PDA

View Full Version : If going to London, KY

tprender
04-05-2002, 10:16 AM
If you are going to London, Ky or any of the other GNC ATV Nationals and you are between the age of 16 to 18 you will need to have a photo ID at sign-up. the reason for this is that a few riders are not of the correct age, Also, some riders will be asked for a photo ID at sign-up if you are riding in any of the age classes. Agai, a few riders are not of the correct age for the plus 25, 30, or 40 age groups.
So pass the word on to your fellow riders that ID's will be checked at London and the rest of the GNC races untill the Federal goverment allows use to change the age limits.

chris29
04-05-2002, 10:12 PM
And you will have to have your ama card or have to buy one there. I already got mine. Last year I didn't know you had to have one and had to buy one there. Man the nationals are money hungry. It will cost you like $40 to get in the gate for one person. The prices are outrageus.

tprender
04-09-2002, 02:18 PM
It looks like you will also need a rain coat for Sat and Sun.

chris29
04-09-2002, 03:34 PM
Not yet, I have been watching the weather channel all week for the weather and it says its going to be 75 degrees all weekend and no rain!! I hope that forcast dosent change it will be some good racin down there this weekend, I can't wait.