PDA

View Full Version : any northeastern OHIO riders out there??

swank
08-15-2004, 11:55 PM
any NE ohio riders know of anything good?
i know 2 privately owned tracks around me but thats it.

300exOH
08-16-2004, 09:20 AM
Try a search in the where to ride section. There are a couple places in the Canton area. Elson St. Park and Bear Creek. There a more places in southern Ohio like Wayne Nat. Forest. and Perry.

Oh and welcome to the site!

250exen
08-16-2004, 10:49 AM
where from the northeast are you from? im in lake county, right on the lake
there is ABSOULTLY NO PLACE TO RIDE!! it sucks!
maybe we can meet up somewhere?

300exOH
08-16-2004, 11:13 AM
I've heard that there's a dump in Lorain or Elyria where you can ride but I'm not sure where it is. I'm down in Medina Co. and there's nothing here either. Unless you want MX.:huh

roar
08-16-2004, 06:40 PM
I live in northern Ashland county and there is not alot to ride around here unless you go south to like perry or wayne.

redroost85
08-16-2004, 09:04 PM
I'm from Mercer Co. in NW PA and unless you're into mx, there doesn't seem to be much. I live in a rural area, so mostly we ride the fields, tracks, and private tracks....but riding on the race tracks gets old after awhile to me.

Let me know what you find.....and welcome to the site bud.:cool:

swank
08-17-2004, 10:45 PM
thanks,
i live in like western geauga county and theres one smaller private track with like one smaller double and like two tables
and also theres a bigger private track out here that had i decent sized table and its a really nice track for quading and mx, nice and wide n stuff. yeah should chill some time!

UglyMotha™
08-18-2004, 11:37 AM
check out ohiomafiariders.com for places to ride in ohio, we ride pretty much every weekend

throwinitup
08-30-2004, 06:51 PM
i live in canton in stark county and theres a place about an hour east of here called wellsville..its right below east liverpool on the ohio river...2500 acres to roam on at no cost....i went there for july 4th and it was a great time....im goin down again this weekend for labor day...should be an awesome time with plenty of good parties everywhere and great trails to ride on whenever you want all for free! if anyone is interested on meeting up, let me know!

theres also a few places between north industry and bolivar to ride..ullet st, bandag, cheyenne st, ridge road, dueber landfill....

as for tracks, theres Outlaw Extreme in waynesburg..and on the other side of waynesburg you will find malvern mx park...for dirt bikes only theres battlesburg..on the northern side of waynesburg...

Theres places all over..you just gotta know about em!

UglyMotha™
08-31-2004, 08:27 AM
i'll be down there, in the truck though, if you see me, flag me down, i'll be in this blue ranger matter fact you'll know it's me cause they'll be the exact same truck in front of me, you'll think your seeing double

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid117/p44643146d757e427c6d6bff9d9b05f40/f8a42ff8.jpg