PDA

View Full Version : Satanic Messages

ShiftFMX
08-17-2004, 08:40 PM
I know alot of you guys have seen this stuff b4, but this guy just put new songs on his site. I think this $hit is CrAzY! Check it out

Subliminal messages (http://www3.telus.net/jefmil/stairwaybackwards.htm)

theozman82
08-17-2004, 08:50 PM
That $H!T is bad ***** I love it

MOFO
08-17-2004, 08:50 PM
Pretty neat...

I liked the Pink Floyd one... never knew that one before!

kicken250x
08-17-2004, 09:08 PM
dude thats ***t up! as soon as it started my eyes started watering like i was crying and i got cold chills from hell haha thats bad ***

I-7
08-17-2004, 09:10 PM
The one about john lennon were pretty crazy!!!!

redroost85
08-17-2004, 09:51 PM
I hear satanic messages everytime I turn on CNN, Brokaw, Jennings, Rather......dog gam liberals!:grr:

SGA
08-17-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by redroost85
I hear satanic messages everytime I turn on CNN, Brokaw, Jennings, Rather......dog gam liberals!:grr:
HAHA, I hear ya!

As far as satanic messages in songs playing backwards, thats BS.
The english language is very diverse, made up of many sounds. You could take famous church songs, play them backwards and find phrases that sound like "Satan" or "Drugs" or whatever.

stupid driver
08-17-2004, 10:33 PM
That is some funny crap. I liked the brittany one

Punk'd
08-17-2004, 10:33 PM
thats stupid lol it sounds like 32dshkldgbsbdfbsdgbsdg 2 me

MOFO
08-18-2004, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by SGA
HAHA, I hear ya!

As far as satanic messages in songs playing backwards, thats BS.
The english language is very diverse, made up of many sounds. You could take famous church songs, play them backwards and find phrases that sound like "Satan" or "Drugs" or whatever.

exactly... the only REAL message was the Pink Floyd one... and it was far from some satanic message.

08-18-2004, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
exactly... the only REAL message was the Pink Floyd one... and it was far from some satanic message.

Start the wizard of oz movie and when the MGM lion growls the 2nd time at the very beginning, start pink floyds dark side of the moon CD. It goes in sink with the movie and is pretty wierd. Roger waters says it's a coincidence but I say horse pucky...:eek2: :huh

I was told that the wizard of OZ was the biggest acid trip movie ever put on the big screen.

MOFO
08-18-2004, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Start the wizard of oz movie and when the MGM lion growls the 2nd time at the very beginning, start pink floyds dark side of the moon CD. It goes in sink with the movie and is pretty wierd. Roger waters says it's a coincidence but I say horse pucky...:eek2: :huh

I was told that the wizard of OZ was the biggest acid trip movie ever put on the big screen.

LOL Yep, already done that.... back in my "experimental" days... it really blew our minds watching that... and yes, the Wizard of Oz does have alot of hidden stuff... under the right mental state, it becomes a whole other movie! :devil:

TRX250R22
08-18-2004, 10:13 AM
Slipknot, jives me satanic messages :( :eek: :huh

TRX250R22
08-18-2004, 10:23 AM
Slipknot, jives me satanic messages :( :eek: :huh

zephead400ex
08-18-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Rico

Originally posted by MOFO
LOL Yep, already done that.... back in my "experimental" days... it really blew our minds watching that... and yes, the Wizard of Oz does have alot of hidden stuff... under the right mental state, it becomes a whole other movie! :devil:

I have watched that movie a few times in an altered state of mind, and yes there are many things that you see (that are really there:)) that you would have never seen before. But to do it correctly, you have to have the original version of TWOZ, pre-1985 version. Rico is right, Waters said it was coincidence but man, there are too many things that work out perfectly for it to be coincidence.

....I might have to watch that this weekend:macho

Ok, I got a little excited, back to the topic. There are a lot of people that say that Zep music has all kinds of satanic messages, BS! You can make yourself hear anything you want to. SGA hit it on the head; the English language is very complex. Distorted words or words played/said backwards only play mind games with ya.

...now where did I put that dropper:confused:

Pappy
08-18-2004, 10:30 AM
think of it this way using common logic....

what are the numarical chances of someone watching OZ and just happen to have Floyd on and the timing be so perfect that they "JUST happen to match":devil:

Cociane is a powerful drug:devil:

cody anderson
08-18-2004, 11:04 AM
In what way do the movie and the Cd go together? Is it true that when you are on... I think acid, that you HEAR COLOR AND SEE SOUND?

zephead400ex
08-18-2004, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by cody anderson
In what way do the movie and the Cd go together? Is it true that when you are on... I think acid, that you HEAR COLOR AND SEE SOUND?

Well, it is kind of hard to describe the movie and music. The words of the songs coincide with actions the characters are making, makes references to things in the picture... I'm going to quit there b/c you just have to watch it to see. But it is not continuous, there are times where it seems like everything goes together then other times it doesn't seem like anything is happening. But, if you are watching it you are in an altered state of mind, so who cares:D

From what I have heard....acid is an intense body high, light is really picked up by your eyes. Acid is a different kind of drug than anything else. 4th of July is a good time for acid...as long as you are just watching. But like I said, this is hearsay.

cody anderson
08-18-2004, 11:34 AM
Riiiight...

zephead400ex
08-18-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by cody anderson
Riiiight...

No, seriously, I have never done the stuff. Surprising?...yes!

bluebaron
08-18-2004, 01:45 PM
i think they got me with that britney one:blah:

ShiftFMX
08-18-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
No, seriously, I have never done the stuff. Surprising?...yes!

Shrooms? Wuts that like?? My friend says its the scariest thing he's ever done, his walls were bleeding, he thought he killed his parents, and he went thru a "Beautiful minds" type scenario where he THOUGHT he worked at lonestar steakhouse (He really does) but then he realized he was crazy and never worked there and he got all bummed out and called me :eek2:

..sounds kinda fun if you ask me, lol

MOFO
08-19-2004, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by Killa250ex
Shrooms? Wuts that like?? My friend says its the scariest thing he's ever done, his walls were bleeding, he thought he killed his parents, and he went thru a "Beautiful minds" type scenario where he THOUGHT he worked at lonestar steakhouse (He really does) but then he realized he was crazy and never worked there and he got all bummed out and called me :eek2:

it also sounds like BS to me! :eek:

SGA
08-19-2004, 06:21 AM
I you listen to country music backwards everything works out ok. He gets a new truck, a new girl, and a fine hunting dog.:bandit:

MOFO
08-19-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I you listen to country music backwards everything works out ok. He gets a new truck, a new girl, and a fine hunting dog.:bandit:

LMAO!

zephead400ex
08-19-2004, 02:12 PM

Sounds like shrooms. I hate 'em but plenty of people like them.

I freaked out! I felt like I crawled inside my head and was looking out. I had trance music playing in my head....I HATE trance music!!!!! I thought I was mentally retarded and was starting to deal with it...pretty sad! I thought I was a snake and was slithering on the floor. It wouldn't have been as bad but I didn't know what to expect and I took waaayyyy to much for my first time.

People say shrooms are cool, and I bet they are but not for me. You have to have the right situation, right state of mind, and no worries!!!!!

disclaimer: I do not support drug habits

DEAL
08-19-2004, 02:15 PM

I personally have never taken them but I know many people who have and either your friend is BS'n you or he got a REALLY bad hit. Everyone I talk to says they are fun unless you get a bad hit which doesn't happen very often/

zephead400ex
08-19-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
I personally have never taken them but I know many people who have and either your friend is BS'n you or he got a REALLY bad hit. Everyone I talk to says they are fun unless you get a bad hit which doesn't happen very often/

Never heard of a bad hit of shrooms. It is all natural, psychocilocybin. Unless they have been eating the wrong shrooms:eek2:

08-19-2004, 03:03 PM
Never heard of a bad hit of shrooms. It is all natural, psychocilocybin. Unless they have been eating the wrong shrooms:eek2:

Some of my friends have gotten bad trips due to their stress level and attitude and mood when they took them. If you take them really pissed off and depressed, theres a chance you might have a bad trip.

Ive never had a prob with them. Tho I have never done the Pink Floyd/Wizard of Oz, I can say I cant wait to try it.:cool:

zephead400ex
08-19-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by TeamCRC
Some of my friends have gotten bad trips due to their stress level and attitude and mood when they took them. If you take them really pissed off and depressed, theres a chance you might have a bad trip.

Ive never had a prob with them. Tho I have never done the Pink Floyd/Wizard of Oz, I can say I cant wait to try it.:cool:

People say shrooms are cool, and I bet they are but not for me. You have to have the right situation, right state of mind, and no worries!!!!!

This is the truth man. When you do crap like take drugs, if the situation is uncomfortable, you have to be somewhere at a particular time, or worried about something, do not do them. This is when you have a bad "trip."