PDA

View Full Version : stickers

QuadJunkies
08-13-2004, 10:51 AM
I remember seeing a post awhile back of a great place to get free stickers,but I couldnt find the link to the thread.. We had a ton of great stickers before, but with the new plastic I wont have any.:(
Can you all give me some links to email? Thanks....:)

theTman
08-13-2004, 10:53 AM
look in the links!

email em and say you want to show your support and put stickers on your quad and trailer....did this and got over 200 stickers for free

QuadJunkies
08-13-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by theTman
look in the links!

email em and say you want to show your support and put stickers on your quad and trailer....did this and got over 200 stickers for free well, I have done that too...:p But would like to find another way to get me stickers and there was a website that apparently had alot of the stickers Im looking for and ONE place.:)

theTman
08-13-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
well, I have done that too...:p But would like to find another way to get me stickers and there was a website that apparently had alot of the stickers Im looking for and ONE place.:) '

o my bad

QuadJunkies
08-13-2004, 01:46 PM
Does Burgards have stickers?????? I never got any with my two sets of rims, but if the do.I wouls sure love some!!!!:blah:

267ex
08-24-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by theTman
look in the links!

email em and say you want to show your support and put stickers on your quad and trailer....did this and got over 200 stickers for free

i emailed around 50 companys about free stickers, & in acouple of days i started getting a load of free stickers, all u have to do is ask real nice. none on my quad tho just acouple on my jeep.

QuadJunkies
08-24-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by 267ex
i emailed around 50 companys about free stickers, & in acouple of days i started getting a load of free stickers, all u have to do is ask real nice. none on my quad tho just acouple on my jeep. I know how to ask for stickers!!!!:o There was just this link that you could go to and get most of them at one site(free stickers) ;)