PDA

View Full Version : Pictures fron IATVHSS races

the Z Man
08-11-2004, 10:43 PM
Just wondering if anyone has posted pictures from any of the races so far this year. Also what does everyone think of the series so far? I know the Missouri guys have been coming quite a bit I wonder what they think of our Iowa soil :rolleyes:
Also I would like to post some pics if anyone knows how
:confused:
The Z

By the way Kim, hows the leg doing?

Johnny & Monica
08-11-2004, 10:57 PM
Andy makes this series awesome always puts up a good track an great tropies an really get`s the sponsors to kick in great grab bags new tires for someone in each class.Way better pay out an tropies than mo. series an nicer people running it.Tracy an Andy put 100% in making everyone feel welcome an the racers are all great sports an good people to.
Theres plenty of pictures on here there back aways Just search the track name bluff creek,waukon,bussey,ect. under the racing section

Johnson
08-12-2004, 06:51 AM
Andy has done a great job getting this series up and running he cares alot more about fourwheelers than the people that put on the missouri races. Missouri doesn't do any grab bags no tires sometimes no pay out at all, they like the motorcycles alot more than the fourwheelers. Most of the time Missouri is on time and there is some really good racers and I like that the tracks are tighter and 10 to 12 races a year. I think that next year Andy will have the best fourwheeler racing series that I have been to.

Shawn H
08-12-2004, 09:26 AM
I agree ^^^^^^ with him.

Already looking forward to next year its sad to say the year is half over:(

See ya all in Leon.

Shawn

98red
08-12-2004, 10:08 AM
Hope I don't confuse everyone here but the next race is not in the town of leon it is actually by Decator city. Which is right off of interstate 35 on hwy.2 (east side of interstate). I know Andy will have signs out saying where to go. Just remember if you go to the town of Leon, you went to far East.

Johnny & Monica
08-12-2004, 10:20 AM
98red do ya got your son ready?I had the last picture to post for you an monica erased her e-mail before I downloaded it.We`ll get some good ones at the next one monicas starting to figure out whos who.Shes the camera girl:D But it seems she waste all her shots on the kids :huh Cant wait till the 29th an thanks to everyone who signed my large birthday banner andy an tracy gave me what a 40th Thanks Johnny

400exmom
08-12-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by the Z Man
Just wondering if anyone has posted pictures from any of the races so far this year. Also what does everyone think of the series so far? I know the Missouri guys have been coming quite a bit I wonder what they think of our Iowa soil :rolleyes:
Also I would like to post some pics if anyone knows how
:confused:
The Z

By the way Kim, hows the leg doing? leg is great thanks for asking!:)

pics are here http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=114941&highlight=%2Awaukon%2A

here http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=106711&highlight=%2Abussey%2A

here http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=103866&perpage=15&highlight=*bussey*&pagenumber=3

im REALLY hoping to make leon~ i never know if i can till usually the day or a couple days b4~ right now its riding on whether or not i can get my hands on a truck to use! good luck 2 all!

Lil - Braff
08-12-2004, 11:32 AM
Dang Kim!! That looks like it would have hurt! Congrats on your finish tho! I can't wait til next year when I get to "run" with all of you all and don't have to worry if you gotta be 16 or not. I'm guessing that you do gotta be 16 for these but I duno. Looks like this is a good series and hopefuly it will still be around so I get to run it next year.

cinigen9
08-12-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by the Z Man
Also what does everyone think of the series so far? I know the Missouri guys have been coming quite a bit I wonder what they think of our Iowa soil

Andy & Tracy have done a great job. There have been a few kinks with start times, course markings, etc, but overall they are doing a great job and I am sure next year will be even better. Should evolve into one of the best regional series in the country due to their efforts and the great sponsors they have.

I would encourage anyone to try out one of these events - from beginner to pro.

Carson

Silverfox@C&DRacing
08-12-2004, 03:06 PM
I agree, Andy along with the sponsors have done a great job with the series, everyone in IA seems to be very friendly, Kind of makes us want to move to the east end of the state so we are closer :)

98red
08-12-2004, 07:51 PM
Hi Johnny, we will be ready for leon, we upgraded kyle's machine.we got him a 300ex with works shocks.That 250ex with the stock suspension was taking it's toll on kyle. One of the front shocks blew out during the waukon race. Tell Monica there might be a new face in the +30 class ( or old one) still have not decided yet, we been trying to do alot of riding...see you the 29th..

Johnny & Monica
08-12-2004, 09:43 PM
98red glad to see your going to give her a try:D Just run your own pace an make good judgement calls an most of all have fun an run your own race an you`ll be surprised how well you do.Good luck an glad to have you in our class.NOW YOUR COMMITED Me an Kyle won`t let you out of it:blah: see ya the 29th

burrows
08-12-2004, 09:57 PM
Hi all. Missouri guys really like the Iowa races. When they talk tight tracks we know it will be pretty open. Just like Johnson said. We have alot of them in Missouri but as far as the people we really enjoy them and racing up there and am so glad Andy and Tracy have given us a place for our kids to go on another weekend. We really enjoy doing things with our kids and this gives us a family event to spend time with them and all our new friends. Andy and Tracy have really gone out of their way to make sure every racer is satisfied and will come back and that means alot to us. Missouri is out for them selves. If you come back fine and if not they don't care. We are very proud to say we race with this series. Keep up the good work Andy and Tracy and want to thank the Watsons for letting us have a place to ride when we thought we might have to lose a race.
Kim: get that thing running and get up there with us. Glad the leg is doing better.
I am sure Michael will be back to racing by the time we come back to Iowa. He sure like racing more than snapping pics. He did get some good movies though. Momma B

powerstroke
08-15-2004, 04:24 PM
where are the schedule and directions posted for the iowa series? sounds like I might have to check a few out. I am a missouri racer but I like to hit as many races in different places as I can. From the sound of it this may become the series to be in. Unfortunately IA is much further than MO. what classes are they running in Ia? Do they have an A class? Thanks Matt. P.S. How is michaels knee doing??????

the Z Man
08-15-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by powerstroke
where are the schedule and directions posted for the iowa series? sounds like I might have to check a few out. I am a missouri racer but I like to hit as many races in different places as I can. From the sound of it this may become the series to be in. Unfortunately IA is much further than MO. what classes are they running in Ia? Do they have an A class? Thanks Matt. P.S. How is michaels knee doing??????
Try iowaatvharescrambleseries.com All the information is there

burrows
08-15-2004, 08:42 PM
HI there Matt. Michael is doing so much better. He went out and rode some yesterday and did really well. He is going to race at Newark. Easy but is going to give it a try. He still has to wear his brace but we ordered the best we could find to race in. He is back to work slowly but is back. Yes you ought to come to Iowa I think they gave you the website above. It is great. They give out great prizes adn the people are great. We really enjoy going up there. There is a bounty out for the Missouri guys. $50.00 if any Iowa guy can beat them. Ha. Makes it so much fun. Momma B

Shawn H
08-16-2004, 08:33 AM
The bounty includes Mn too.We have a guy that can run with Duane and Mike but is not sure yet if he can make it. so it will be fun indeed!

burrows
08-16-2004, 11:41 AM
Fun indeed. What a race this could be. I just don't want anyone getting hurt to try to win. Not worth it.

powerstroke
08-16-2004, 03:49 PM
thats great news about michael. look forward to seeing you guys at newark. bounty eh??????? lol I guess me and hicks may have to come up to a couple races and add some missouri frustration to the pro and A class ;) hehe. Matt