PDA

View Full Version : I know its last minute but H/M sunday 8/12

Allen
08-12-2004, 09:32 PM
Headin down to Waterways with a couple of buddies sunday morning around 10am. If anyone wants to go. MOTOman440 you should try to show up.

Motoman440
08-13-2004, 04:23 AM
Hopefully you mean 8/15??? I have some buddies that are supposed to rent Air Mountain MX in Hamlin on Sunday but if that falls through I will see you Sunday at 10:00 a.m. ;) I have a red Chevy extended cab pick-up.

Chino
08-13-2004, 08:37 PM
Hamlin, hmmmm that close to chino's area
:confused: if i dont break nutn tomrow i may show up dont count on it. Either way y our *** better be @ the WISP i got a graphic kit feather hood and tinners scoops comin if i ever get ahold of em quad may look a lil different to you. But either way, you will still be behind me :macho :devil:

Motoman440
08-14-2004, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by Chino
Hamlin, hmmmm that close to chino's area
:confused: if i dont break nutn tomrow i may show up dont count on it. Either way y our *** better be @ the WISP i got a graphic kit feather hood and tinners scoops comin if i ever get ahold of em quad may look a lil different to you. But either way, you will still be behind me :macho :devil:

Naw dude, its actually towards Huntington. Talkin to K2 yesterday and he's wantin to hit Reno real soon. I'm doing my best to be at Timberline on the 28th but Iv'e ran into some structural problems with my old house I'm tryin to sell. I have to have the rear foundation wall reinforced and I'm doing alot of the prep work myself with the help of another fellar as well. Then we also have to do a bunch of other BS that the home inspector has requested. Didn't see any results on ya for the 8th. Did you race or blow that one off??? Looks like Jonathan didn't race either. You guys up for a Reno trip sometime in Sept???

Chino
08-14-2004, 05:27 PM
NO IF'S AN'S OR BUTT'S SON YOU WILL BE @ TIMBERLINE. Yeah blew the 8th off raced today shifter stripped out gotta get it welded back on the splines are mush on it. Still managed to get 6th outta 8:( which wasn't very impressive. Track was pretty cool thou. Jonathan seems to only be racing mx with that bike he bought he needs to get em another bike so we can do some massive woods riding. As for a trip to reno in Sept, not real sure on that, trying to possibly make the h/m trip not sure thou. Money is few and far between now, between not working, school, racing, and still wanting to buy goodies for my bike. Just got off the phone with feather my hood should be here sometime this week and i got ahold of tinner as well, not sure if i want to pay 46 bux for a set of scoops or not, im not real sure what the going rate on Brand name scoops are. Take care man g'luck with the house see u @ timberline ~ Chino

Motoman440
08-15-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Allen
Headin down to Waterways with a couple of buddies sunday morning around 10am. If anyone wants to go. MOTOman440 you should try to show up.

What happened??? Did you and your buddies end up going? I was out there and waited till about 10:30 but no one came out. Heii, I had a couple of fellars comin and they didn't show either. Oh well, I got some work to do anyway. :(

Allen
08-18-2004, 02:28 PM
Sorry took so long to get back to ya.....yeah I was down there about 900 am i think we hit the woods around 945 or so. I had the big grey dodge diesel. It was just me and my buddy. Sorry I missed ya dude.......definetely have to get together......pm me and i will give you my number next time

Later

Motoman440
08-18-2004, 02:36 PM
That cool. I'm gettin out this weekend for sure just don't know where yet. Hope you fellars had fun. I'll send ya a pm with my number as well. You interested in hittin one of the other trail heads this weekend???