PDA

View Full Version : Kasea Dealer

Pappy
08-12-2004, 11:24 AM
well after trying to find a Kasea dealer remotely close to me I gave up and called Kasea direct. After getting in touch with the area sales manager I have the oppertunity to become a Kasea dealer.

any thoughts?

Hoggr9
08-12-2004, 11:57 AM
Kasea seems to be an up and coming company.
We know several with Kasea minis and we just bought the wife a Kasea 170 about a month ago it so far it has made her a teriffic machine we'll keep you posted on the long term.
I say go for it.

AtvMxRider
08-12-2004, 01:28 PM
We race with a few kids on Kaseas. They are fast when they stay together:eek2: . Weak transmissions.

Pappy
08-12-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
We race with a few kids on Kaseas. They are fast when they stay together:eek2: . Weak transmissions.

i asked hetricks about what you posted and they said they havent had any problems in stock rec riden machines, however once these things are warmed over the clutch must be upgraded.

AtvMxRider
08-12-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
i asked hetricks about what you posted and they said they havent had any problems in stock rec riden machines, however once these things are warmed over the clutch must be upgraded.

We have one kid that races with us broke the trans the 1st race he had it.:eek2: But once he got that sorted out nobody can touch him.

Pappy
08-12-2004, 04:32 PM
yeah i figure if hetricks runs them they must not be too bad. i think QJ has one doesnt she?

AtvMxRider
08-12-2004, 04:41 PM
yeah i figure if hetricks runs them they must not be too bad. i think QJ has one doesnt she?

Ummm I think she does.

Pappy
08-12-2004, 04:47 PM
well im ordering 5 units tomarrow. 2 50's and 3 90's.

we will keep one 50 and probably 1 90 and start selling the rest. cody wants a quad set up for mx so i will work the 90 over:devil:

Hawk III
08-12-2004, 11:11 PM
IS that all you have to order? (5) or how many total for the year pappy?

Johnny & Monica
08-12-2004, 11:26 PM
I`ve always been interested in kaseas but we have no dealers around,I think if you could buy mod`s from hetrick at a good dealer cost to sell along with the quads you would do ok,But keep that boy on a trx90:D But keep us informed on what you do I may be your first customer for my youngest girl.Ayellow one good luck on it.

QuadJunkies
08-13-2004, 12:50 AM
yeah i figure if hetricks runs them they must not be too bad. i think QJ has one doesnt she? We do and havent had one lick of trouble with anything but the wiring harness . We have had ourssince 2001 and its been well worth the money..;)

Pappy
08-13-2004, 07:04 AM
5 units is the initial order but there are requirements that have to be met both as a business and also sales quota's. $1000 worth of parts is required also.

I will be selling these on the site and will either do a drop ship or have them shipped from my inventory. I have commitments for several already so it looks like it should do well.

I will be calling to get hooked up direct with Hetricks tuesday and will also be building full race turn key mini's

redroost85
08-13-2004, 09:09 AM
Sheesh, Pappy!:p

Is there no limit to your coolness, lol?!:bandit:

Cody is gonna be the youngest factory quad rider ever, lol!:D

AtvMxRider
08-14-2004, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by redroost85
Sheesh, Pappy!:p

Is there no limit to your coolness, lol?!:bandit:

Cody is gonna be the youngest factory quad rider ever, lol!:D

Oh no we have a little girl that races in our district sponsored by E-ton and she is only 5.

redroost85
08-14-2004, 10:05 AM
Wow, Jerry....that is freaking awesome.....kinda make me feel like crap though, lol!:( :D

Pappy
08-16-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Oh no we have a little girl that races in our district sponsored by E-ton and she is only 5.

it amazes me at the support the kids can get. kinda of surprises me at the same time but the youth series are growing like mad!

Ericthered rdr
08-19-2004, 08:31 AM
HMMMM read my signature then help me out here Papppy:D

Soon as I find a sucker.....I mean buyer for this LTA50 I am in for a 50. The Suzuki LTA50 is a great starer quad but is quickly outgrown. It is super reliable, only problem is those stupid little push pins that hold the body on and the fact that it is not worth modding because of the tranny set up. I fixed that problem with some zip tys.

Pappy you have picked up a good product from what I have read on the internet. It sounds like the Kasea is one of the better mini's. I found that Jon Anderson(Raptor720) at miniatvs.com has a ton of info on them. I have talked to him several times on the phone and he is either a real nice guy or a slick salesman.

With your adventures in dealing with Kasea are you going to sell only Kasea or are you an SMC dealer? SMC also makes the LRX as well as the Kasea and I understand that the LRX is coming with a better stock pipe wich makes the LRX50 much faster for stock classes. Jon said that the stock '05LRX50 is as fast as a stock LT80!?!?:eek2:

Keep us posted on your dealings and when I am ready I'll let you know so I can make a trip to Pappyland and pick one up:D

Pappy
08-23-2004, 06:46 AM
everything is done except getting the order placed. it was more of an ordeal to get dealer status then it was to buy my house:p

i will be having special pricing for exrider.com members so if you need one, let us know:cool:

Arctic Cat Dad
08-23-2004, 08:19 PM
Pappy,

Michael shore would look cool on a Tricked out Kasea! :D We need to talk business. If you think he's fast now, just think what he could do with the right equipment.We need to build him a killer quad and hit the Nationals. Just think stick some Pappy's killer Kasea's stickers on it. :D LOL Just kidding. Sounds like a winner to me. Talk to ya at the Timberline Race this weekend.Michael saw the pictures of Cody at the TT race and he said he would love to do that. He said he would love to keep it pinned wide open all the time like that!I'm telling ya the boy is down out right crazy for speed.

Later,Mike.

foleyit
08-24-2004, 03:32 PM
Yeah I know and have met Jon too he is a great guy. I have an '04 Skyhawk 50 or an early '05 model, and an lt80. It's a pretty fast quad it'll keep up with the lt80, but it's doesn't have more top-end. Jon me told me that model I have is faster than previous models because Kasea modified the pipe. He also told me that the '05 LRX 50 is supposed to be coming out with a rear-disc brake instead of the drum. If true I will definitley pick one up.

Originally posted by Ericthered rdr
HMMMM read my signature then help me out here Papppy:D

Soon as I find a sucker.....I mean buyer for this LTA50 I am in for a 50. The Suzuki LTA50 is a great starer quad but is quickly outgrown. It is super reliable, only problem is those stupid little push pins that hold the body on and the fact that it is not worth modding because of the tranny set up. I fixed that problem with some zip tys.

Pappy you have picked up a good product from what I have read on the internet. It sounds like the Kasea is one of the better mini's. I found that Jon Anderson(Raptor720) at miniatvs.com has a ton of info on them. I have talked to him several times on the phone and he is either a real nice guy or a slick salesman.

With your adventures in dealing with Kasea are you going to sell only Kasea or are you an SMC dealer? SMC also makes the LRX as well as the Kasea and I understand that the LRX is coming with a better stock pipe wich makes the LRX50 much faster for stock classes. Jon said that the stock '05LRX50 is as fast as a stock LT80!?!?:eek2:

Keep us posted on your dealings and when I am ready I'll let you know so I can make a trip to Pappyland and pick one up:D

Ericthered rdr
09-17-2004, 06:22 AM
Well yesterday I stopped by Pappy's shop and picked up an '05 Kasea Skyhawk 50. I got a great deal and the product is better then expected. I think Kasea is one to watch. They have a superior setup over the big four (honda, Suz, Kaw,YAM) I currently have a Suzuki LTA50 and the difference is amazing. The Kasea suspension is way better and the drive line blows the others away. Tommy and I spent yesterday breaking the motor in so he can be ready for his first race on it up at Foot of the mountain in PA.
Pappy thanks for everything Tommy was so suprised yesterday he went to bed with a big grin and when he woke up for school this morning all he wanted to do was run to the garage to see his new 4-wheeler. I will be taking some picks today and I will try to post them over the weekend.

Thanks,
Eric

Pappy
09-17-2004, 06:28 AM
thats awesome eric...

i am sorry i missed you, all heck broke loose this week and i have been going in 10 directions at once:p

Ericthered rdr
09-17-2004, 06:48 AM
thats awesome eric...

i am sorry i missed you, all heck broke loose this week and i have been going in 10 directions at once:p

No prob man. Was looking forward to seeing ya but I am sure I will catch you up at Tomahawk in the Fall. Thanks again.