PDA

View Full Version : Derisi shock rebuilds?

TM426
08-17-2004, 07:08 PM
I emailed Derisi racing for a price on having works triple rates w/o rezzies millinium revalved and the rear revalved also. Is everyone happy with it and what is a ballpark price?

Ralph
08-17-2004, 07:41 PM
i had a problem with mine and as soon as i told him had me ship them back to him and he fixed them up no charge,

as for performance they kick *** and i coulndt be happier with em

Allen
08-18-2004, 09:43 AM
Go to derisiracing.com and he has prices. I think the pro kit is around 275 bucks. I had him do my works on an old bike and they worked amazing......really satisfied

Pappy
08-18-2004, 10:23 AM
De Risi is good people:macho

08-18-2004, 10:48 AM
I have been extremely happy with all the work he has done for me. Millinium kits in both my EX and My YFZ!!!!!!!! the millinium kit in works shocks make such an amazing diference. you may try calling him instead of e-mailing him though I know he is very busy right now moving into a new house and getting married in a few weeks. 704-538-3512 Great guy to deal with!!!!

cdalejef
08-18-2004, 11:15 AM
Two thumbs up for Santa!!!

Oh by the way.......I'd like a factory semi to race out of for christmas please. :D

TM426
08-18-2004, 11:19 AM
Thanks for the replies. I called him today and ill pobably sent my shocks out to get done in a week.

Santo DeRisi
09-02-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Two thumbs up for Santa!!!

Oh by the way.......I'd like a factory semi to race out of for christmas please. :D

Consider it done Mr. Jeffro! :D

j4rdemotox
09-02-2004, 10:46 PM
Santo DeRisi,
I just want to say every time I had a ? by phone or e-mail. I got a quick response. Great Customer service! :cool:

Florida400EX
09-03-2004, 12:16 AM
When all is said and done, you can have your works shocks sold off for around $250 right? plus the cost of the rebuild sets you right around $525, by then you can have a brand new set of elka econo's, which should perform better. Just my point of view.

Pappy
09-03-2004, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by Florida400EX
When all is said and done, you can have your works shocks sold off for around $250 right? plus the cost of the rebuild sets you right around $525, by then you can have a brand new set of elka econo's, which should perform better. Just my point of view.

ummm id say id rather have a set of derisi rebuilt works over elka econo's.

de risi can make cheap shocks feel like a million bucks....i know...he has done several sets for me and never a complaint!

Florida400EX
09-03-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
ummm id say id rather have a set of derisi rebuilt works over elka econo's.

de risi can make cheap shocks feel like a million bucks....i know...he has done several sets for me and never a complaint!

I have never ridden a derisi set-up shock. But I'm just checking out some of the advantages of the elka, like SSD, and the 5/8 shaft, even though the derisi may perform better, I guess it's a toss off on whichever one you want to go with, they are both good.

09-03-2004, 12:39 PM
I would take the DeRisi too!!! but it is kinda depending on what works shock you have. If it is the duel rate no resi shock. Then the revavle would be wquivilan to the elka econo. If the works is anything beyond their cheapest shock, the rebuild is the way to go!

TM426
09-03-2004, 01:55 PM
I talked to Santo the other nite at 9:00 PM his time . He had time to talk and was not in a rush. He explained everything. Its nice you can talk to someone to help you on your set up at anytime even after hes taken your money. You cant beat his customer service. :macho (I just cant wait to get my shocks back :D )

Ralph
09-03-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by TM426
I talked to Santo the other nite at 9:00 PM his time . He had time to talk and was not in a rush. He explained everything. Its nice you can talk to someone to help you on your set up at anytime even after hes taken your money. You cant beat his customer service. :macho (I just cant wait to get my shocks back :D )

you will be happy with them, santo is very good at taking care of you.

another company took insome shocks of mine saying they could service it and after a few weeks of no word i call them and they tell me they cant do them all of the sudden. So i tell them to send them to derisi wich they offered to do not mentioning any shipping charge (why should i pay?), anywho weeks later i got a bill in the mail for the shipping wich kind of pissed me off since it was their fault and that they didnt mention it. Im not going to mention the company though cause its not a big deal...

on the other hand there was a problem with my shocks and santo told me to send them to him immeadiatly and i did and he fixed them, and sent them back priority(over 25$) not charging me a cent.

Derisi rocks, he gives 100% effort to everyone, not just the people who represent him on his website.:)

Santo DeRisi
09-03-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by j4rdemotox
Santo DeRisi,
I just want to say every time I had a ? by phone or e-mail. I got a quick response. Great Customer service! :cool:

Thank you very much. I will always make sure that will be the way things are done around here!! Anyone can email or call me anytime if they have any questions at all!!

Thanks again!

Santo DeRisi
09-03-2004, 11:28 PM

I promise that i will get you shocks done very soon. I have been really busy with a few things.......
I am adding on to my shop!!!!
:D
Getting married ...
and trying to get a place to live :)
And most of all trying to take care of my customers! If i have been hard to get a hold of i am very sorry to all who has tried.

JOEX
09-04-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Santo DeRisi
I promise that i will get you shocks done very soon. I have been really busy with a few things.......
I am adding on to my shop!!!!
:D
Getting married ...
and trying to get a place to live :)
And most of all trying to take care of my customers! If i have been hard to get a hold of i am very sorry to all who has tried.
Since you're adding on toi the shop, why not add a little more and live there?:p :devil: :D

Santo DeRisi
09-05-2004, 10:55 PM
I practically live there now!!:)

rowlrag
09-05-2004, 11:00 PM
Then GOTO BED!!!!!!!!:p

09-06-2004, 09:05 AM
i had him put the pro millenium kit on my works shocks & revalve them & also revalve my rear 400ex stock shock & put a pro millenium kit on it too & they were sweet.. I think it was like $400 for that but I could of used a new spring on my rear shock but I took the cheap way out & didnt get one....I got a 250r rear shock spring instead which seemed to help...anyways...he will have my business from now on

QuadJunkies
09-06-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Santo DeRisi
Thank you very much. I will always make sure that will be the way things are done around here!! Anyone can email or call me anytime if they have any questions at all!!

Thanks again! Ill be calling you VERY soon......:D

Allen
09-06-2004, 07:42 PM
Santo's customer service is second to none.......even for us weekend warriors ;)

Santo DeRisi
09-06-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Ill be calling you VERY soon......:D

No problem anytime!!! I will be waiting for your call!

KingKash420
09-13-2004, 12:04 PM
i sent you an email i am very interested in seeing what you can do for my stock 400ex shocks....

Santo DeRisi
09-13-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by KingKash420
i sent you an email i am very interested in seeing what you can do for my stock 400ex shocks....

Check your email! :)

Juggalo
09-14-2004, 11:03 AM
im gettin my works done soon..i just have to buy a couple other things first

TM426
09-17-2004, 08:23 PM
I got my shocks back from Derisi a couple days ago. The bike looks good and sits lower. Hopefully I get to try them out this weekend give a full report.:D :D :D :p :p :)

Santo DeRisi
09-17-2004, 10:38 PM
I got my shocks back from Derisi a couple days ago. The bike looks good and sits lower. Hopefully I get to try them out this weekend give a full report.:D :D :D :p :p :)

I will be out of town the whole next week but call my shop phone and leave me a message and let me know how everything works out for you!!!! 704-538-3512 Like i said leave me a message if i don't answer b/c i will be checking my voicemail!