PDA

View Full Version : just plain stupidity

TheFontMaster
08-12-2004, 11:25 PM
I was riding my wheeler down the side walk and I was towing a couple friends on thier skate boards once I hit 2nd gear mike decided to let go, but mark was still hangin on, so I decided to nail the throttle, thinking mark would just let go. Once I was almost maxed out in 3rd i looked back and saw Mark hanging onto the grab bar and him being dragged along the sidewalk lol. Of course I instantly hit the brakes. He was ok but had some road rash. I dragged him for bout 60 feet at about 25-30 mph. All this was at about 10 at night, and there was this one guy a ways down the sidewalk that was givin us some bad looks. It was cool though.

JDiablo
08-12-2004, 11:28 PM
lol stupid chit man,i would delete this thread,you are going to get flamed like chit!

250EXpwns
08-12-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
just plain stupidity

If that happened to me than I wouldn't find it very funny!:eek2: :huh

TheFontMaster
08-12-2004, 11:30 PM
I'm hoping people can just see the humor in it. It was funny and no one got hurt.

310Rduner
08-12-2004, 11:35 PM
I'm hoping people can just see the humor in it. It was funny and no one got hurt.

Not gonna happen more than likely, do yourself a favor and just delete the thread.

TheFontMaster
08-12-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by 310Rduner
Not gonna happen more than likely, do yourself a favor and just delete the thread.

I'll wait it out till the mornig, and if I get any flamers I will delete the thread. It is so stupid that people have to go and be asses. This if funny and all in good fun. I gues some people just cant see past that.

YFZ450Ridr
08-12-2004, 11:42 PM
well sounds fun to me in a strange way, me and my friends did that on the street in the snow it was hella fun to.

ThyJuGGaLo
08-12-2004, 11:43 PM
I'll wait it out till the mornig, and if I get any flamers I will delete the thread. It is so stupid that people have to go and be asses. This if funny and all in good fun. I gues some people just cant see past that.

cause its chit like that thats give fourwheeler riders a bad name.

250EXpwns
08-12-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by ThyJuGGaLo

TheFontMaster
08-12-2004, 11:45 PM

It was 10 at night, and one person saw us. Please if you are going to flame keep out of this therad.

250exridr- We also did that in the winter on snowboards, it is mad fun. We used the wheeler for tow-ins to jumps and stuff.

ThyJuGGaLo
08-12-2004, 11:47 PM
It was 10 at night, and one person saw us. Please if you are going to flame keep out of this therad.

alright, but when cops start cracking down on you don't come *****in here.

250EXpwns
08-12-2004, 11:49 PM
On a positive note, I have done stuff like that as well...Such as riding down the highway for several miles. But cops around here don't care cause it's all rural anyway! When it ices the highway over the winter me and my friends ride down the highway and do 720s and chit like that lol. That's some fun stuff!:D

TheFontMaster
08-12-2004, 11:49 PM
alright, but when cops start cracking down on you don't come *****in here.

O please there are already major isues up here with cops and DEC. No one even gives a **** any more up here. We are just hoping it is something that will go away after winter.

YFZ450Ridr
08-12-2004, 11:55 PM
another thing i used to do a few years back was put a bungi cord on my bike and then hook the other end to a scooter and pul my friends around like that, it was fun until my friend bailed off and broke my scooter lol

bluebaron
08-13-2004, 12:25 AM
ever try a ski rope and snow board behind a truck in the winter. fun fun, but it mite give drivers a bad rep.:o

310Rduner
08-13-2004, 12:30 AM
My 13 year old cousin was having my younger cousin pull him behind his mini. SO, being the generous cousin that I am I offered to pull him on my 310. Heh... Heh.

He put gloves on, goggles, and held onto the toe rope laying with his back on the sand. I started slow.. then I clutched it and roosted the everlasting crap outta him. Haha. He get back on a couple more times as well. Then I just roosted him once doing a donut. He was thoroughly covered in sand from head to toe and was quite happy actually.:macho

Jingle 11
08-13-2004, 12:46 AM
i did that witha friend a couple yrs ago and i kept runnin him in the grass and stuff it was fun.

YFZ450Ridr
08-13-2004, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by 310Rduner
My 13 year old cousin was having my younger cousin pull him behind his mini. SO, being the generous cousin that I am I offered to pull him on my 310. Heh... Heh.

He put gloves on, goggles, and held onto the toe rope laying with his back on the sand. I started slow.. then I clutched it and roosted the everlasting crap outta him. Haha. He get back on a couple more times as well. Then I just roosted him once doing a donut. He was thoroughly covered in sand from head to toe and was quite happy actually.:macho

LOL that has to be one of the funniest things ive ever herd actually

hondarider2006
08-13-2004, 02:47 AM
wow....pointless thread, I would have to say delete it also.

Allen
08-13-2004, 03:11 AM
I think its hilarious :D

JR3
08-13-2004, 07:31 AM
in the winter i hook a sled on a rope up and we drive around its fun sliding them into snowbanks cause they catch at least 5 fgeet of air hahaha i did that to my 1 friends he bailed in mid air but it was so hilkarious and goin over birms with them on a sled as fast as u can is fun to

TheFontMaster
08-13-2004, 08:34 AM
Another think we did was tie a couple tow ropes to the back of a friend's rancher, and got a couple of the snow saucers. We sat in them and got towed behind the quad. It was so much fun. I can't wait for this winter, it will be so much fun.

Pappy
08-13-2004, 08:39 AM
Another think we did was tie a couple tow ropes to the back of a friend's rancher, and got a couple of the snow saucers. We sat in them and got towed behind the quad. It was so much fun. I can't wait for this winter, it will be so much fun.

yes that is fun....

however towing kids behind the quad on a "sidewalk" is asking for people to look badly at quads.

hell i dont even tell the doctors i was hurt on an atv because usually they call the police...wtf is up with that:grr:

TheFontMaster
08-13-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
yes that is fun....

however towing kids behind the quad on a "sidewalk" is asking for people to look badly at quads.

hell i dont even tell the doctors i was hurt on an atv because usually they call the police...wtf is up with that:grr:

You doctor will actualy call the cops!? Thats crazy. And one of the trails comes out in town and people ride the sidewalks all the time. The cops don't mind as we ride slowly.

Pappy
08-13-2004, 08:54 AM
You doctor will actualy call the cops!? Thats crazy. And one of the trails comes out in town and people ride the sidewalks all the time. The cops don't mind as we ride slowly.

i broke my arm "loading" my quad one time. i explained how the injury happened to the ER nurse and withing 20 minutes there was a state trooper there doing a report. it happened again when i needed stitches and yet again when i snapped my leg. so now i tell them i slipped and fell:o

i think the biggest thing that people need to realize is that different areas of the country handle quads way differently then where they may live. where i used to live they took a zero tolerance veiw as to where i live now they dont care what you do

MY450R
08-13-2004, 09:24 AM
cool when i was young i used to tow my brother who was 6 at the time around on a sled in the summer time
id go around corners and hed come right off the ground around the corner but he'd hang on pretty good
we used to line the bottom of the sled with paper bags because the sled would have a huge hole in it when we were done
those were the fun times

stever25
08-13-2004, 10:48 AM
Me and a buddy were getting towed behind a 4-runner@ about 40 on tubes, we slid around a corner and we caught so much air and then my buddy hit a fire hydrant and brohe both wrists and his collar bone, lucky he didn't end up dead, but we still look back on it and laugh 15 years later!!!

Nausty
08-13-2004, 11:37 AM
lol, i'm the king of stupid **** around here:rolleyes:
everyday its something differant but i seem to never get hurt or caught doing stuff. *knock on wood*

Punk'd
08-13-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
another thing i used to do a few years back was put a bungi cord on my bike and then hook the other end to a scooter and pul my friends around like that, it was fun until my friend bailed off and broke my scooter lol

no one cares about your scooter james.. take that to www.scooter.com LOL j/p:p

K_Banger125
08-13-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by JR3
in the winter i hook a sled on a rope up and we drive around its fun sliding them into snowbanks cause they catch at least 5 fgeet of air hahaha i did that to my 1 friends he bailed in mid air but it was so hilkarious and goin over birms with them on a sled as fast as u can is fun to

haha me and my friends do the same thing...we also make jumps then tow snowboards behind snowmobiles and hit them its some fun chit :p :D

wvspeedfreak
08-13-2004, 07:01 PM
I sleep in a drawer.

lol
08-13-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
I sleep in a drawer.

wtf:huh

TheFontMaster
08-13-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by lol
wtf:huh

Thats just what I was thinking.

ewalker302
08-13-2004, 09:48 PM
When I was a kid we used to pull people on a piece of plywood around a field, we would tie handles on, and try to sling each other off. This was with a 110 though.

We also used to play "tag" in the woods --- If you were it you gave the other people like a 30 second head start and you had to catch, then "hit" them to make them it, usually hit their rear tire with your front. That was a lot of fun, and amazingly we never got hurt.

:bandit:

Atreyu
08-13-2004, 10:25 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of 'just plain homosexual.'

J/P :blah:

TheFontMaster
08-13-2004, 11:06 PM
Hey lol, where in New York are you? If your not too far away we should go riding sometime.

310Rduner
08-13-2004, 11:28 PM
Another good trick is to fold an atv ramp in half, and piggy back it on a grab bar. Some of the guys in our riding group were doing that last year. Imagine the look on their wives faces as their 30-40 year old husband's try surfboarding on the sand like jack*sses, haha.

SRH
08-13-2004, 11:34 PM

yeah we will all be thanking you when you kill your freinds and give everyone against quads even more to fuel the fire with

FMFBOY
08-14-2004, 08:11 AM
tried tubing behind my friend jeep in a flat field, fun #@$% but not so fun when u ride double a your fat #$$ friend lands on u, won't do it again, ive got a good future ahead:D

YFZ450Ridr
08-14-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
no one cares about your scooter james.. take that to www.scooter.com LOL j/p:p

hey jeremy broke it ask him about it!!

bluebaron
08-14-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
yes that is fun....

THEY CALL THE POLICE! what the hell,. its not like you got shot in a drug deal gone bad:mad: