls or somthing huh!:D No crap about no bike either My offer still stands for him also...I have a 300ex out here too :blah:

burrows
08-20-2004, 09:45 PM
Naw I think Chris might as well be marrade. He does have to work tomorrow. He bought him a 94 GMC short bed last night. Pretty sharp truck. So he needs all the money he can get. I think that is what Michael is going to ride is Zacs 300ex. Not for sure. His leg is going to slow him down some and he thought that might just be his speed. But I work on Chris all the time but all he says is "can't do it"

kickin440
08-20-2004, 09:53 PM
Cant do it? I can't either but I still go:rolleyes:
Well I'm off to bed. Probly in hot water for still being on this thing already. Might get kicked out of bed as soon as I get in.:o
I'll probably come visit with you guys tomorrow night or something

burrows
08-20-2004, 09:57 PM
ok well see ya tomorrow night. We are shopping for a new yamaha first thing in the morning so dont know what time we will be there but look us up.

kickin440
08-20-2004, 09:59 PM
I hear blasters are nice :D :D :D

burrows
08-20-2004, 10:03 PM
I was shocked when he left honda for yamaha so nothing surprises me with him.

kickin440
08-20-2004, 10:06 PM
Thats what I always think until I see him off like a rocket and I'm still back there kicking because I get over zelous and flood it with this look on my face.:huh :huh saying where'd they all go:confused:

Johnny & Monica
08-20-2004, 10:19 PM
I think we`re to to pro cycle to pick up a new yamaha tommorow.first thing in the morning or on the way to newark there about the lowest priced under 6000.00 hoping to get a deal on a 04 or go with the 05.
I got new yellow fullbore for my an all my elkas set up , I think I`m ready :confused: :confused:

burrows
08-20-2004, 10:21 PM
am going to pm you

Johnny & Monica
08-22-2004, 03:40 PM
Here's some pix

Johnny & Monica
08-22-2004, 03:46 PM
My man :p Johnny kellison,

Johnny & Monica
08-22-2004, 03:47 PM
I think this is Glen Fox riding Jill Walkers kfx400

Johnny & Monica
08-22-2004, 03:49 PM
off the quad

Johnny & Monica
08-22-2004, 03:51 PM
staying out of the quick sand was tricky

Johnny & Monica
08-22-2004, 03:53 PM
Here's why the track is called hell's holler

Johnny & Monica
08-22-2004, 04:44 PM
more

Johnny & Monica
08-22-2004, 04:46 PM
z

Johnny & Monica
08-22-2004, 04:47 PM
zz

Johnny & Monica
08-22-2004, 04:49 PM
Mike Burrow`s riding his *** off with a bum leg,Putting the pass on some poor guy . Looking good Mike:D

Johnny & Monica
08-22-2004, 04:51 PM
hhh

Johnny & Monica
08-22-2004, 04:51 PM
Big zack Johnnson

Johnny & Monica
08-22-2004, 04:53 PM
nnn

Johnny & Monica
08-22-2004, 04:54 PM
ooo

Johnny & Monica
08-22-2004, 04:56 PM
alot of people ended up like this:blah:

Johnny & Monica
08-22-2004, 04:58 PM
///

motoboy66
08-22-2004, 08:48 PM
Awsome pictures! I had a pretty good time, just did not have any energy. Thought it was a fun track. See you all on the 4th!

Johnny & Monica
08-23-2004, 09:21 AM
Any of you wanting to get in an xtra race b4 Kahoka ? They're having the Iowa Hare Scramble this weekend the 29th at Leon Iowa , it's a real blast plus they have the kids races so if you have a little racer on a 50cc or 90cc bring em up and let em rip.:muscle:

5valves
08-23-2004, 05:14 PM
Anyone hear when they might get some scores updated?
I decided to stay at home and try to get the YFZ ready for the next one.
My racing partner went and finished 4th in B Class.
Did you guys see the plaques??? OMG
I hate to bioootch, but he got a painted waffle board with a hot glued happy meal toy on it.
I hear the bikes got alot nicer ones. Its kinda of a slap in the face to the quad people!!!!!
JMO

Carl Nevins
08-23-2004, 06:42 PM
the awards were an insult

tprender
08-23-2004, 07:50 PM
Remember that you had a group of bike riders putting on this race. I am not going to say that was it, but it could have been. I am sure that you will some good awards at the next race.

kickin440
08-23-2004, 09:00 PM
That was one of the best finishes I have ever had, but that
so-called "plaque" is already lying in my closet with stuff piled on it
Carl Nevins was right on the money. The plaques are an insult no matter who's idea it was. Thats exactly why I can't stand to race the series anymore they cut the season in half then pull this. Plus I got to sleep on the side of a steep *** hill with people parked close enogh on both sides that I couldn't get my doors all the way open because they didn't want us taking up the good parking before the bike guys got there Then listening to them whine because they had to make room for the people with bigger trailers to get out.

That sure makes the fuel getting there and back plus the entry fees worth it when you see a plaque that might have $.25 in it.

burrows
08-23-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by mikeracerx34
Any of you wanting to get in an xtra race b4 Kahoka ? They're having the Iowa Hare Scramble this weekend the 29th at Leon Iowa , it's a real blast plus they have the kids races so if you have a little racer on a 50cc or 90cc bring em up and let em rip.:muscle:

The only thing I see wrong for next weekend is the bikes are going to make us fall behind in the time we are to race. If the bikes need to race the same day then I think they should race after we are done. Other wise it is going to make us get home late. This is going to be the craps when we get to Waukon again. They are to race at 8:30 when our little ones are to race at 9 well now they wont race till 10:30. I don't thinks this is right. This is our day. Just because they don't have enough for Sat. shouldn't mean to inconvience us......

burrows
08-23-2004, 10:03 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 5valves
Anyone hear when they might get some scores updated?
I decided to stay at home and try to get the YFZ ready for the next one.
My racing partner went and finished 4th in B Class.
Did you guys see the plaques??? OMG
I hate to bioootch, but he got a painted waffle board with a hot glued happy meal toy on it.
I hear the bikes got alot nicer ones. Its kinda of a slap in the face to the quad people!!!!!
JMO [/QUOTE

That is the way it has always been since we have been with Mo. The bikes get all the good stuff at the banquets so where did our money go Sunday? I bet it doesn't show up at the banquet for the quads. We use to have to park by them and they would of the guts to ask quad people to move to a different spot so they could park on the line. Believe me it has happened it happened to one that travels with us. But those trophies were bad....Momma B

burrows
08-23-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by tprender
Remember that you had a group of bike riders putting on this race. I am not going to say that was it, but it could have been. I am sure that you will some good awards at the next race.

If you are talking about the next race at Iowa. I am sure we will gt better than Mo. Iowa gives the nicest things to our racers. If Missouri board members would come to a Iowa race they would be shocked.......Momma B

5valves
08-23-2004, 10:13 PM
Well i used to race bikes in this series. and I have seen Frank walking the pits at night. He has to be the greatest guy in this series.
If we want to get anywhere we need to talk to Frank!!
JMO
Those toys on the plaques just piss me off

motoboy66
08-23-2004, 10:17 PM
See I planned my poor finish, so I didnt have to take one of them home. It sucks for all you guys that did good, now nothing to show for your hard work. Does anyone know what the bike turn out is compared to the quads? Just hope that some of the people who put on the races see this.

Johnny & Monica
08-23-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by 5valves
Well i used to race bikes in this series. and I have seen Frank walking the pits at night. He has to be the greatest guy in this series.
If we want to get anywhere we need to talk to Frank!!
JMO
Those toys on the plaques just piss me off

Come to Iowa this weekend it`s under 200 miles from kc.mo Its a awesome series What are you needing to get your yfz up an going?I`ve got a spare yfz in parts rigth now.An I`m up in st.joseph 45 min. from you If you make it to this race you `ll finish the rest of the IA. series

yfz450xc
08-24-2004, 05:09 AM
Our race at splinter costs $390 for throphys bike and quads now throphys not happy meals:D , ambulance approx..$375 , and if you do porta potties like they have to anywhere from $400-$500
for them, insurance approx $500-$650 .Costs $approx..$1900.
now figure gate fees, and some of the sign up costs ???
mutiply x2-3 specators and they came out really far ahead, pretty sad, might have to think of starting our own series let MHSC know were unhappy w/ the way its ran, it can be done???
They were sad at newark peoiple stuck and 2 workers just looking at them sitting on quads not doing any thing line should have been sut down in creek before hand :grr: :mad:
might be on to throw away next year??:eek2:
Kahoka will diffently be better ..
what do ya think tprender ???

Johnson
08-24-2004, 06:54 AM
That is the way missouri has always been, they don't care about quads they cut us down to 9 races this year and bikes are still racing about the same as before. I'm just glad that i won the overall so i did't have to get one of those plaques. I think that we all need to work together and start are own series up quads only.

Johnson
08-24-2004, 07:01 AM
Anybody not happy about missouri should come and try out this weekends Iowa race I'm sure that you will be surprised. Iowaatvharescrableseries.com
ATV Classes Description

A/Expert This class is an Expert Class
B This class is the Intermediate Class. This is a good class to race if you are pretty good in other types of racing.
C This is a Beginner's Class. If you haven't raced before or have done very little racing, this is a good class.
+30 This class is for riders 30 years of age and older -- all skill levels.
Utility Any sport utility or utility
Women's Any make of machine
0-50cc Stock, 4-8 year olds
51cc-90cc Production, 8-16 years
Junior 91cc-200cc, 2-Stroke Production, 13-15 years,
and
Up to 300cc 4-Stroke Production, 13-15 years

cinigen9
08-24-2004, 07:37 AM
Does anyone know who the sponsoring club or organization was for the Newark race?

I am fairly new to this, but I have to agree with what you guys are saying about the Missouri series. I hate to complain much because it is a really strong and competitive series and it is great to have somewhere to race. It would be nice if more consideration was given to the quads though. Have any of you considered becoming active with the MHSC board of directors? From what I have heard it is mainly bike guys.

Also, if you are looking for more races dont forget about the HillbillyGranPrix series in southwest Missouri. Great group of people and the first race is in September.

www.hillbillygp.com

Carson

tprender
08-24-2004, 03:06 PM
Some of you don't know how the series works. I have been riding the series since 1986 and have been going to the meeting for about the past 5 years as the atv person from the Missouri Dirt Riders(Westphalia). Most of the promoters are bike people. Only about 3 clubs have any atv riders in them. I also help put on the March of Dimes race and the ATV part of the Mudders race at St. Joe Park. Again, the number of atv races was not dropped this on purpose. Three clubs that did them in the past are sitting out the year. They should be back next year.
The club this past weekend only has a few people in that group. If they were made to do atv's on Sat like some of us wanted they would not been able to do an atv race. And that would have been 1 less race this year, so we dropped the Sat. idea for this year.
When we do our race at Westphalia we don't get the gate, the land owner get's the money. We only get to keep the entry fee. I don't know the exact numbers. but here are some: Thropies($900-1000), portie potties ($500), ambulance($600), insurance($450), Supplies($400-500), MHSC fee($750). this are just the ones that I can think of and numbers number are about. also, all of this has to be paid ahead of time. Untill you put on a race, or even work a check , you have no idea of what it takes to do a race. It takes a min of 4 of us 2 days to set of for a race, but we try to do a good job. I think that or past record at Flat River and Westphalia speaks for itself. See me at the next few races and we can talk more about this.
This is very much off track on what this started out as, so let's get back to the race coverage and see me at the next race. Give me a list of ideas/changes and I will turn them in for the meeting.

Johnny & Monica
08-24-2004, 03:39 PM
The Missouri races main problem is the lack of wood and goodies.
We want hole shot prizes and a little appreciation.$30 dollar race fee $5x4 gate fee $75 gas for vehicle and quad $70.00 food and drinks $40 air mattress (got popped) $30 goggles (dog ate them) $5 tylenol :p
Monica

5valves
08-24-2004, 05:25 PM
Some of you don't know how the series works. I have been riding the series since 1986 and have been going to the meeting for about the past 5 years as the atv person from the Missouri Dirt Riders(Westphalia). Most of the promoters are bike people. Only about 3 clubs have any atv riders in them. I also help put on the March of Dimes race and the ATV part of the Mudders race at St. Joe Park. Again, the number of atv races was not dropped this on purpose. Three clubs that did them in the past are sitting out the year. They should be back next year.
The club this past weekend only has a few people in that group. If they were made to do atv's on Sat like some of us wanted they would not been able to do an atv race. And that would have been 1 less race this year, so we dropped the Sat. idea for this year.
When we do our race at Westphalia we don't get the gate, the land owner get's the money. We only get to keep the entry fee. I don't know the exact numbers. but here are some: Thropies($900-1000), portie potties ($500), ambulance($600), insurance($450), Supplies($400-500), MHSC fee($750). this are just the ones that I can think of and numbers number are about. also, all of this has to be paid ahead of time. Untill you put on a race, or even work a check , you have no idea of what it takes to do a race. It takes a min of 4 of us 2 days to set of for a race, but we try to do a good job. I think that or past record at Flat River and Westphalia speaks for itself. See me at the next few races and we can talk more about this.
This is very much off track on what this started out as, so let's get back to the race coverage and see me at the next race. Give me a list of ideas/changes and I will turn them in for the meeting.

Are those fee's for both races or just the quads?
I didnt mean to start alot of smack talken, its just kinda of a slap in the face to get a plaque like that.
Like I have said, I came from the bike racing so I know the attitude. This is my first year racing quads, what I can tell you is there's no diffrence. Yes I still lMAO at the parking lot riders when we go to riding areas.
I think the mentality will change, it will take time though.
I do agree it takes alot of time and energy to put one of these races on, and MHSC is one of the best in the country.
Keep up the hard work, and lets go racing!!!

5valves
08-24-2004, 05:31 PM

Are those fee's for both races or just the quads?
I didnt mean to start alot of smack talken, its just kinda of a slap in the face to get a plaque like that.
Like I have said, I came from the bike racing so I know the attitude. This is my first year racing quads, what I can tell you is there's no diffrence. Yes I still lMAO at the parking lot riders when we go to riding areas.
I think the mentality will change, it will take time though.
I do agree it takes alot of time and energy to put one of these races on, and MHSC is one of the best in the country.
Keep up the hard work, and lets go racing!!!

Carl Nevins
08-24-2004, 06:04 PM
tom you do put on great races i raced both westphalia and the g.p. will return year after year but these other promoters better step it up a little or it will hurt the whole series. and let's not fail to mention the fat m/fers (track workers) that just sat on their atv's and laughed when there were four guys in the creek stuck and 15 more pilled up behind them and can't go anywhere it took a rider that is not able to race to go help them out B.S.

kickin440
08-24-2004, 07:50 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tprender

[Thropies($900-1000),

I'm sorry but I don't buy that the plaques that they gave out cost near that much money. It is a spray painted piece of particle board with a hot glued plastic atv on it that has a gun mounted on the side of it. :huh :rolleyes:

jgfarmsracer
08-24-2004, 09:06 PM
i would say the money for plaques is correct

i put in About $400 per year for an atv rodeo and that was for 5 places in 10 classes (give or take a few bucks and thophies)

Rdogg450
08-24-2004, 10:26 PM
Those plaques were a joke but never the less would of been nice to get one ...lol! Does anyone know why t-shirts aren't sold at most races anymore???? It would be kind of nice to have a t-shirt from every race. I'm still cussing that sand creek at Newark!
:grr:

motoboy66
08-24-2004, 11:46 PM
I like this series, but the quads need to be treated equal to the bikes. I know that everyone puts a lot of hard work into getting the races set up, thank you. I would still like to know how the bike vs quad numbers are. I think that we have had great turn outs at the races, and we need to keep this up. The more numbers we bring, the better things will get. We have a great group of racers, spectators, and pit crews.

Now back to the racing. I just spent the last 3 hours trying to get all the sand off my quad. Johnson, I let you by and tried to follow, but dang your fast. Good job on your finnish. I would love to race the Iowa races, but just too far. see you all on the 4th, and at Splinter Creek.

yfz450xc
08-25-2004, 04:49 AM
Throphys at our race was $386.00 for 60 , and yes it does take time to set up MHSC needs to remember that quads are growing
and need not to be over looked anymore and Tom you know this
I really think that you and Greg need to have more say in this series I know its not a district thing but it should be considered so
speciaaly when they are AMA races I think the MHSC board needs to look deep into this and yes I will be at the meeting this year of MHSC and we have a new Land owner wanting to step up and he's a ATV racer numbers baby all about the NUMBERS(ATV ):eek:

tprender
08-25-2004, 09:08 AM
This is very much off topic, maybe a new one should be made.
Each club/promoter get there own trophies and they should pay out 1 to 3 or 1 to 4 per class. I know that it ccosts us about $9 per plaque from Moto Tees and then if you have any left, what do you do with them? Some clubs( it looks like the past weekend tried to cut costs) I know done give out but a few per class. I will bring this up again this year. the fee to the MHSC is $3 per rider with a max of $750. This money is used for the computer and the awards at the end of the year.
You should see the S*** that I have to put up with at the meeting. An example is what it took for us to get the 200/300 class this year and then the 4-st stock class. They keep saying how are you going to tell if the quad has changed a-arms, shocks, etc. If we go to Sat and Sun some of the clubs said that they would not do quads. Then the number for the year would have even been less. I think that we have gotten so big that we need Sat and Sun races because of parking. See me at the next races and I will tell you the changes that I want for next year, not here.

Carl Nevins
08-25-2004, 04:22 PM
to me the saturday or sunday races doesn't matter the more we can have the better also i don't think that alot of the people realize that it was not the same people putting on the race as most of these are. this is not to be directed at tom either because he is doing what he can to let us race, period and he's doing good. we should have done our *****in to the guy that passed them out. i'm done see ya at iowa i hope.

79400ex
08-25-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by motoboy66
I would still like to know how the bike vs quad numbers are. .

I just checked the results on RacingQuad.com> We had 125 quads show up vs. 133 Motorcycles. We almost out number the motorcycles here.

honda250Xer
08-25-2004, 07:56 PM
Hey my name is Broc Bromley I race in iowa i tell you like top ten or top five place guy gets new gloves few stickers and some other stuff and some sweet plaques it is awsome they people take good care off you and your quad they know what kind off racen we are there for.

Junior class Honda 87 250X fmf powercore 4 uni pro desighn all the goods

burrows
08-25-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Carl Nevins
to me the saturday or sunday races doesn't matter the more we can have the better also i don't think that alot of the people realize that it was not the same people putting on the race as most of these are. this is not to be directed at tom either because he is doing what he can to let us race, period and he's doing good. we should have done our *****in to the guy that passed them out. i'm done see ya at iowa i hope.

We like to race on Sunday only because there is alot of people out there that work on Saturdays. Momma B

motoboy66
08-25-2004, 11:10 PM
I like the Saturday races, just because the early sunday morning starts don't agree with my weekend late night habbits. I do like getting home early on sunday though.

shep
08-27-2004, 08:56 PM
:the mhsc has had probs since the lavans took over . people cheating, poor rewords, parking,johnys, and poor scoring equipment for quads.
eek2:

rpmquad
08-27-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by honda250Xer
Hey my name is Broc Bromley I race in iowa i tell you like top ten or top five place guy gets new gloves few stickers and some other stuff and some sweet plaques it is awsome they people take good care off you and your quad they know what kind off racen we are there for

hey dont forget about the chain wax lol...the worcs race i went to in mo last year showed me all i needed to know...ia series is trying to take care of the quads.....the banquet should be good.we will be giving some door prizes away plus the other sponsers are donating also i think..andy has really tried hard to make this a great series that will last

shep
08-27-2004, 10:19 PM
i have friends that race that iasc and they seem like it . mhse beeter wake up .

Carl Nevins
08-28-2004, 09:14 AM
is that j sheppard?