PDA

View Full Version : Couple of newbie questions here..

Jay300ex
04-04-2002, 06:10 PM
I just got my brand new 300ex yestarday and I have a few questions that I am sure some of you can answer right off of your heads. First off, is there any good type of guard or cover for the battery? I didnt even notice before it was right in the spot that will probably get covered with mudd and water at times, and I dont want that happening. And the same with the battery, what about front/rear suspension covers? These would be awesome if I could find some for reasonably cheap because I do mainly trail riding. Some brush guards ( brake lever/clutch ) would be cool to what about those? Thanks ahead for any input! :)

Jay

honda400exrider
04-04-2002, 06:40 PM
1. I dont know if they make an airbox that holds the battery for the 300ex but besides that i dont know what protects thew battery. but its not a big deal, the battery is allready in a type of cover

2. Extreme Fabrication makes a cheap rear skid plate if thats what your talking about and i know DG makes a-arm guards.

3. i Think mair makes hand guards.

good luck with yer new quad:devil

Tommy 17
04-04-2002, 07:01 PM
try acerbis rally pro handguards... and buy a set of shock wears for 40$ u can see both in my pic...