PDA

View Full Version : 400ex for sale due to Medical problems!!

BeltSlipper
08-15-2004, 12:49 AM
400ex For Sale due my son had a bad crash and totally crushed his right wrist. Racing is over for us!!
I’ve got a 400ex for sale, that’s been punched to a 426 National Kit. Here’s a small list of what we have on it.
Herrmann Racing LT +3 A-arms
Herrmann Racing +1 ½ Swing arm
Herrmann Racing +1 ½ steering stem with Anti-vibe with 1 1/8” clamp
Herrmann Racing bearing carrier
+3 braided brake lines on front, and +2 braided brake line on back.
Pep LT Limited Mass Front shocks valved for 165lb built by Mark Baldwin.
Rear stock rebuilt to Lt valved to 165lb by Mark Baldwin
PeP rebuildable steering stabilizer
+4 Lonestar Axle (with warranty card)
Lonestar axle nut
AC Pro-peg nerf bars.
AC stadium front bumper
Tag X-5 low bend handlebars
RTC clutch perch and handle
RTC air scoops
RTC seat latch
Roll Design shifter
White Brothers E-Series slip on.
1 set of Kenda Klaws. Backs are on Burgard beadlocks, fronts are on Douglas .190 reinforced with stock offset
1 front set of Holeshots on Douglas .190 4-1 off set
1 back set of cut Turf Tamers on Douglas .190 with OMF beadlocks. (red)
Front and rear stock rims, badly worn front tires, and Holeshots on the rear.
The stock plastic has been cut to race front, with Baldwin number plates.
Has a Brand new Barretts Dirt Digger clutch installed.
New Clutch & Throttle cables.

Extras:
1 case of 20-50 Amsoil
K&N air filter with outerwear.
1 Amsoil dual stage air filter.
2 extra shift levers
1 extra clutch perch and lever
Complete set of Fox riding gear & AXO boots.
5 sets of goggles and lens plus tear offs
New set of front hubs and rotors.
Extra Barretts Dirt Digger Clutch.
All the stock a-arms, swing arm, axle, shocks, stem, lights everything to turn this back to stock

There might be some stuff I’m missing. I believe this is one of the hardest things I’ve had to do in a long time. Never thought I’d see myself getting out of racing. But we are. If this gets sold for the asking price, I’ll throw in a new 5’x8’ 2 wheel tilt trailer for free. Just to haul it home on.
I’m asking $5500. I have pics of most everything, if your interested PM me or email me at C-Cracing@comcast.net
I will not be parting this out at this time. I want to sell it as a complete unit. I need to get it out of here. It upsets my son just to look at it, knowing he can race anymore.
Thanks for looking

Bruno
08-15-2004, 08:04 AM
Could you send me the pictures of the quad and some off
all the parts you have. Thanks

BeltSlipper
08-15-2004, 10:45 AM
Sure, I'll get them too you later today or early tomorrow.

Rrider4life8
08-15-2004, 11:34 AM
what happened to him? :(

speedy
08-15-2004, 12:16 PM
Thats so weird i crushed my right wrist 2 weeks ago and now im sitting around trying to sell myn to get a truck lol.

Crazy400EX
08-15-2004, 02:18 PM
hey i need your stock a arms please!

BeltSlipper
08-15-2004, 04:24 PM
Went into a set of woops too hard. Front end hit the 3rd woop sending the front end straight up. His hand went between the handle bar and brake lever. Then the back end hit the woop sending the front end straight down. He went to the side and landed on the back side of his wrist. Ended up crushing his right wrist. Had to have 2 surgeries. Has 6 pins and an outside support bar keeping it in line. Doctor said he'll never be able to handle the abuse of MX racing again. Not the worst, but one of the worst breaks he's seen in his career.
So, we need to sell everything we have and find another type of sport to get involved with.

BeltSlipper
08-15-2004, 04:27 PM
sorry for posting twice in a row. But I really want to sell everything at once. Don't want to part out at this time.
I also have a 8.5'x24' enclosed trailer for sale. It's partially finished inside. I have the material to finish it. It's got lights and a Brand New 13,500BTU air condition with it. If the price is right, I'll throw in the generator with it.
If anyone wants for details, email or PM me.
The Scrambler I have in my profile goes also.
EVERYTHING IS UP FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
Kevin

BeltSlipper
08-15-2004, 09:22 PM
TTT

BeltSlipper
08-16-2004, 08:34 AM
Forgot to add a few things. It has a new Barretts Dirt Digger clutch installed, along with a spare.
And new clutch & throttle cables installed.

Someone purchase this please. I need to get it out of here!!!!!!!!!!!

Silverfox@C&DRacing
08-16-2004, 08:46 AM
sorry to hear about the crash, those pins are a PITA, I hope he recovers 100% sorry to see you getting out of the sport.

dirtmomma
08-16-2004, 10:13 AM
Sorry to hear he's done racing :( how bout trying FLATTRACK???? Only have to go fast & turn left ;) Good luck selling your stuff I sure wish we didn't live all the way over here on the West Coast cuz all the good stuff is for sale on the East Coast :( I'm curious on the enclosed trailer?? How many quads side by side can you haul in it?? We may be looking to get one but it needs to haul @ least 4 quads & tools ect. but the motorhome also has to be able to haul it up the mountain passes!!

BeltSlipper
08-16-2004, 02:42 PM
With the cabinet up front, you can haul 4 side by side and one across in the back. Let me know if your interested I'll send you some pics. And possibly help deliver. I need a vacation.

BeltSlipper
08-17-2004, 06:36 AM
No one is interested in this package deal? Someone has too be.

TTT

dirtmomma
08-17-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by BeltSlipper
With the cabinet up front, you can haul 4 side by side and one across in the back. Let me know if your interested I'll send you some pics. And possibly help deliver. I need a vacation.

WEll just outta curiosity what are you asking for your trailer?? We are getting ready to put our p/u up for sale & are talking about an enclosed trailer w/ that $$ so who knows if we could find a killer deal it may be worth it ;) You can send pics to sandvig4@juno.com

BeltSlipper
08-18-2004, 04:15 PM
Link to ebay, I hope. Pictures on there is your curious of what it looks like.

Thanks
KC

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2487542401&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

WillVallATV
08-18-2004, 04:51 PM
Hey KC,
I'm really sorry to hear about your son's accident !!!!!! I hope he has a full recovery.

Can you send me pics of the quad and the enclosed trailer.
willvallatv@aol.com

Thanks

BeltSlipper
08-18-2004, 06:31 PM
Thank you for your support.
I'll get the pics out asap.
Thanks again
KC

08-18-2004, 08:42 PM
are you willing to sell the pipe?

BeltSlipper
08-18-2004, 11:20 PM
Not parting out at this time. Hoping to sell this as a package deal.

BeltSlipper
08-19-2004, 11:02 PM
bump

BeltSlipper
08-24-2004, 01:12 PM
No one is interested in this package deal?
bump

j joyner
08-24-2004, 05:04 PM
might can help you out with selling the trailer got 2 people looking 4 one whats the price

BeltSlipper
08-24-2004, 05:16 PM
Which trailer? big or small. The small one goes with the 400ex, the big (8.5"x24') I'm asking $6000