MY450R
08-16-2004, 07:06 AM
yup its done
the marriage from hell has gone south
im officially a free man
its time for me to find a real woman

SGA
08-16-2004, 07:58 AM
I sent you a PM, says your box is full. When you clean it out, you've got to clean out all three. Inbox, Sent and Tracking.

Silverfox@C&DRacing
08-16-2004, 08:01 AM
Wow officially over, man that was quick
good luck with your search :)

MY450R
08-16-2004, 08:02 AM
thanks
its like a breath of fresh air

wilkin250r
08-16-2004, 11:35 AM
Not only are you free, but if she's not taking all your money and socking it away, it's almost like getting a pay raise at the same time! :cool:

MY450R
08-16-2004, 11:42 AM
ha lets not get carried away here
she is still getting money for the bills until the house is sold
which should be anytime now
however she still has money that she took a while back
funny how shes got money for an apartment and i dont

400grl
08-16-2004, 01:37 PM
I went through that - and it's the beginning of a new life, let me tell you!! You know it's bad when you are 100% happier when they are gone!

Bretmd94
08-16-2004, 01:44 PM
smart man.

I dont plan on even thinking about marriage till after im 25......

damn, i turn 22 next month..... Better make that 28.:blah:

derekhonda
08-16-2004, 01:57 PM
Well, you know why divorces are so expensive right? Cause they are worth every ******* penny :blah:

Just kidding man, hope everything turns out alright.

MY450R
08-16-2004, 02:32 PM
actually i am happier that shes gone,but my baby girl i miss a lot cause i dont get to see her everyday now

Braff1
08-16-2004, 03:29 PM
Trade the wife in for a younger prettier sport model that has her own quad.

Good luck.

400grl
08-16-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
actually i am happier that shes gone,but my baby girl i miss a lot cause i dont get to see her everyday now

:( Oh....yeah....that part really sucks. My ex and I share the kids every other week......I get a week, he gets a week.....and the first 2 years were REALLY hard....I cried every Friday morning when I dropped them off......but it gets easier. Not easy....but definately easier.

sammy5x
08-16-2004, 04:14 PM
why can't they all just shut up and let us ride our bikes. my bro is going thru one as well. the evil,dirty, no-good tramp of a wh---- needs to burn in he-- for what she is doing to a good man that only wanted the best for both of them. sound familiar MY450R?????do you know why 50,000 women are battered every year? they just wont shut the ----up!just kiddin though, maybe , im really not that bitter, the meds help alot:mad:

sammy5x
08-16-2004, 04:19 PM
dude im from mass as well. pm me and lets go for a ride mx or xc allllll gooooood

Mxjunkie
08-16-2004, 04:24 PM
my parents spilt up, my dads been through 3 of them, its not that bad i guess until you notice that you married a greedy one and shes takes all the money :( is your wife still forsale by any chance :devil:

WOracing
08-16-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
my parents spilt up, my dads been through 3 of them, its not that bad i guess until you notice that you married a greedy one and shes takes all the money :( is your wife still forsale by any chance :devil:

wow....look on the corner josh:devil:

08-16-2004, 05:53 PM
through both my mom & dad I have been through a total of 4 divorces & now both parents are remarried again....

MIA450R
08-16-2004, 06:01 PM
i'm just going thru one myself. i've been out of my house for almost 3 months now. it sucks never feeling 'home'. just got to ride more to stay sane...

redroost85
08-16-2004, 07:12 PM
Well, I'm glad you're moving on bud...the good ones are far and very few between.......I've been looking for years now.:(

Thank goodness I've never been married though:p got real close one time...WHEW...thank goodness I didn't....she became a severe vindictive ****** about meaningless chit....like riding for one?:huh

Yep, I cut any ties right there.....so when I get to ride now I look like this :D :D

jb500ex
08-16-2004, 07:28 PM
i got divorced the ex got the house i lived at moms for awhile. nothing worse then being independent and having too ask if you can move back home. it beats you down for awhile. then it all just turns around and you don't look back. now i have a house and all is great, and a a good girl that will be my next exwife.

400exmom
08-16-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
yup its done
the marriage from hell has gone south
im officially a free man
its time for me to find a real woman are you freakin crazy?????????? dude enjoy your freedom!!!! ALL women are crazy! some are just more extreme than others!!lol~:blah: :devil:

08-16-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by jb500ex
and a a good girl that will be my next exwife. rofl...

redrunner
08-16-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by 400exmom
are you freakin crazy?????????? dude enjoy your freedom!!!! ALL women are crazy! some are just more extreme than others!!lol~:blah: :devil:

What!!?? quit making sense your ruining for the rest of us!:devil:

Bobbs07
08-16-2004, 09:40 PM
Divorce sucks.. i went through my parents divorce 3 years ago. it was nasty. i got a moped to use and my dad bought me a 96 kx125, then a 2000 cr250.. so it wasnt bad all the time.. but the bickering and lawyers and restraining orders is not cool.. when your moms crying practically every night your life goes down the ****ter for a while. but when its all over you get kind of a big fealing of relief. but seeing your old house and remembering all those times is hard. i talk to my dad about twice a month now. live with my mom. :rolleyes: its still a messed up situation..:( :huh
Every once in a while i think what my life would be like if they were still together.. but who knows.. right?

MIA450R
08-16-2004, 10:11 PM
been with her 13 years...married for almost 7... thought i was where i was supposed to be in life ... finding out the hard way that i'm not...

we all make mistakes, dont we? sigh, i just want to fast forward a year or two and get past all this pain

crday98
08-16-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by jb500ex
i got divorced the ex got the house i lived at moms for awhile. nothing worse then being independent and having too ask if you can move back home. it beats you down for awhile. then it all just turns around and you don't look back. now i have a house and all is great, and a a good girl that will be my next exwife. i feel your pain, i just went through the exact same thing and just recently got back on my feet.note to all,if you ever foresee a divorce,make sure you move your money in to an account that can only be accessed by you or withdraw it and keep it in your sock drawer or something.mine drained $3500 from my checking and left me with squat to pay the bills.on top of that,she had the nerve to file for back support from the day i decided to end the marriage by telling the court that i left her with nothing ,even though she took everything(and i mean everything) except for my clothes from our house and all of my money.luckily for me,i was able to provide bank statements that contained all the withdraws and purchases she made to domestic relations at the hearing.i didn't have to pay back support but she still came out about 2k ahead. now she gets $224 a week from me for her to sit on her lazy *** and not work,just as she did for the last 9 years.it cracks me up how the court thinks these women deserve the amounts they get.no offense ladies,i know some of you do but mine did sh*t for 9 years.didn't work,clean,cook,etc..she just laid her lazy *** on the couch or in bed,watched tv and got fat while i was working 65+ hrs a week with 2 whole days off per month to support my family.now i am back on my feet but just getting by with the bare essentials and some change to play with at the end of the month.she on the other hand,takes an average of 6, week long vacations per year,has no problem finding money to pay for tattoos and body piercings and has no mortgage,rent or car payment to worry about but i must give her almost 1/2 my paycheck because she deserves it? FU*K THAT! it probably wouldn't piss me off as much but i see so many other guys going through the same thing as i am and getting treated like we are the scum of the earth by the court on top of it all.god forbid if these poor,helpless,lazy pieces of sh*t women in this area had to get a job and earn a living like everyone else. :mad:
now that i'm all fired up... i think i'll go beat the sh*t out of my dog or something.J/K... i don't even have a dog:D
hang in there people,it will get worse before it gets better but there is light at the end of the long tunnel;)

PEPwalshZ440
08-16-2004, 11:58 PM
dude, divorces suck, i hope it works out for the best for you and ENJOY FREEDOM MAN! its awesome ain't it haha

bradley300
08-17-2004, 12:26 AM
well, i hope all is well for you in the end.

and on a lighter note, my dad just married for his fourth time and was dissapointed that i wasnt able to make it to the wedding, so i assured him i would make it to the next one, lmao he didnt find that as humerous as i did:huh grandpa did tho:devil:

MY450R
08-17-2004, 06:29 AM
hell i guess im not the only one out there that this is has happened to.bot that sucks sorry to hear all of your stories.
yes the courts do favor the women big time,the man doesnt stand a chance\
ps mxjunkie69 the wife is no longer up for bids
although i wish she'd dissapear off the face of the earth

Braff1
08-17-2004, 06:45 AM
All I can say is if my second wife leaves me I am getting a
big RV and a 16ft box trailer and call that home.

MY450R
08-17-2004, 07:09 AM
whats wierd about it is that after work im not going home
and it just kills me that i cant see my daughter evryday like i used to.thats all i think about all day long
well that and some fine young hottie keeping me warm at night
lol

MY450R
08-17-2004, 07:20 AM
when the house is sold im going to buy a 250r or something
with my share of the money
ill prolly spend like 3500-4000 on one so if anyone has something like this please post it
chandler

400grl
08-17-2004, 10:33 AM
Yep - the courts definately favor women....I had to fight the court order to reduce child support to something I knew my ex could afford.....and we also fought the courts for equal custody of the kids....

Mostly, the court wants to be sure the kids are being taken care of....as long as everything you do puts your little girl first, and they see that, you should be good to go. Hope your ex doesn't abuse the system.......

Being "homeless" sucks.....I left my ex with the house....and no matter how nice an apt is, it's still not home. Only for me that wasn't necessarily a bad thing......lots of not-so-good memories attached to that house.....but some good ones, too......

On the nights I didn't have the kids and it was all too much, I would go work out....I hit the gym alot....and rode alot....and I slept with the TV and all the lights on for about the 1st month!! LOL!! And if I still couldn't sleep, I had a beer....that always put me out! :)

Hang in there! :)

MY450R
08-17-2004, 12:19 PM
well im not homeless i just dont live at home
right now i live with my father in his house but ill be outta there pretty quick

400grl
08-17-2004, 12:20 PM
Yeah....I know what you meant....I was in a nice apt, but it still wasn't home to me......good that you can stay with your dad till you get your feet back under you! :)

Pappy
08-17-2004, 12:20 PM
pm me your ex's number...i havent been with a dueshbag in some time:o

MY450R
08-17-2004, 12:31 PM
pap lucky you! rub it in y dont ya lol

crday98
08-17-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
I had to fight the court order to reduce child support to something I knew my ex could afford..... don't take this the wrong way but.... damn,why couldn't you be my ex-wife? :D
then again if i were married to you,i'd just put up with your sh*t just cuz your so damn hot!:blah: j/k

400grl
08-17-2004, 12:50 PM
LOL!!! :) There is was no point in asking for so much money that he couldn't keep the house - you know? I mean....the kids love that house.....their friends are there......would have just been bad for everyone.......I just asked for what I needed to pay the bills.....and live in a decent place. ;)

Lurch
08-17-2004, 12:50 PM
I was married to the Spawn of Satan for about one year. When we were dating she made me get rid of a 250R I was restoring with one of the motors Donny Banks on the '89 Mickey Thompson Championship on. She said I was in the basement too much and either it was her or the quad. Instead of dumping her I friggin' married her! What a loon!

I have been married for three years to the most wonderful wife. She even raced a few times until we had to sell her Mojave when I was jobless.

Anyway, good luck with re-entering single life.

MY450R
08-17-2004, 01:07 PM
thanks for the encouragement everyone
and to think i would get all this from my fellow exriders
what a good bunch of people **sniff sniff** lol

sharkinthepool
08-17-2004, 01:26 PM
Been there done that, do not plan on doing it agian.

My bro is getting ready to go through one right now. I truthfully do not know how he lasted as long as he did. The only bad thing about all of it is his little girl (18 mo.).
I did not have kids so I do not know that side of it but I am sure with everything else it has to get easier with time.

GOOD LUCK MAN!!! I HOPE YOU FIND THAT ONE (1) YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!!!:eek2: