PDA

View Full Version : Any Harescrambles in NE?

quadman21
08-16-2004, 08:25 PM
Hey guys, I need your help. I'm moving back to New England this fall in the northern Mass area. I am really looking for any kind of HS series ATVA or outlaw...Anything! I know anout the western New York series but I don't want to drive that far. Can any of you guys help? or are New England ATV riders wanting to race HS S.O.L. ?:confused:

muff
08-17-2004, 09:23 PM
theres D6 in new jersey and pa :( i dont know of to much HS going on around here :o

300exHILLER
08-18-2004, 09:41 AM
By the end of the year there will be a GNCC style track on the RI CT line @ route 6. I will be helping lay it out. The owner really wants to hold a harescramble in oct. one weekend for bikes one weekend for ATV's. Go to the Where to Ride Forum and click on Pay to Play thread that is the same guy who owns the land for the woods course. I'm sure if the first harescramble goes good he will have a series next year.

quadman21
08-20-2004, 10:17 AM
300EX, I went to some of the pay to play threads. It seems to be cool for MX but do you have any more info on the woods course you'll be involved with? I have came to the conclusion that if NE is going to have any kind of off-road racing, Someone is gonna have to get something started.

300exHILLER
08-20-2004, 12:25 PM
No no futher info yet it's in the very early stages now. They just started making a path they are only a couple hundred feet into the woods. He's really focusing on the MX right until thats running smoothly. After that all his efforts will go to the XC course.:D

We are also trying to work with NEMA (New England Motocycle Association) to start running the quads at their XC races. Talks only started started one year ago. It's a long proccess and you know how the dirt bikers are.:rolleyes: