PDA

View Full Version : T-Maxx

acold7dusta
08-12-2004, 12:00 PM
anyone got a Traxxis T-Maxx/REVO r/c car they got for sale for under like 200 shipped to buffalo in good condition can be stock or modded dont care

HondaOnly
08-12-2004, 06:46 PM
i have owned a few t-maxx's and know them like the back of my hand...let me tell you, you DONT want a t-maxx or anything traxxas. Are you aware of the rc car company OFNA? they make a great product. The ultra LX Pro is a very good vehicle, has a ton of power and will smoke a t-maxx, plus its made outta real materials, like metal. Check them out, after being involved in rc cars for quite some time, im never going back to a toa small block .15 engine. If you have any rc related questions, please PM me, i can probably tell you just about anything. I dont mean to sound like a know it all, i just have alot of experience. I have a hyper 7 with a picco .26 engine, runs awsome, maybe 1 gallon tops...but its worth alot, so...

acold7dusta
08-13-2004, 09:38 AM
never heard of that company ( im new to the nitro car world) do they have a website?

HondaOnly
08-13-2004, 10:35 AM
yes, its OFNA.com they make an awsome product...their plastic parts are near bullet proof. Get a 1/8th scale buggy, you wont regret it. I have jumped mine, full throttle (40+mph) off an vertical 20ft dirt berm w/a 20ft drop on the other side, it went 60 feet in the air and 150 feet distance, i did it 6-7 times before the car broke. what did i break? The axle poped outta place. Even though the buggies look stupid, do not be fooled by them, they are like ballistic missles, they can be so easily be driven, handle etc and the suspension is so much more adjustable. In the air, the angle of flight can be controlled so easily by a tap of brake or blip of throttle, try doing that with a t-maxx, you'll be lucky to land on your wheels. The prices of their rtr cars, new range from about 200 to about 500. OFNA also has a forum...check it out, read what the people say and then make the decision about which rc car your gonna get, cause buying an rc car is just as much a decision as buying a dirt bike, pick the wrong one and your gonna be kicking yourself in the *** when your stuck. I have AIM...if you do to, i can PM you with my Screen name.

acold7dusta
08-13-2004, 12:58 PM
alrite thanks for the info....i dont have an aim s/n