PDA

View Full Version : Goin to Sand Lake 8-20

dirtmomma
08-16-2004, 09:44 PM
WEll it looks like we will be making a short dune trip this summer after all!!! WE are going to Sand Lake, we'll be leaving early Fri morning so if anyone is going LMK maybe we can meet & say HI :cool: We will have my 300, the blaster, LEM, 2-Kodiaks, 2-250R's :devil: & I'm sure some other toys too :) We'll have our motorhome not sure where we'll be the inlaws are going on Wed to get a couple spots, but ours is a dodge class C 20' yellow/white * has a whole lotta stickers on the back :p
Hope to maybe see some of your locals there!!

JOEX
08-18-2004, 10:55 PM
HEY, momma! I'm supposed to be off all week:macho Gotta check in with work to see if my schedual has changed.

What time do you expect to be there and for how long?

dirtmomma
08-19-2004, 09:16 AM
HEY Joe!! That would be COOL to see & ride w/ you again!!!!! We are supposed to be leaving here Fri morning @ 5-6am so it seems like it took us 7-8 hrs before to get there but it's been so long I don't remember so we should be pulling in Fri afternoon & we'll be leaving Sun. sometime!! I have NO idea where we will be parked but I'm sure we won't be hard to find ;) YOu could take & show us some trails ect :cool: This will be my brother in laws 1st trip down there & we've only been there 2 times so we're pretty new to the sand!! I can PM you my cell #, I don't know if they get service there but it's worth a shot. LMK would LOVE to see ya again :D

kamikaze_rzrbak
08-19-2004, 11:15 AM
you can get cell reception, you just have to be at the top of a tall dune:p

JOEX
08-19-2004, 06:03 PM
I should be there Friday or Saturday, maybe both ;) Will you up to riding Friday afternoon?

Last time I was here was early spring last year. The 'one way' trail is fun but on the weekend it could be bad. Night time might be good, at least you can see the headlights.

If I just go for the day i'll be in the last parking lot.

dirtmomma
08-19-2004, 07:40 PM
Ok well it looks like we are heading out tonight!! Not sure if we'll drive all the way or what I guess we play that by ear :) As for riding Fri afternoon SURE ENOUGH :D :cool: I'm sooooooo excited to ride in the sand hopefully it goes better than last weekend LOL :o we borrowed a set of paddles for the blaster so that's cool I don't think DJ would of had much fun w/ the tamers but who knows, OK so not sure where we'll be, but as for the last parking lot I guess we'll ask around & see which one that is ;) not too familiar w/ the area. I know I can't miss your quad, I"ll just look for some nice shock covers :D my quad is decked out w/ yellow :eek: covers front rear & cross bar pad don't think you'll be able to miss it LOL well Joe hope we see ya there we'll be looking for you OH BTw we'll have an Oddessy that Ron will be driving too TTYL Kym