PDA

View Full Version : People Under Your Skin

derekhonda
08-12-2004, 11:49 PM
Man, I dont let much get to me, but there is this one kid who just bugs the **** out of me. I cannot stand him, he is a chronic liar and everyone knows it. Anyways, he is a twig, about 6 foot nothing and a buck 40 wet. Needless to say I am alot bigger than him. He started a rumor about doing stuff with my girl last year and he just brought it up again tonight on aol under some other guys name (blocked his) I have called him out so many times to fight me (eh, may be a childish thing to do but knocking his teeth in sure would make me feel better) but hes always like you arent worth my time and alwas pussies out of it. I just cant stand this kid. Luckily we graduated last year and I will be moving on to college and he will become a "towny." Just pathetic though, I thought by the time you were 18 and 19 years old you would be beyond running around starting **** and not manning up enough to finish it. Anyone get under you skin?

bluebaron
08-13-2004, 12:28 AM
thats it let it out..... good... good...

people that start ****, should get the **** beat out of him:mad:

hondarider2006
08-13-2004, 02:34 AM
Yeah bro...I know how you feel. Some kid in my girls neighborhood started talking trash about her...like how they did **** togeather, and this and that, so one day he was out on the bike path when I saw him, and I stopped, and got all up in his face. The whole....grabbing him by the shirt, yelling at him, telling him if he ever said another word about her, I was gonna clean his clock. About 2-3 weeks later, him and another friend had about 3 big black guys after me.....sadly I couldn't find the crowbar or I would of went out. Kid quit talking **** though:p

86350x
08-13-2004, 03:26 AM
It doesn't change in all cases. It's better to get the ***-kickens out of your system while your still young. Unfortunantley your gonna go to the slammer any age after 17, It sucks even if you only have to stay for the night.

When your older, alot of people will still start ****. And hope you do thump em good so they can sue you.

Sue happy people are really the biggest losers in exsistance, next to terrorists.

As you get older you'll be more keen to certain situations. If you have your back to the wall then by all means slug your way out of it. Talk is cheap, someone says **** say it right back (don't throw punches yet). But if someone touches you let em have it!

And remember you make your own bed everyday:confused:

JRDrider22
08-13-2004, 08:10 AM
we saw that in school. but also never turn our back in person. two kids were bad mouthing each other face ot face in front of the ones kid locker. the one kid who was at his locker turned and the other kid hit him in the back of the head and sent his head right into the locker. man that hadda hurt he jus lay there

Pappy
08-13-2004, 08:22 AM
until someone is within arms reach dont let it get to you, dont say anything dont get worked up. when they are within arms reach hammer away if required

redroost85
08-13-2004, 08:28 AM
I know exactly what you dudes are talking about. I almost feel bad for the person in a way. I think to myself....how bad is this guy's world that all he has time to do is start chit....like he needs to be living in a Jerry Springer world or something:huh What an effing waste of life!:grr:

Although 86350x is right...get them azzbeatings outta your system now while you're young.:o People that start chit are usually the ones that will try to sue your butt later.....like the typical pu$$ies they are!:mad:

What goes around comes around I say....I'd love to be the one to hand out the smack down....but this punk will soon mouth off to someone who don't give a chit and beat the tar outta him....so it's all good!:devil:

Pappy
08-13-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by redroost85
but this punk will soon mouth off to someone who don't give a chit and beat the tar outta him....so it's all good!:devil:

ive had that happen once!

a d!ck in school and I butted heads non stop. I couldnt afford to get in trouble and I dont think he really wanted to take a swing at me so it remained verbal.

He got crappy one day with another kid and the fight was on. he got hit 2 times in the nose and never even threw a punch before he punk'd out and said the fight was over. I walked up to him and told him he better never even consider tangling with me because I wouldnt stop hitting him when he cried "enough"!!! I dont think he ever even looked at me again the rest of the year:p

redroost85
08-13-2004, 08:44 AM
There you have it.....you have illustrated my point to a T, Pappy!:D

Although, as you get older....instead of fists, it may be guns that settle the deal....be careful you younger EXriders...think before acting.;)

MY450R
08-13-2004, 08:51 AM
ha i got a funny one
last weekend i went to a party and while getting loaded this dude kept getting in my face
he was so ugly i just laughed at him
next thing ya know we're outside and he getrs in my face again so (while still laughing) i pulled his shirt over his head and he fell to the ground and hit his knee
now everyone is lauhing so hes like thats it and starts swinging at my face
he must have swung 20 times and never hit me once!!
i was laighing so hard i almopst puked
so when i started cracking up he got pissed and ripped his shirt off and was like "now lets get it on" swing and miss swing and miss
i felt so bad for this kid i couldnt even hit him not to mention i was still laughing very hard
i would've felt bad if i hurt him,however if he had made even the slightest cocntact i would have hammered him into next week

HtFoxChick
08-13-2004, 01:59 PM
Alot of good advice here!!! Remember it!! Usually, the person talking the smack, wants attention. They lack something and maybe he see's you "together". You must have it "going on":cool: Just messing with ya! Keep your distance....thats my 2 cents worth.........He's not worth it......

crday98
08-13-2004, 06:41 PM
you'll have that! there is a click from the slum section of town that has hung out together and caused trouble since they were about 6 yrs old.they were always tough in numbers but would always puss out if there was only two of them or if one was by himself.it is pretty sad that they are over 30 now and almost every time i read the police blotter,i see at least one of their names in it because they got arrested for doing something childish or stealing.a few weeks ago i was in the local 24 hr diner after 2am(when the bar lets out) and they all come in together stumbling and drunk off their arses, looking like the dirt-bags they have always been.sure enough,they pick a fight with a truck driver that was there eating with his wife and minding his own business.he had to be in his late 50's.they'll never change.all of them have gotten their arses kicked plenty of times but they never learn.:rolleyes:

bansheeguy77
08-13-2004, 08:33 PM
let him talk all he wants just keep an eye on him to make sure he doesnt pull any stupid **** with her....and if he does dont call him out cause ya kno they will get their friends being they are pussies....do recon and find him when hes by himself and have fun.